Awoo.

"You are not allowed to give reputation to this user" bug

SenEDDtor Missile

Okay, so as you can see by the attachment, I just liked DBZHedgy's post and it gave me this message. The problem is that it doesn't do this for ANY other user I've tried this on, and I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen. Can anyone figure out what's going on?

Untitled.png

• Thumbs Up 2

It's happened to me on random users. First time it happened, I wondered if I did anything to infuriate them...before findibg out it was a bug.

I guess I never thought about it. The like usually goes through regardless, so I don't get the message at all.

I had this happen to me randomly when the board was fixed post-crash and then during the previous upgrade. Haven't had it happen yet on the current board (looks like it's a matter of time, now).

Does the upvote still go through even though you get the message? Because that's what happened with me previously.

21 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

Does the upvote still go through even though you get the message? Because that's what happened with me previously.

It does.

I've had it happen to me sometimes, even before the whole new website layout. But considering it still goes through, I don't tend to get bothered by it.