Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Joint (educational?) Review ~by Mikyeong and Diogenes

Rey Skywalker-Ren

I know there are people who have a hard time telling Mikyeong and Dio apart, but I assumed that was largely because of their icons, not their writing styles! :V

It is sort of odd to read, I think. Without a clear back-and-forth between the two of you, the review comes across somewhat disjointed. Not a bad effort, by any means, though perhaps the format would better suit a video...?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Soni said:

So I recently snagged Lost Steam and gave it a whirl myself.

Thinking back at it, while it did have a lack of focus and some mechanics were either not well explained or refined, I still really liked it.

Atleast I liked it more than Colors

I can understand why people would find Lost World mediocre, I personally found it to be a good game in its own right. Also I still enjoy Lost World's story thought it is very flawed (as if any of the stories in the series were perfect. :P) Some of the plot points it showcased are some ideas I would be very interested in seeing but since Pontac/Graff rushed it, I guess they couldn't go as in-depth as they wanted.

Overall, I still very much like Lost World (yes, even the 3DS version but I don't love it as much as I did back then but I still like it) andI would ecstatic to see its better ideas get refined in future titles!

As for the review? It's nicely written, if I say so myself though I guess it could benefit from better organization but that's just me. Nothing much besides that.

I respect that.

For me the game was alright. It wasn't a bad game but I felt it wasn't really great either. But I am glad you liked it :)

2 hours ago, ProfessorZolo said:

I know there are people who have a hard time telling Mikyeong and Dio apart, but I assumed that was largely because of their icons, not their writing styles! :V

It is sort of odd to read, I think. Without a clear back-and-forth between the two of you, the review comes across somewhat disjointed. Not a bad effort, by any means, though perhaps the format would better suit a video...?

We both have similar intellect as well :)

But yeah we will try labeling our opinions. I personally am not a fan of that idea, especially if we are viewing a game where we have the same opinions, but we will try it for our next review. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This was interesting to read even if I don't agree with this (I already expressed my opinions in my own review).

So are you gonna make more of these? It would be interesting to see. But I think that in written joint reviews there is just one big problem: if the writers have very different views on the game the reviews will easily turn into a total clusterfuck.

1 hour ago, RipeFIN said:

This was interesting to read even if I don't agree with this (I already expressed my opinions in my own review).

So are you gonna make more of these? It would be interesting to see. But I think that in written joint reviews there is just one big problem: if the writers have very different views on the game the reviews will easily turn into a total clusterfuck.

We will make more of these. Yeah but if it's a game where we both have the same opinions then it shouldn't be a problem. We both had the same opinions on Lost World so it was fun to do. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Diomedes said:

Out of interest, are Mikyeong and Diogenes friends in real life or something?

Nah, there's no way Dio and Mik could have met in real life. Mik lives Korea (I think?) so no chance bruh.

28 minutes ago, Diomedes said:

Out of interest, are Mikyeong and Diogenes friends in real life or something?

Nope. Just online.

(as a general no I do not live in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. I perfer to list my location as the same area my fancharacter is from)

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Mikyeong said:

Nope. Just online.

(as a general no I do not live in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. I perfer to list my location as the same area my fancharacter is from)

Ah I was just wondering since you have the same profile pic :P .

Nice to meet you by the way ^^

• Thumbs Up 1