Awoo.

ARTWORK: Can Mightyray draw? Let's find out.

MightyRay

Sorry for the double post. This one is a little more sombre than the last two images thus far.

iw3qyp.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

This image despite once again being really dark I'm really happy with how it turned out. It captures those dreary feelings really well.

4h2hjc.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

• 3 weeks later...

Mightyray sure can draw, alright! She sure can! It's awesome how you can approach both light, fluffy tones and more somber and darker tones with your art!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

O.K. SSMB I need some critiques. My noodle has been working over time on a fusion of Sonic, Shadow and Silver which will or will not be used in a story I'm working on depending on how well I can pull it off.

This is the current sketch I drew up of the fusion. I also would love some name suggestions. I was going to call the fusion 'Starbright the eternal' (due the fusion's super form burning bright as a star) but that reminds me way too much of MLP. However I may keep it if enough people like it.

hvvv28.jpg

EDIT: I decided to do a rough colour over the sketch and give them their boots and rings. 

Suggestions are more than welcome. Sorry if the pose is stiff or weird...

Edited by Mightyray
Swapping the design and giving reasons.
  • Thumbs Up 5

Wow, I don't know if I have any name suggestions, but that's really nicely drawn. Does he actually have six arms?

42 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Wow, I don't know if I have any name suggestions, but that's really nicely drawn. Does he actually have six arms?

Yep. The fusion has six arms. Each pair does something different too!

Thanks! The fusion has some colour now. Hopefully I might get some help making this one live up to the potential in my head.

• 4 weeks later...

Time I dusted off this thread! 

Back before the Bumbleking forums got shut down I did a special request thread which I then forgot about. I only recently found it so decided to do the three requests I got. No I won't be doing any requests here. Sorry. So anyway User Astrobot7000 asked me if I could draw one of the Comic-Bots from Issue 8 in the Archie Sonic comics. Well I kind of went ham and put them all in and Ray because I like Ray. So if anyone knows Astrobot feel free to show them this.

o5yedw.jpg

Enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 5

I love the superhero robot pic - those are some characters I didn't even THINK of the possibility of having fan art drawn for them! And as always, your marker drawing and coloring is

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

I love the superhero robot pic - those are some characters I didn't even THINK of the possibility of having fan art drawn for them! And as always, your marker drawing and coloring is

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I didn't think I would actually draw them at all but here it is! Glad you like the works Monkey!

I was going to save these two images for later but what the hay here is Gabrielle the mermaid from the Little Mermaid TV show and Zatch Bell!

4pt535.jpgojgza0.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd do a group shot of Knuckles and the old archie echidnas but I'm not sure if I like or not.... had a lot of trouble inking and colouring this.

3525308.jpg

Feedback is more than welcome!

• Thumbs Up 5

Your thickly-outlined, marker-colored pics make me so happy. Big is so cute, and I love how you draw obscure Archie Sonic characters ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got three new images for you today! Feist from the old Archic sonic comics, Nutsy from Aussie classic Blinky Bill and Sheildon from Pokemon!

205ck8i.jpg15y8b4i.jpg2581j6p.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

So cute! I love your colored pencils. The shading is extremely nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Time for some more pictures! A cool pic of Alex Kidd and a bumbleking request for Spectre the Hechidnat that I forgot to do until now! Enjoy!

23uq1p4.jpg2w2oor6.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Back to Archie Sonic characters, I see...very nice. I especially love Matilda. Alex Kidd looks great in your style.

• Thumbs Up 1