MightyRay

ARTWORK: Can Mightyray draw? Let's find out.

O.K. SSMB I need some critiques. My noodle has been working over time on a fusion of Sonic, Shadow and Silver which will or will not be used in a story I'm working on depending on how well I can pull it off.

This is the current sketch I drew up of the fusion. I also would love some name suggestions. I was going to call the fusion 'Starbright the eternal' (due the fusion's super form burning bright as a star) but that reminds me way too much of MLP. However I may keep it if enough people like it.

hvvv28.jpg

EDIT: I decided to do a rough colour over the sketch and give them their boots and rings. 

Suggestions are more than welcome. Sorry if the pose is stiff or weird...

Edited by Mightyray
Swapping the design and giving reasons.

42 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Wow, I don't know if I have any name suggestions, but that's really nicely drawn. Does he actually have six arms?

Yep. The fusion has six arms. Each pair does something different too!

Time I dusted off this thread! 

Back before the Bumbleking forums got shut down I did a special request thread which I then forgot about. I only recently found it so decided to do the three requests I got. No I won't be doing any requests here. Sorry. So anyway User Astrobot7000 asked me if I could draw one of the Comic-Bots from Issue 8 in the Archie Sonic comics. Well I kind of went ham and put them all in and Ray because I like Ray. So if anyone knows Astrobot feel free to show them this.

o5yedw.jpg

Enjoy!

32 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

I love the superhero robot pic - those are some characters I didn't even THINK of the possibility of having fan art drawn for them! And as always, your marker drawing and coloring is

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I didn't think I would actually draw them at all but here it is! Glad you like the works Monkey!

I was going to save these two images for later but what the hay here is Gabrielle the mermaid from the Little Mermaid TV show and Zatch Bell!

4pt535.jpgojgza0.jpg