Awoo.

ARTWORK: Can Mightyray draw? Let's find out.

MightyRay

Hey look ma, it's a picture with a background! Also got a pic of Mog looking sad while wearing an over sized coat.

2njjcsg.jpg2cr7o6o.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

Time for some humans! We've got Lucas from Mother 3 and a old image that I finally coloured in for @SurrealBrain. Lupin the third is admiring the aftermath of winning a game of poker against Marcus Fenix. Better luck next time Sarge!

nqob36.jpgmb4u8x.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a silly comic about butts based around the SSMB RP. I was originally going to chuck it out but I couldn't since it made me smile too much so I inked it in and gave it some flat colours. Enjoy!

Butt

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 3

sexy spooky is best spooky.

Nice comic Mighty! It always feels great seeing RP characters in your art for memories sake.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a commission I did for @Red! He kindly asked me to draw his Secret Santa's FC Cilone the dog getting a slight surprise from her first time using the grappling hook! 

5duets.jpg

I had a blast drawing her and got permission to show everyone! If you would like a commission from me feel free to PM me any time and I'll try and get back to you A.S.A.P!

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 2
  • Fist Bump 1

17 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Here's a commission I did for @Red! He kindly asked me to draw his Secret Santa's FC Cilone the dog getting a slight surprise from her first time using the grappling hook! 

5duets.jpg

I had a blast drawing her and got permission to show everyone! If you would like a commission from me feel free to PM me any time and I'll try and get back to you A.S.A.P!

Wow, I think the colored lines look really great. Overall very nicely done, especially all the details on the outfit.

Also, I really hope you do more comics in the future! I love that Shademon comic, haha.

• Thumbs Up 2

51 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Lucky last suggestion! This one is for @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne! He asked for Phoenix or Maya so I decided to draw both and put them in goofy outfits!

2cfxnrk.jpg

Enjoy!

Great stuff! Y'know it's funny. Both Phoenix and Marcus have the similar sound of "Phoenix" in their names, I just realized.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wowwy wow wow. You sure got complex with it. 

I'm curious as to how all these characters and creatures interact. You said this is for the RP?

• Thumbs Up 1

If you ever decide to, I'd love to see the BD and Yaya one finished. Here's hoping that BD's travels in the multiverse will lead him to Yaya someday! :) (I wonder if that's why he left was to find Yaya again? ;) )

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, PaulyBFromDa303 said:

Wowwy wow wow. You sure got complex with it. 

I'm curious as to how all these characters and creatures interact. You said this is for the RP?

Was. It ain't anymore, it's all scrapped, I'll repurpose all these ideas for future stories but that won't be for a long while.

Let's just say when I'm passionate about something, for better or worse, I really go all out.

• Nice Smile 2

Time for some more scribbles. These are colour tests with some budget markers so far they're O.K. but I might need to do more testing with them to see if they work with my copics and other markers.

I decided to restrict my self to only the budget markers my friend bought me for Christmas (She's such an awesome person!) so don't worry if the colours for some of the characters are a bit odd. Feel free to let me know what you think. Also most of these are done on some old paper my grandma game that I cut up and decided to use so I wouldn't go to waste. I'm still a bit out of it so I'm just going to upload this in two parts.

t5omsx.jpg24w62ad.jpg24w81hz.jpg20u1vex.jpg

EDIT: forgot to name the characters, from left to right, Yaya, A.B. Sitter from the 90's cartoon Fantastic Max, Glitter from 80's cartoon Kidd Video and Bliss from the 2016 PPG reboot.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Decided to post up the other four colour tests. From left to right, Mighty, Ray with ice cream, Experiment 74: Welco from Stitch! the anime and Zinc the dragon from Spyro: Shadow Legacy.

2e4ykpy.jpg359cx6v.jpg

33bq2d5.jpg2qb69o5.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

At long last, my Ray reaction images are complete! Massive thanks to my partner for cleaning these images up! He's a real sweetheart! I'll post a first four and post the next four at a later date since they're quite big.

2pshhrp.jpg2na47k8.jpgwiua9e.jpg2larlad.jpg

Feel free to use them, just give credit. :)

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really love how creative your Ray reaction images are. With this sort of thing there might be some who would just do the minimum basic expressions, but you go so much further than that. They just have a lot of life in them. The "stink eye" one is my favorite, I also really like the one immediately before it.

• Thumbs Up 1