Awoo.

ARTWORK: Can Mightyray draw? Let's find out.

MightyRay

So at long last my old RP profiles are finished. Hello Maria! It's good to see you in colour!

2a6kqqf.jpg

So about Maria... she was going to be a 'villain' in the SSMB Heroes RP aka the weeping woman. Tall tales were spun about how sad and miserable this ghost was, barely able to move, slumped and crying over what she lost before she died, still clinging to the false hope that her kids lived on...

Yeah, Maria here had a terrible death which I won't spoil as it's not very nice... broken in every way the powers of fate took pity on the poor soul and allowed her to weaponise her despair, becoming an easily manipulated ghostly WMD at the hands of Dr Finitevus. When enraged, Maria would have her eyes glow bright red, her hair and body would change form becoming healthier and she would summon the very chains and hooks her enemies used against her, before plunging her surroundings in darkness and slowly or quickly, depending on her mood, poison everyone with her liquid despair. People of the light and deathseekers are immune, but everyone else would be shit out of luck. However should you really, really, piss off Maria, she would call upon her highly destructive finisher, With Sympathy. The sky turns red as a Crimson Omen hovers above the sky before pretty much delivering a underworld Hammer of Dawn to anyone living or undead in its radius... those who can't escape, perish, leaving nothing but ash for miles.

Maria however is not amazing strong and is highly unstable mentally... decades of coping with mental illness while living combined with her horrible death has left Maria a broken ghost, barely able to remember anything except her children's names and the villain's she works with. She is nervous, depressed and trauma ridden, quickly becoming toxic to work with literally if not kept focused and reminded. Finitevus is one of a handful of beings that can deal with her day in and day out with out getting sick from her presence.

If you happen to win Maria over you'll find a very warm mother who just wants the life she had back before the horrors that came. If you fail you may find out what kind of horror she went through first hand...

Welp, that's it now. Now to focus on other stuff! Time for some traditional art coming up soon! See you round!

• Thumbs Up 8

• 4 weeks later...

The bloody mad man, she actually did it.

It looks quite nice, actually! And on the art, I really must say that you are quite talented in coloring with markers, it gives your art a unique look.

You can indeed upload that to your D.A account, provided you could please leave a link to my profile.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 2

Gift time! This one is for @PaulyBFromDa303! Hope you don't the surprise of me drawing your FC Ironclaw the Lion! Also I dun goofed with the colour placement of his right shoe. Sorry. *blushes*

opqqac.jpg

If it's O.K. would I be able to post this to my twitter? Thank you for your support and I'll be back with more stuff later!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

@MightyRay Yes! Absolutely! That's pretty awesome! I saved it as well.

The shoe isn't that bad but I do see what you mean. That and the tail is missing But overall, this is REALLY badass! I love this! Thank you very much. It was quite the surprise XD

Ooo! Tag me! XD

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, PaulyBFromDa303 said:

@MightyRay Yes! Absolutely! That's pretty awesome! I saved it as well.

The shoe isn't that bad but I do see what you mean. That and the tail is missing But overall, this is REALLY badass! I love this! Thank you very much. It was quite the surprise XD

The tail isn't missing, it's fully behind the back, upright. ;)

Here is the twitter link: 

Thank you for granting me permission!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Time for another Ray suggestion! This one is for @tailsBOOM! who ask for Ray and Mighty to duke it out on SEGAsonic Arcade.

346s5yq.jpg

The little green dino is Bronkie, he's from a SNES game where you learn about Asthma through platforming. Kind of odd...

Anyway hope you like it and I'll be back soon with something a bit more ambitious, maybe... Enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Fist Bump 2

Your stuff continues to be awesome! I especially like the Skyline Mighty and Ray and the Remington & Xenin. Those echidnas look practically perfect, I love the shading!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

On 8/21/2018 at 3:39 AM, MightyRay said:

Time for another Ray suggestion! This one is for @tailsBOOM! who ask for Ray and Mighty to duke it out on SEGAsonic Arcade.

346s5yq.jpg

The little green dino is Bronkie, he's from a SNES game where you learn about Asthma through platforming. Kind of odd...

Anyway hope you like it and I'll be back soon with something a bit more ambitious, maybe... Enjoy!

SWEET!

• Thumbs Up 1

So I posted here asking for some challenges a while back and I got a suggestion or should I say around six suggestions from @tailsBOOM! the only one of notice was the Sonic/Marvel crossover idea. So for a quick bit of shits and giggles I dressed up some Sonic characters as some far lesser known Marvel characters.

2rn77fs.jpg

So from left to right Rory the bear (Pre-Genesis wave Archie) dressed up as one off mutant Dominic Desford, Ash Mongoose (Pre-Genesis wave Archie) dressed up as one note villian Hawd Boiled Henwy, Ray the flying squirrel (And ringleader of this mess as usual) as OP mutant villain Styfe, Blaze the cat dressed up as Rusty Collins A.K.A. Firefist (I wanted to draw Blaze out of character super pissed lol) and Saffron Bee (Pre-Genesis wave Archie.) as Dragoness minion of Stryfe (Kind of fitting since I headcanon Ray and Saffron stuck together as a brother/sister dynamic.)

Sadly for you TailsBOOM you will not be getting any more free stuff from me anymore. After the amount of suggestions you've posted in two of my suggestions status, I'm drawing a line in sand. If you want anymore stuff from me you'll have to commission me from now on.

• Thumbs Up 2

e6wrd0.jpg

A few days ago I wasn't feeling very good mentally so I did a half assed sketch of Ray slumped against a tree. I decided to do something with it today and tried a little experimenting with my markers, I did need some more pics with back grounds so away I went. Depression and Anxiety are pretty good are blurring reality into a mess but I do believe that folks who have more terrible conditions like BPD and Schizophrenia would really, really struggle.

This piece isn't really a vent piece more just a little nudge to step out of my comfort zone. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 2

I love that piece, it looks like it has a lot of soul in it and I love the tree and the colored shapes.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Here's an extra nudge for ya . . . it works. I see the colors as symbolism for the chaos and difficulties of matters that one would not have control over, as Ray is hunched up trying to protect himself from it all

This really speaks to me and i actually feel something in my soul from this. I don't say that often. You should keep trying new things like this. It really is amazing

• Thumbs Up 2

Time for some 'graffiti' art! Featuring Trina from Spyro A Hero's Tail! She's the nice fairy that teaches you how to play the game!

30dh1y1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

Good job on that @MightyRay, you even made her way cuter than her in game art. On an aside her staff makes me think of the Riddler, even though it's obviously supposed to be implying where to go with your own questions...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

I absolutely love that Klonoa and it makes me wish Namco would bring him back. Though I never played the games personally I love the whimsey, charm, and weight that fill every one of Klonoa's adventures and I feel you did a great job of capturing the adventurous and optimistic attitude of the Dream Walker.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Time for posting images I forgot to post here because my memory is shit! I'm posting all these old Lara-Su 'OC' stuff in my art thread since I still like 'em enough and I don't wanna have to dig through the Penders thread to find them.

Spoiler

maugc2.jpg21oddhh.jpg2r6efee.jpge5r0d4.jpg2nv78n9.jpg

Lara-su stuff part 2.

Spoiler

2latwu1.jpg15xbix.jpgfpctx0.jpg2mq45xl.jpg2cijlgp.jpgif3812.jpg

Enjoy! And tune in tomorrow for some more blast from the past stuff! See you later!

• Thumbs Up 5

I was always a fan of your Lara-Su redesigns. It's nice to finally see them again. They have a certain classic cartoon sensibility that I dig.

• Thumbs Up 1