Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

5 hours ago, TimmiT said:

guys i found the new sonic redesign

90jgfKf.png

What is it? From where, to be exact.

3 hours ago, baba_944 said:

The country's Dubai for anyone that's curious. Also, here's the site:

http://corporate.newboy.com/en/Products.aspx?did=4&bid=DFlDUTl53ewCXKVvy7MghQ%3d%3d

Nutella Sonic.

You mean, in UAE, the city of Dubai

Also, Newboy isn't anything special when it comes to merch making, they have a monopoly on merch for kid and family friendly cartoon brands

8 hours ago, Adamabba said:

They've got chocolate eggs and chocolate bars too. Also Rice Krispies.

And each product has a commercial with "His World" playing in the background lol

What a delicious way to celebrate Sonic's 25th

vDhk6GZ.png

• Thumbs Up 2

SegaSky, aka the famous not-dead Ben Kalough of Sega of Antarctica is at Sega of America.

Y'know, this guy

Huh. 

"the man with the memes requires your presence at Burbank"

leEeTm3.png

I smell something funny going on :D

• Thumbs Up 7

This is the second time he's visited SoA.

74588_1693202770855_1261363979_1832966_6

Sonic Retro: The 25th anniversary game confirmed :P

• Thumbs Up 7

7 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

People are finally catching on...lol

Honestly the only reason I didn't put the "Burbank" part together was because I had to replay that sequence at least 30 times to make out what that woman was saying 

I guess my hearing isn't very good

what?

3 hours ago, RubyEclipse said:

Yes, the Broken Egg Cafe is real. ;) It has pretty excellent french toast!

Does it have evil ham?

• Thumbs Up 7

13 minutes ago, GuyWithThePie said:

Who's Donnie?

@SSF1991, that's Donnie. We like to say shut up to him. It's a thing most Sonic fans do.

16 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

A wanted man who needs to shut up

nWVgFVu.png

The "reward" is probably just another teaser trailer for Sonic Labyrinth 2/Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3.

Or one of those newly revealed shirts. If it's that, I'll take 20.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, McGroose said:

The "reward" is probably just another teaser trailer for Sonic Labyrinth 2/Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3.

Or one of those newly revealed shirts. If it's that, I'll take 20.

Nah, it's gonna be Chili Dog ice cream.

CeQCPVuVAAAc6EV.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

23 minutes ago, True Detective Soni said:

CeQCPVuVAAAc6EV.jpg

If some mad scientists somehow managed to get the unthinkable amount of trans-fats, sugar and chilidawgs it could take to create this concoction without creating an explosive, I'm pretty damn sure it would give the person consuming it a completely fatal heart attack in the span of 5-10 minutes.

No wonder the extra reward you get before eating this is a sneak peak at the next Sonic game... Sega had it all thought out. :/

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, True Detective Soni said:

CeQCPVuVAAAc6EV.jpg

Y'know, I just realized. That's one short cow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, SegaSky was there. Security was called in to eject him from the building. He is now banned.

A lesson to all you naughty people trying to visit us and instead lurk our waiting room :V

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, GeneHF said:

Yeah, SegaSky was there. Security was called in to eject him from the building. He is now banned.

A lesson to all you naughty people trying to visit us and instead lurk our waiting room :V

I still managed to sneak out some quality memes that will promptly be leaked. You can't stop me now.

More importantly though, was Ben Kalough at SoA today?

The answer is

Spoiler

possibly.

• Thumbs Up 8

On 3/24/2016 at 3:51 AM, TimmiT said:

You know, it didn't take me much research to find out that the "Sonic Team is two set teams" theory is BS. Can't explain right now cause on mobile, but basically: look at the credits of recent Sonic Team games on Moby Games.

The theory is likely bogus nowadays, but it's worth noting Iizuka did mention Sonic Team splitting up into different groups back in an interview prior to Generations' release:

So originally it was more or less the same team working on all the different Sonic titles, but after a few years, for various reasons, we started to delegate Sonic games to different groups of people.

And everyone in the office has their own idea of what Sonic should be, so we started to see slightly varied, slightly different directions of Sonic games.

I was conscious of this, so I’m now back with full responsibility of all things Sonic. I have control over the direction of not just Sonic Generations, but all the Sonic titles that we will develop in the future.

• Thumbs Up 6