Badnik Mechanic

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

7 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Oh, a Sonic bowl!

QMh8pWI.jpg?1

I can use that to eat my STUPID BLOODY SONIC CHOCOLATE COCOA PUFF RIP-OFF TRASH CEREAL THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE SERIES IN ANY FASHION I MEAN THEY COULD AT LEAST HAVE MADE IT WITH CHEERIOS FOR RINGS AND MARSHMALLOWS FOR SHAPES OF CHARACTERS LIKE SONIC TAILS EGGMAN KNUCKLES OR CHAOS EMERALDS BUT NO THEY HAD TO DO THIS STUPID GARBAGE THIS IS HOT WET STEAMING TAINT I HATE IT WITH EVERY DIGESTIBLE DIETARY FIBER IN MY BODY ALL 12 VITAMINS AND MINERALS PER 30 GRAM SERVING OF CHOCOLATE WASTE

It's truly amazing how they can make a Sonic brand cereal and won't even make it Sonic themed. Instead it's just a generic chocolate puff cereal with Sonic simply slapped on it.

I'm pretty sure it's not in America/Japan so they probably just didn't care otherwise.

..............I'm ruining/explaining the joke aren't I?

5 minutes ago, McGroose said:

Where is this brand of cereal even available or where was this picture taken from? I'm asking because of the Arabic text.

I can't remember what country it's from, but it costs $14, that's before shipping.

3 hours ago, baba_944 said:

The country's Dubai for anyone that's curious. Also, here's the site:

http://corporate.newboy.com/en/Products.aspx?did=4&bid=DFlDUTl53ewCXKVvy7MghQ%3d%3d

Nutella Sonic.

You mean, in UAE, the city of Dubai

Also, Newboy isn't anything special when it comes to merch making, they have a monopoly on merch for kid and family friendly cartoon brands

8 hours ago, Adamabba said:

They've got chocolate eggs and chocolate bars too. Also Rice Krispies.

And each product has a commercial with "His World" playing in the background lol

What a delicious way to celebrate Sonic's 25th

vDhk6GZ.png

7 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

People are finally catching on...lol

Honestly the only reason I didn't put the "Burbank" part together was because I had to replay that sequence at least 30 times to make out what that woman was saying 

I guess my hearing isn't very good

what?

16 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

A wanted man who needs to shut up

nWVgFVu.png

The "reward" is probably just another teaser trailer for Sonic Labyrinth 2/Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3.

Or one of those newly revealed shirts. If it's that, I'll take 20.

23 minutes ago, True Detective Soni said:

Nah, it's gonna be Chili Dog ice cream.

CeQCPVuVAAAc6EV.jpg

If some mad scientists somehow managed to get the unthinkable amount of trans-fats, sugar and chilidawgs it could take to create this concoction without creating an explosive, I'm pretty damn sure it would give the person consuming it a completely fatal heart attack in the span of 5-10 minutes.

No wonder the extra reward you get before eating this is a sneak peak at the next Sonic game... Sega had it all thought out. :/