Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

Michael man... That's just too much image.

Anyway, what can adding up the numbers do for us? It leaves a single number once done, not a date or anything specific, just a number.

Does that mean it's a day this month? Next month? What?

Stages in the game? Characters in the game? Bosses in the game? Tracks in the game? What does a single number mean/relate to?

17 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

He says this now.

But what he doesn't know is if you go to Google image search and type 'Sonic Stadium it's those meddling kids'.

Hur hur! His avatar is one of the first few results.

Google is aware of ye meddling!

Your right. But I see yours as well. Lol

I think I've got it...

With all of these mysteries, numbers, codes/etc...

The next game is a solo-Sticks game all about solving the mysteries of the illuminati.

If the answer of the "Add the numbers" mistery is April 1st, remember that the live concert "Sonic Adventure Music Experience" will take place on April 2nd. ¿Coincidence?

2 minutes ago, That Rucdose Guy. said:

blip

I still can't believe that we live in a world where Sonic the Hedgehog of all things is having a ARG.

ARG...? You mean RPG...?

With all this Big's Big Fishing Aventure thing, if I was in charge of Sonic Team, I would totaly gather a few employees to create a mobile fishing spin-off with Big the Cat. A small fun little F2P game. I doubt it would be difficult to do it, there's dozens of good mobile fishing games out there, and SEGA has the know-how. And then I would in fact release it at April 1st.

4 minutes ago, Jango said:

With all this Big's Big Fishing Aventure thing, if I was in charge of Sonic Team, I would totaly gather a few employees to create a mobile fishing spin-off with Big the Cat. A small fun little F2P game. I doubt it would be difficult to do it, there's dozens of good mobile fishing games out there, and SEGA has the know-how. And then I would in fact release it at April 1st.

I would create a 2D series, a 3D series, and an RPG series that coexist simultaneously, with a few random spin-off titles like racing and fighting games produced by an outside source or two now and then.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Detective Paradox said:

Remember those numbers that the Sonic Twitter posted a few weeks ago? (4,1,3,21)

If you add all of those, they add up to 29

2/9 = today

3 hours ago, Detective Paradox said:

Oh boy

Or ya know...

The 29th. It is a leap year after all. Just putting that out there. :U

I have no idea I'm just enjoying the ride like all of you hahahaha

tumblr_o1ui4qAmcn1uibns1o1_1280.gif

I swear with all these people saying Sonic Adventure 3, this is gonna be my reaction when it turns out NOT to be Sonic Adventure 3....

• Thumbs Up 4

The Sonic Stadium Detective Agency seems to be proving a worthwhile endeavor.

I personally wouldn't take Aaron's favorite as any confirmation. I think it has more to do with the fact that he just enjoys seeing folks speculate and brainstorm than anything. It would bbe neat to get a game announcement this early, though. Fun times are ahead.

55 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

I swear with all these people saying Sonic Adventure 3, this is gonna be my reaction when it turns out NOT to be Sonic Adventure 3....

Especially considering that we already got Sonic Adventure 3 in the form of Sonic Unleashed.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Tailikku said:

Especially considering that we already got Sonic Adventure 3 in the form of Sonic Unleashed.

Sonc unleashed was sonic unlashed. 

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Tailikku said:

Well I believe it was going to be Adventure 3 but later on Sonic Team developed it into it's own game. And it doesn't really continue the story of the Adventure series so I don't really count it as Adventure 3.

EDIT:

Sorry, Tara. I just read your post after I replied

if its not called sonic adventure 3 then it isn't actually sonic adventure 3

whatever the new game is will literally not matter if it's actually GOOD. they could give me sonic labyrinth 2 and i'd buy that shit if it was good please just give me a good sonic game

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Tara said:

Quote glitch

Yeah, to be honest at this point, I'm desperate. I don't really care, just give us a good Sonic game SEGA. It could be anything just let it be good.

I'm just going to assume that some Madeon track will serve as the promotional music for the first trailer. This misdirection campaign has us pulled in so many directions that I am confident whatever they are trying to tell us is going to end up being something nominal like that.

Somebody at Sega is having all kinds of fun trolling us though. I have to say I do prefer this to the yester-era of constant leaks where nothing could be kept a secret. Glad to see em give detective SSMB a run for its money.

• Thumbs Up 8

1 hour ago, Mikyeong said:

Maybe it will be sonic adventure 3 without being called it like how they attempted 06 originally.

just pretend i said its gonna be generations 2

Hmmm 29, wait.....! This year in Febuary.... it is a leap year! That means the last day in Febuary is... the 29th!

INFO ON NEW SONIC GAME CONFIRMED TO BE CONFIRMED ON FEBUARY 29th.

[lol, maybe, but I doubt it, just putting the idea out there if it isn't already out there]

Considering how almost everyone turned against sonic adventure1 and 2, SA3 is very unlikely.(which sucks for someone who loved SA 1 and 2 and would love a SA3 if done well like me.).  Also, why would the options of a former employee and a fan turned game remaker matter to SEGA and sonic team?  

6 hours ago, Silly name the animal said:

Considering how almost everyone turned against sonic adventure1 and 2, SA3 is very unlikely.(which sucks for someone who loved SA 1 and 2 and would love a SA3 if done well like me.).  Also, why would the options of a former employee and a fan turned game remaker matter to SEGA and sonic team?  

Everyone is an vast overestimation of some folks on the net.