Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

Just now, True Detective Soni said:

But hey, the SXSW panel is tomorrow!

I just wish I had time to do another hype train image.

• Thumbs Up 8

5 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

The cycle repeats anew. lol

Oh no, not the Sonic Cycle! Anything but that!

But yeah, real talk guys. Don't get all hyped up, Aaron said they won't reveal any games there, it could be a really fun event nonetheless that'll probably be amazing to see but don't get too hyped.

1 minute ago, Ruki185 said:

You guys really shouldn't get too hyped. Don't want to see another drama here if it's less than you expected. 

We've already been told (whether or not it's true you can debate) that they aren't revealing a game so we don't need to worry about that again. 

I think most people here can get excited about stuff but still just have an 'oh well' mentality if it doesn't go as they'd hoped which is the mentality I go with.

At the absolute worst, this'll be a fun little event with some of the most recognisable faces of Sonic so it should be a good time whatever happens.

Incidentally, why do I have a a feeling that Ben Kalough is going to 'crash' the party at some point?

• Thumbs Up 3

Afaik we were told that they won't reveal any NEW games. Re-Releases / Fire & Ice would still be possible though. (And I'd like to see something new about Fire & Ice tbh. It's been almost a year.)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ruki185 said:

You guys really shouldn't get too hyped. Don't want to see another drama here if it's less than you expected. 

Yeah, I was excited about the event, and I still am, but, after that tweet, I'm actually finding myself kind of reeling my hype back in, when Gene was probably trying to generate excitement. I'm really curious about what's going to happen at the panel, but I refuse to let myself get hyped. I get enough salt in my diet already.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know they won't reveal any games, and I trust Gene enough to know what will get us fans excited, so I think my hype levels are in check.

22 minutes ago, Adamabba said:

Oh my God now I'm really excited.

"All right Sonic fans! Just to let you know that the free buffet is now open!"

• Thumbs Up 7

Drama? We never do drama! I don't know what you're talking about, mate!

I'm just glad that we will finally have Sonic something something in a looong time. The silence will be finally vanished and we will finally find out a bit of 'official' info of what to expect from 25th Sonic, some plans you know. 

I'm just hyped for some new info, and there will be one, because they confirmed it.

I said "finally" three times in a row... But it was worth waiting for this, I hope.

Edited by Spееdy
  • Thumbs Up 5

8 hours ago, Hyper Enesephus said:

Yeah, I was excited about the event, and I still am, but, after that tweet, I'm actually finding myself kind of reeling my hype back in, when Gene was probably trying to generate excitement. I'm really curious about what's going to happen at the panel, but I refuse to let myself get hyped. I get enough salt in my diet already.

An appropriate reaction, actually. I know this past period of time has been trying, so it's cool to be cautious. So long as you (and mostly everyone, really) enjoy yourself, then that's all that matters. :V

• Thumbs Up 8

So hey guys, after a long while I'm back-...

On 3/17/2016 at 8:03 AM, Detective Hogfather said:

So I did a little more digging and found the google+ page... would you like to see what the people who used to work on Star Wars made? 

C5yVU8m.jpg

That would be.... man with painted Sonic face... holding what looks like a machete, possibly a phone I can't quite tell.

At worst, this is someone's April Fools joke which they've been planning since October 2015 which hasn't fooled anyone, at best it's a fan film.

Anyway. Trademark mystery solved, so many more questions come from it, none of which I want answers to.

NOPE*turns around*

Anyways, I'mma leave this here, don't know if you seen it already.https://www.twitch.tv/sxswgaming

Calling it now: Unleashed being re-released for PC.

If I'm wrong, however, feel free to come back here right after the stream and mock me.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm still keeping my head up about the possibility of a cool surprise at the end of the panel going on today. Anything's possible, really. They didn't promise anything, so lets not be mad if nothing special happens.

• Thumbs Up 4