Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

22 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Here we have the current and former head of Sonic Team, the voices of Sonic and Eggman, the director of product development at SEGA. and the face of the social media brand we've come to know and love, all together in one room in Texas.

This is too cool.

This is why the panel should be exciting whether there are any announcements or not.

• Thumbs Up 4

18 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

"All right Sonic fans! Just to let you know that the free buffet is now open!"

You make it sound like I wouldn't want free food.

...I want.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/18/2016 at 4:08 PM, MudHunter said:

I'm watching the stream (reaction) right now so I'll see and give my thoughts eventually

EDIT: It was basically just "The history of Sonic with some little trivia added in!"

It was a bit meh for me, although I did come in quite late so I missed most of the stuff that was probably good.

That was really fun to watch! Excited for the event since we're moving to California pretty soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

From the description of the 25th aniversary party "Get an exclusive look at the future of Sonic"

• Thumbs Up 4

So... At one slide (SA2, Big's cameo in helicopter) there was a text in Webdings that traslates into: " May the best dance in a Juno bridal ". Don't know what means but... yeah.

I'm gonna say a trailer for Boom Season 2 at the party, it's probably the best time they could do that.

6 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

That panel went exactly the way I expected.

Well almost.

I wasn't expecting a shout out.

Or this:

Damn Donnie, back at it with shut ups!

18 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

From the description of the 25th aniversary party "Get an exclusive look at the future of Sonic"

Which is weird because Aaron specifically said no promises of any announcements of stuff we didn't already know.

4 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

Which is weird because Aaron specifically said no promises of any announcements of stuff we didn't already know.

Well...this is Aaron we're talking about. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, TCB said:

Well...this is Aaron we're talking about. 

I don't Aaron would drop direct information about what to expect at the anniversary celebration, in front of the head of Sonic Team no less, if it was an outright lie.

I found it odd when he said "I'm not saying there's going to be new game info at the special event party, but you should totally come to the special event party" or something along those lines.

Just now, Indigo Rush said:

We got release dates for Mario&Sonic and Fire&Ice.

There's your future.

The future of Sonic is all Boom, all the time. 

"Modern" Sonic is dead.

5 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

I don't Aaron would drop direct information about what to expect at the anniversary celebration, in front of the head of Sonic Team no less, if it was an outright lie.

Well yeah. But given how the recent months played out I find it better to not get so hung up on what he meant by those words.

Just now, Hyper Enesephus said:

The future of Sonic is all Boom, all the time. 

"Modern" Sonic is dead.

Uhhh, Modern Sonic in in Rio? Just because Sticks is in it, doesn't mean it's a Boom game.

Spoiler

noice joke fam! extra cheeky! me like! wow!

1 minute ago, True Detective Soni said:

Uhhh, Modern Sonic in in Rio? Just because Sticks is in it, doesn't mean it's a Boom game.

Reveal hidden contents

noice joke fam! extra cheeky! me like! wow!

They're just phasing him out, man. Soon, Modern Sonic will be no more, and Boom will be the face of the brand.

38 minutes ago, Kfarc said:

So... At one slide (SA2, Big's cameo in helicopter) there was a text in Webdings that traslates into: " May the best dance in a Juno bridal ". Don't know what means but... yeah.

It's a line in this song's lyrics:

Specifically in the first verse:

Snow flakes in January
Heart warm like February,
I wouldn't ordinarily
March to the drum, play a fool like April
May the best dance in a Juno bridal
Power of the will, Julius and Augustus
Aw you know, it's just us
In a new semester, back in September
boy, I wonder if you still remember

I'm with you. What the fuck?

• Thumbs Up 1

To add on to the previous post, one of the lyrics later in the song is this: "A series so classic at the top of October."

I can't think of anything else that the song could refer to (other than the translated line being in the 1st hook and the song being called part 4, so 4 & 1 appearing again) so...yeah. lol

• Thumbs Up 2

So, did anyone notice he is whistling City Escape during the BBFA3 trailer? :P

Go to 3:20...

• Thumbs Up 9