Awoo.

"SegaSonic Bros.": SegaSonic Arcade Proto or Potential Predecessor Found

azoo

Yeah, I'm sad we won't get to play this game for now, but I'm glad that he was kind enough to fill us in on the game's existence.  Here's hoping maybe someday it will be released for us to experience.

• Thumbs Up 5

9 hours ago, Tailikku said:

OK now the guy from that forums really is starting to piss me off.  We have a rare Sonic game that's waiting to be presented, but he says no.  What is his motivation?

The hoarding scum bastards have him by the balls, theirs nothing he can do until whomever is blackmailing him can be dealt with.

Those sons of bitches probably have alphas and betas we have been looking for literal decades but choose to have them rot in their silicone hells instead of preserving them for the rest of time.

Well...lets....hope....it doesn't get......leaked*shifts gaze left and right*

But yeah, thx for telling us....real let down tho...

Eh, this is one game that seems more interesting in how it links to history than in the gameplay aspect, especially since it basically exists in the form of a game released later (although it likely wasn't inspired by this at all). 

I don't even care about seeing the dump released - the game's preserved and that's good enough. I just feel like they could have at least recorded some footage of the game playing at all instead of dripfeeding us screenshots. I really wanna see what it looks like in motion.

• The topic was locked