Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hey, this is where we all regroup I suppose. I'll start!

I'm your resident Big the Cat fanatic, Indigo Rush, I've been a member since 2006, and slowly became more involved. I have hopes that the new TSS will bring a brighter and closer Sonic community!

• Thumbs Up 5

Hi, I'm BL and I'm the guy who starts arguments and makes novel length posts in doing so.

I kid, I kid. But I do like the occasional debate when it shows up. Just don't be around when I'm angry. People get hurt.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm Mick, I'm from New York. I'm a death metal musician (vox/gtr) in an Internet-based band called Feefer.

So if you really want to get to know me, PM and/or IM on AIM. AIM name is in my profile.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm Inferno, The hot-headed smart-ass, as I often call myself. I like cracking jokes often, and like BL I like an occasional heated debate every now and then.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just call me Adventurer. I was raised on the N64, but I really got into the fanbase as Sonic Adventure 2 Battle came out on gamecube. I'm still having fun with the recent games, although I'd like to get a slightly more hard-edged feel. I still want Sonic Adventure 3, even though I already know we got it in 2006.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I'm still Diogenes, eternal cynic, struggling artist, and crazy theorist, one of those guys who's sick of what the series has become but knows better than to think "Sonic 4" is the only answer.

Also I'm the kind of guy who won't hesitate to point out when you say stupid shit, so don't be surprised at what happens if you don't think before you post.

edit: Ah, right; I figure it's worth noting that I'm Knux Chao over on GameFAQs, for any of you that frequent both here and there.

Edited by Diogenes
  • Thumbs Up 1

SuperStingray. Formerly Sonicophage. My first Sonic game is SA2:B, but I've been hooked ever since. I recognize the many flaws that the series has, but I'm an optimist and look for the best. I'm fine with people who are critical of it; I'm just sick of the ignorami who think that the best thing the Sonic series can do is end or completely reset.

Also, know that I try to avoid arguments; I just try to assert my points without aggressively rubbing them in everyone's faces.

So, here's to the new Sonic Stadium, a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Edited by SuperStingray
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm Aurawarrior, used to be member of this fair forum until it started having problems. Glad it is slowly getting back up and running. I've been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog since Sonic Heroes (Yes, that was my first ever Sonic game.) My hobbies are playing video games, hanging with family and friends, reading/writing and making the occasional video for my Youtube Channel. Aside from Sonic I like Star Wars (Favorite Character is a tie between Asajj Ventress and Obi-Wan Kenobi), Pokemon (Favorite Pokemon being a tie between Gliscor and Infernape), Mario and Pirates of the Caribbean. So anyway, hope Sonic Stadium gets fixed up all the way and I can't wait to continue posting on this forum. See yah!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm Solid SOAP, previously known as Thunder, changed the name because it was faggoty and sucked ass. I used to be hated for hating Sonic too much but Sonic Unleashed was good so a lot less bitching coming from me means a lot less hate, so uh, yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm Hawkfrost. I joined late last year but this year I have become more involved, Like posting in more topics and creating topics with information about release dates, and other stuff. I'm also the biggest and most likely only Warrior Cats fan on this site.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm Strong Bad.... I was Sonic Strongbad up until 2006. Hope everyone knows me, or we have a problem. kbai

• Bad Quality Post 1

I'm back from the dead. Not sure if people really recognize me, though. I didn't think I was a prominent member. Anyway, I was only a member for a couple of months, if I'm remembering correctly. I joined in November or October, right before Sonic Unleashed was released.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Yo, most people will probably either know me as MFZB or Spark, depending on whether or not you are from SFGHQ or Concept Mobius. I signed up here as Sparrow, but then I noticed my member name was the cursed number 13...so I figured I'd change my name to that.

I like changing my name.

Anyway, I joined back in 06 around the time Sonic 06 was released. I've lurked for a long time before then, but never joined~. I love the site though definitely now that I'm more adaptable to different forums. Other than when I joined here, I draw (I'm in college right now for traditional animation, will be taking 3D next year and hopefully busting into the gaming industry) and I make music.

Forgot to add that I've been exposed to the series since I was 2 years old, when Sonic 2 came out and all. Obviously I grew up with the series so it has a huge impact on a lot of what I've done in the past, and hopefully what I continue to do in the future.

Edited by Thirteen

I'm Knux the Chao from Plano Texas. I've been a Sonic fan since I first played Sonic 2 back in 93. I own every Sega made system except for the Sega CD and Master System, and I've almost tracked down a Sega CD for a good price. In my spare time I create movies with my group of friends, and I've started to do game reviews. The group is called Master Emerald Productions, and we mostly do live action video game movies. Don't quite know what else to say, but if anyone wants to know me better then PM me. You might also be lucky if you catch me on AIM or Skype.

For those who are interested in seeing my films:

Youtube page

(This is weird, ;_;)

I am Blur, that one guy that makes music and plays guitar and such, XD. Before the nuclear bomb, I was living by the name of Balto, =3. I'll eventually go back to that name, but I better just stay to my original name until everyone gets their bearings straight, =/.

My history? I've been around here since September 4th, 2005 where my old member number was #4848.

Well, I'm off to start picking up my pieces of my topic. I'm a little depressed with everything gone and all, since this has literally been my home on the computer ever since I started monkeying with the internet. It won't last long though, I'll be your forum's #1 positive, happy-go-lucky buddy again in no time, ^_-.

-Blur

I'm Knux the Chao from Plano Texas.

Holy shit 2 of my friends moved there recently o.o

Edited by Strong Bad

Hi there I am Twilight, an overly obsessive anime and video games otaku from Houston Texas. My old name was Twlight-Shadows but I couldnt register it for some reason.

I doubt anybody remembers me, but thats okay since I hadnt been very active because of a few issues I had been dealing with. =/

I guess thats all you need to know... for now at least.

Edited by Shakugan No Twilight

Hey I'm Mollfie, I currently live in Bath UK. I'm a creative writing student, anime and manga reviewer and I also write prose and prose poetry.

Holy shit 2 of my friends moved there recently o.o

Really??? I might know them depending on where they live.

Badnikz.

Been here since last year, but I post a lot. I'm a hardcore classic fan, but enjoy all things Sonic. I can usually be found posting in the inevitable "direction of the series" topics.

I'm also a Caterkiller from time to time, I'd have you know.

Edited by Dabnikz

Me is back. Working on SSN content ideas and running them through for the upcoming site redesign (which was alot more imminent before our server decided to be cocks :( ) Hai gais :D

I work on SSN, I do acting (My last play was last week as Dr Rank - a 50 year old dying man) and I'm a tech geek :P Need some tech, I'll usually be able to recommend shizzle.

Roareye Black.

Most of you know me, but I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to verbosely describe myself! *ahem*

El Gran Gordo, alias Doc Eggman, alias Chris. A mustached man of mystery, I see the Sonic series in a different light than most, through the pince-nez lenses of the Eggman fandom.

As such, I consider myself both a fan and proponent of the Doctor, and view the series (mostly) as a means to enjoy the mad man's antics. I sort of run The Eggman Empire, though I'm unofficially "retired" from site work there. So these days I mostly just spend time on various forums and talk about things I like and how great they are. It's more exciting than it sounds, believe me.

I like gaming, cartoons, and comics - something Sonic's had plenty of representation in.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm Lando the Bat.

I am pretty much the sidest of side characters. I draw... Alot... but I don't post any fan art here, cause I couldn't figure out how to for the life of me. I don't make very interesting posts. In fact, I am afraid of saying stupid things, so sometimes I just try not to post in risky situations.

I am probably one of the only huge EarthBound fans on the site.

And I do the worst possible thing to do as a Sonic Fan... have Fan Characters.