Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello I am Evey (Also known as Evil Sonic) I'm a big Sonic fan and a nerd of many things who lives in Houston.

(Cruddy intro)

Hi guys, it's me, your number one, good ol' Azukara. I am a veteran member that's been on this site since about late 2005, and I hope to be lasting for much longer! =D

I'm considerably a huge Sonic guru, your all-knowing fan for anything Sonic (maybe besides hacking, I have no talent there :lol: ). I'm an artist, gamer nerd, computer geek, fan (and purist) of classic rock, food fanatic and local platformer-game-lover. SKiLLusHi is my love (<3) and I don't know what I'd do without her.

Well, that's me. =) Have fun putting up with me. XD

Hi guys, it's me, your number one, good ol' Azukara. I am a veteran member that's been on this site since about late 2005, and I hope to be lasting for much longer! =D

I'm considerably a huge Sonic guru, your all-knowing fan for anything Sonic (maybe besides hacking, I have no talent there :lol: ). I'm an artist, gamer nerd, computer geek, fan (and purist) of classic rock, food fanatic and local platformer-game-lover. SKiLLusHi is my love (<3) and I don't know what I'd do without her.

Well, that's me. =) Have fun putting up with me. XD

Aw....Azu! *hugs*

Hello. I'm Johnny. I have been a off and on member since late 2007, mostly just coming on to read stuff and test hacks and chat. Just enough to not be noticed. Did try to be a DJ on here once, kind of fell through though cause of time stuff. *wanted to be a late night guy but wouldn't get any listeners with the kind of stuff he would of wanted to do*

Aaannnnnnyyywwwaayyyyyyyy. I'm just going to see how active I can get without spamming.

I'm a tails fan, I sometimes make sigs and gifs ((you know... Those little moving pictures you see from time to time.)) and I'm kind of shy sometimes, so I'm kind of hard to get to know. *tends to make more enemies then friends cause of that*

So. Hello.

I am Fairfieldfencer! Resident E-123 Omega fan and fencer at your service.

I live in Liverpool, England and have been a Sonic fan since I got Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast. I've been here a short while already.

Hi all, it's iwantanimac here.

Clarification: It means i want an imac. Stupid name, i know. But as i find myself telling forums over and over these days, it's too complicated for me to change now, so it's staying.

Anyway, me. Hrm. I'm about a month older than Sonic is, so I'm one of those people who kinda missed out on the awesome days of sonic back in the early to mid '90s. I've kinda caught up though. =]

There really is nothing like a Mega Drive controller for playing Sonic.

The rest is kinda obvious from me being here. So there. =P

Hey, I'm Mike Shaffer, aka "mikeblastdude". I first joined SSMB about a year ago as a place to get all the latest Sonic Unleashed info as it came out, heh. Not much else I can think to say right now... umm, I have a pretty huge Sonic collection, and I have all of the older game systems, I even still have a working NES. Like many others here, I'm in to video games and anime and all that geeky kind of stuff. And I also really like Yoo-hoo chocolate drink. Good stuff. :)

Maybe I'll add more to this later if I can think of anything else to say. XD

Edited by mikeblastdude

Hey, I'm Mike Shaffer, aka "mikeblastdude". I first joined SSMB about a year ago as a place to get all the latest Sonic Unleashed info as it came out, heh. Not much else I can think to say right now... umm, I have a pretty huge Sonic collection, and I have all of the older game systems, I even still have a working NES. Like many others here, I'm in to video games and anime and all that geeky kind of stuff. And I also really like Yoo-hoo chocolate drink. Good stuff. :)

Maybe I'll add more to this later if I can think of anything else to say. XD

What's up, Mike? :) Glad to see you joined up after the forum got wiped.

^ Your NES still works!? That's awesome, do you still play on it then?

My NES still works too, and I still play it every now and then. A great system stays great forever.

Even if the games won't work half the time.

:P

My NES still works too, and I still play it every now and then. A great system stays great forever.

Even if the games won't work half the time.

:P

That's awesome! My sister sold our NES T-T

^ Your NES still works!? That's awesome, do you still play on it then?

Not as often as my newer systems like Wii and Xbox 360, but yeah, I do play it kind of often. Nothing like a good game of Mega Man 3. :D

What's up, Mike? :) Glad to see you joined up after the forum got wiped.

Thanks, it's good to be back. :D Been busy with a full-time job and a pretty active social life, but it's always nice to come here and talk among fellow Sonic geeks like myself. XD You guys are awesome.

hi my name is suzanne and i've been foxboy mick's friend since prescchool. thats 20 years. i probably won't post on here at all, but yeah he registered me for the fun of it.

Yo! The name's Adam. My online ailas is Unity, YoshiUnity. Want to know what my name stands for? It's a interesting story that's too boring to tell to anyone. :P

A little bit about me. I'm an watercolor/computer artist, a student of University of Florida and I love soccer. I'm trying to achieve a Digital Arts and Science major. In other words, 3D animation, art, movies, video and etc. Stop me if you heard this one before, but I really want to see what I can do in the gaming industry. I think I have what it takes, 5 years from now. XP I also write fan-fics (or fan-scripts, apparently.) I don't care what people say about it, I write from my creativity, and if it's enjoyed by others then fine. I always appreciate my work and no one can tell me otherwise no matter how professional they sound.

I own a Wii and a DS Lite. (Yeah, I went through that Nintendo Fanboy phase and I hate myself for that.) I'm trying to get a Xbox360, but money's tight, and I not risking the RRoD from a used one.

I'm a nice guy, lay back. I don't see why there's any purpose to make a mountain out of a anthill. Life can be hell at times, but it's short so enjoy it while you still can. You know what I mean? I don't mind talking to anybody and I like to helping people. If I see some one, that I know or wish to know, troubled, I'll help. it's what I do. As long as someone has a good head on their shoulders, and that said head isn't filled with ego and farce.

I know that I can do great things, but I also know that my way isn't always the only or best way. So if someone tells me right and wrong, I'll listen as long as they aren't douches about it. Seriously, being a stubborn, ego-filled, 24/7 complaining, stuck up, cow birthing or D-All of the Above are the type of people that gets on my nerves. There's honesty, there's opinion and there's being just being a complete... what I just mention earlier.

Yeah, as a Sonic Fan, I do think that the series can be handle much better; however, that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the titles of today. Because at the end of the day, fun is fun. As long as it doesn't hurt any body, am I right?

So yeah, you'll see me around these parts. Can't really trust most sites with good Sonic resources, because they are usually just replay posts, or rick-rolls, because that joke isn't done enough apparently. But this place is different. Yeah some people are opinionated but that's just the world for ya.

Edited by YoshiUnity

That's awesome! My sister sold our NES T-T

Sorry about that. I hope you'll track down another one, it's hard to find a working NES for cheap these days.

Not as often as my newer systems like Wii and Xbox 360, but yeah, I do play it kind of often. Nothing like a good game of Mega Man 3. :D

Thanks, it's good to be back. :D Been busy with a full-time job and a pretty active social life, but it's always nice to come here and talk among fellow Sonic geeks like myself. XD You guys are awesome.

Awesome. See you around, man. :D

And welcome to YoshiUnity as well.

Edited by NintendoBrad

And welcome to YoshiUnity as well.

Thanks man. I was around on the old Forums, but I lurked alot. There was enough tension to cut with a knife and stuff a turkey with.:P But that's all past news.

Edited by YoshiUnity

Hi, I'm Tifa.

I'm used to be a long life lurker back on the old site; used to post a bit too with this username.

I'm really horrible at these things.

See ya all around on the boards.

Welcome to our new members! I think most of you know who I am but yeah I'm STK, member since June 17, 2003. I need to post more instead of lurking.

Howdy. The name's Mex Shadow, but you can call me the Mex Mixer. I joined about the same time as STK, here - around June 03 - and overall, I haven't really posted that much.

I should probably do something about that, but oh well...

Edited by The Mex Mixer

Hi! I'm Fat_Mario! I'm new here. I'm 14. I love Sonic (he's pretty awesome :P ). I also love Mario (don't kill me please!) and Rayman. I have some consoles (Wii, PSP and GBA) and I want to buy Xbox 360 or DS. I have medium Sonic Collection (some toys and most of games). And that's all :P (Sorry for my English, I'm Polish).

Hardly new here, hope a few of you still remember me and Xash. :P

WE'RE BACK BABEH!

I'm a lurker.

Gotta love the blunt honesty there. :lol: There was a 2-3 year period where I was a lurker too.

Welcome to all the newbie’s and re-enlistees, post away and have a good time (or continue to do so).

Sorry about that. I hope you'll track down another one, it's hard to find a working NES for cheap these days.

JezMM still has his, but the fuse keeps blowing whenever he replaces it. Maybe its too strong a fuse?

Welcome everyone new/returning!!!

Hi I am Akuma Fan(you may call me JMTHEFOX,JMTHESMASHBRO,LittleBigPlanetFan),the creator of Untitled Sonic Project.

Hey guys I'm Aoki! As you all could tell I'm new here, pleased to meet everyone! :D I've been a Sonic fan ever since I was kid (Cause you know I'm the only one here! :rolleyes:) and I still am today!(Yeah we figured that when you first registered on this site. This intro is horrible man!)

o.o