Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I'm Shiro Ulv. I'm from the hellhole of Brunswick, Georgia. I am seventeen years old, and have been a sonic fan (almost) since birth. Well, at least since I was about five and my (now-deceased :() brother gave me his old Sega Genisis, along with Sonic The Hedgehog 1, 2, and 3.

I'm not a member of any other sonic-community websites, this would be my first, mainly because I've heard some lots of negative things about the fanbase.

I hope I enjoy it here.

I hope I enjoy it here.

Run away while you still can.

Nah, welcome. This place doesn't seem too bad. I'm fairly newish myself. Most people seem pretty cool.

Um, if you do decide to stay despite that, you should know that there's a rule for typing correctly (Or as good as you can) and not using internet speak.

Post quality is important for your reputation and the reading pleasure of other members.Type in understandable, decent English. Be sure to check your grammar and punctuation so people don't think you're an idiot. If you can't think of anything to post that's at least a sentence then we'd rather you didn't post at all. Making a post that's just one word is really lame and we'll strike you if you do it.

You can read the rules here: http://board.sonicst...tion=boardrules

Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Edited by Marcellove
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for, all I see on that link are a couple Youtube videos.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'll be blunt here: SEGA will not bat an eye towards fan characters. They do not care about fan characters. Greed the Hedgehog? ...really? You honestly think someone at SEGA will actually take a look at it?

B-but Sega stole my fan character! He was a black and red hedgehog who had the power to teleport. He was also evil, and was an emo. His name was Terios the Hedgehog, and I submitted it into Sega, but they never called back for some reason.

And Jorge, as many people have said before, we're a fan-community. We have nothing to do with Sega, besides some interviews here and there, try going to their website or something if you want to talk to Sega, but based on your situation, I doubt they'd listen.

P.S. Can you correct your grammar please? Maybe English isn't your best language or something, but that grammar really is atrocious. Thanks

• Thumbs Up 5

Hello everyone! I am terrible with introduction posts so lets see how this turns out.

You can call me Bark, Chaos, or BC, though I typically refer to myself as Bark out of habit from a retired username I stopped using. I have been a Sonic fan since I was able to play video games. My first game was Sonic 2, and that's probably why it is still my favorite. I am not ashamed to admit that I do enjoy Sonic Heroes and Sonic and the Secret Rings. My favorite character is Knuckles, though I admit I am a fan of Vector only because I really love reptiles.

I was looking for a Sonic community to join even though I am sometimes not terribly active on forums. Hopefully I'll be more active here happy.png

Yo, guys! BlueBlur64 here (very original, I know). Just call me Blur for short, I guess.

I used to be active like AGES back, but I guess the account got deleted due to inactivity over the years, so here I am again! Hopefully, I'll make a lot of good friends here.

I usually go by Blue Blur on other forums such as the old SMBZ forums and Video Game Lan if anyone here recognizes me. I know there are some people from there here.

Edited by BlueBlur64
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello everyone! I am terrible with introduction posts so lets see how this turns out.

I was looking for a Sonic community to join even though I am sometimes not terribly active on forums. Hopefully I'll be more active here happy.png

Welcome to the Stadium, Bark! You've come to the right place! biggrin.png

You're terrible with introduction posts?! You could of fooled me! Your introduction was fine. Anyway, hello BarkingChaos! Welcome to the SSMB! You were looking for a Sonic community to join? You've made a fine choice; if I may say so myself being fairly new here.

Please enjoy your stay here; I know that I have in the six weeks or so that I've been here smile.png

Thank you both of you :)

• Thumbs Up 1

'ey there! Heard about the Sonic stadium a bit ago, finally decided to make an account than just being on retro!

Its fun to have multiple alias.

Anyways... Nice to meet all of ya.

Edited by LessHD
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yo, guys! BlueBlur64 here (very original, I know). Just call me Blur for short, I guess.

I used to be active like AGES back, but I guess the account got deleted due to inactivity over the years, so here I am again! Hopefully, I'll make a lot of good friends here.

I usually go by Blue Blur on other forums such as the old SMBZ forums and Video Game Lan if anyone here recognizes me. I know there are some people from there here.

DUDE!!! Holy shit, Blur! How've you been!? 8D

'ey there! Heard about the Sonic stadium a bit ago, finally decided to make an account than just being on retro!

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium, the one Sonic forum that rustles your jimmies the least!

• Thumbs Up 1

DUDE!!! Holy shit, Blur! How've you been!? 8D

HOLY SHIT, JEFF! Long time no see, man! How've you been!? O: AND STAFF, TOO, MAN? AW, MAN, LOOK AT YOU.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you both of you smile.png

You are welcome! smile.png

Greetings Less! Nice to meet you too! Hope you enjoy yourself here! smile.png

I've been doing great!!

And yup, TSS Staff. xD Feels great, let me tell ya!

I bet it does! Man, we gotta catch up on Skype soon.

And "Yo" to all my fellow new arrivals. Let's all have fun getting to know the people here!

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium, the one Sonic forum that rustles your jimmies the least!

Haha , thats good to hear. Thanks jeffhog and wolly

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh man here I go.

So yeah, uh, hey! I'm Ktullanyx. I'm not really a forum-goer, but I guess I can try and break that issue along with the ice. I'll go ahead and be honest right off the bat and say that I'm not a huge Sonic fan, nor have I really be into Sonic for long. I had owned and played a few games here and there, and I was even inspired to make a horrible fan character about a decade ago (but let's not talk about that).

Anyways, a little basic stuff: I guess I'm an artist? I don't know, I'm more of a hobbyist I think! But, I guess you could expect an art thread from me sometime in the near future. Gimme sum cool Sanics to drawl or sumthin.

Also, one of the mods here, Carbo, is actually a long-time friend of mine.

He's really my significant other but let's not talk about that either because reasons.

Hello and welcome to SSMB Ktullanyx. Your very much welcomed here too. I'm best known as Crow the BOOLET and everyone has obviously heard of Carbo who's pretty awesome guy. But enough about other people and more about you. We do hope to see your art sometime and we hope you'll have fun here at these forums. We're pretty cool and nice so you should be able to get along with everyone for the most part. But anyways I'm rambling on again so have fun and enjoy your stay~!

Hrnghhh, thank you Crow, I really appreciate the warm welcome! And yes, Carbo is very awesome guy~

I'll try and boost my confidence soon enough to post some of my works and mingle with the crowd. I just have to get over a little shyness first. The pressure kinda builds on you when you're so new to a community. WEH.

But thanks again!

• Thumbs Up 1