Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi everyone! I'm Vicki. Long time Sonic fan since my childhood and still going strong today. Been on here a while but not posted much - I've met quite a few people on here and at SoS - looks like an awesome place to chat and meet new people. My favourite character is Knuckles (particularly Classic Knuckles) and I collect merchandise when I can. 

Hi everyone! I'm Vicki. Long time Sonic fan since my childhood and still going strong today. Been on here a while but not posted much - I've met quite a few people on here and at SoS - looks like an awesome place to chat and meet new people. My favourite character is Knuckles (particularly Classic Knuckles) and I collect merchandise when I can. 

Welcome to SSMB Vicki! Make yourself at home; new people are always welcome.

Greetings everyone. I hail from the Sega Forums nicknamed [storm the Sonic Master]. But here you can just call me ProcellaVypher or Storm for short. I am someone who been with the Sonic Franchise since the beginning of the year 1991. The year of our hedgehog. Since then I been playing the Sonic games and collecting anything Sonic since then. I am also a dreamer of sorts. Been so ever since I was a child. With Sonic as my muse for creating stories I made a novel of sorts in middle school titled

"Lightrian Chaos Chronicles".

Yes I know its a cliche'. But I dreamt it up didn't I? I made it real.

Anywho I am one who evaluates the fanbase of Sonic as well as a few others (or MANY?) by doing polls and contests. I also run a daily blog if interested. 

I am usually a cool guy with a heart of gold that would help any friend in need. As long as they don't beg for cash. Because brother I am in the same boat as you are if you have to beg for money in these rough times in good ol' US of A. Let me handle all my bills and perhaps I get back to ya on that.

All in all I am hoping to create many memories and achieve my bucketlist with you all as I spend my days on here and Sega forums throughout the years to come.

Be cool and be true.

~Harvey Storm Oswalt

post-6814-0-58702500-1391655990_thumb.pn

Edited by ProcellaVypher

Well hello ProcellaVypher welcome to this place; this place we call the SSMB; Sonic Stadium Message Boards, Stupid Sexy Message Boards, Super Soaker Message Boards, Simon Says Message Boards...yeah you get the drift.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well hello ProcellaVypher welcome to this place; this place we call the SSMB; Sonic Stadium Message Boards, Stupid Sexy Message Boards, Super Soaker Message Boards, Simon Says Message Boards...yeah you get the drift.

Thanks for the warm welcome TCB. My apology to the admins if my last topic wasn't part of the rules of the forums. Didn't know it would bring spam and unnecessary posts to the forum. I hope to make friends and create memories here in these forums. I met some kind hearted people in the Sega Forums and I have no doubt I will meet some here as well. Even if our opinion of Sonic differ all in all we are part of the massive fanbase of Sonic and company.

Also I will do my best to contribute to the whole team here at Sonic Stadium in the future if welcomed by anyone in the TSS.  

Hi there,

After quite a long time of lurking, I've finally decided to register. I'm still probably going to lurk a lot, since it's what I like to do, but over time there had been a few topics where I would have liked to post something, and with the current trends in the franchise it is all the more so (which is pretty much what fueled me to come on board), so hopefully I'll seize the chance when that happens from now on.

Hi, I'm new to posting on forums and I've been wanting to get involved for awhile now when it comes to the Sonic Community.

I guess I'll start by saying that my favorite Sonic GOAT is Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, it just blew my mind as a kid. Thats why I wanna become a regular poster on this site in hopes of finding people who are like minded and are just as passionate about a certain blue hedgehog.

I do have a YouTube channel that's more of a variety of sorts, but I always make an extra effort to do things Sonic related. So with the recent Sonic Boom annoucement I would love to see if people will relate and find enjoyment from the video podcast created.

Again to the mods if promoting is out of line I deeply apologize in advance. If not than please check out my channel and let me know what you guys think about the video that can be found using the link below:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r3UWGfK71k&list=UUugu_S1CUM4n2Q28AeXwtxQ&feature=c4-overview

Hello! I'm Cryogenix, named after my (pretty cliche) cryokinetic hedgehog that I created a few years ago! Sadly due to my lack of art skills in well-everything I am unable to draw him and hope to find some awesome artists to draw him for me! (For free would be nice too :>) As for me? I'm just your average casual Sonic fan! I never really played any of the Sonic games until the Sonic Adventure games came out. And so far my inventory of played (and not surprisingly unbeaten) Sonic games are a meager....three games. :C I have only played SA1, SA2, and Sonic Heroes- so as much as I like the premise, I know very little of the Sonic Universe's lore. Besides that I'm an advid forum roleplayer and have roleplayed forums ranging from Kingdom Hearts to Pokemon (and everything in between!) I oddly enough never rped in a Sonic rp before and I have unfortunately found that there are very few sonic rp forums alive... Hm... what else? Oh! I'm a sucker for the Shadow x Amy pairing (Shadamy?)! And... that's all I can think of right now ^^; This is getting pretty long winded so I'll stop here. Thank you for taking the time to read my (quite lengthly) introduction to this wonderful site! <3

-Cryo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Dan. Nice to meet you all. I'm trying to meet new friends online who also like sonic.

Well, you're going to have a lot of friends here. Welcome to the Stadium! :)

If you want to message me, feel free to do so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not new here, but I've been gone for so long that I figure I should reindroduce myself, so... hey all!

You know, I've been here for like, 2 years and I never properly introduced myself. Better late than never I guess? Okay so yeah, my username here is SwiftWinds. My real name's AJ. It's short for... well, you don't wanna know. God help you if you try to pronounce it. Ahem, anyways I'd like to say that although I live in Jordan and have for the past 5 years, prior to that I lived in Greece. Strange thing, really. I was born in the US, later moved to Greece when I was like, 6 and most of my childhood memories are from Greece. Also considering my parents are Greek, I guess I'm technically Greek, although I have a US citizenship and... yeah this is why it's touch explaining my origin to people. Anywho, you may notice a lot of times in the forums I'll talk about Greek stuff and Greece in general and well, that's pretty much the reason why. Because I have family and friends in Greece, I visit a lot and so I tend to have stories to tell and thoughts to share on that particular country. 

Huh, so you know I think I have the strangest introduction here considering everyone talks about Sonic. Well, it is a Sonic forum after all. BUT YA KNOW I just wanted yee folks to kinda know a bit of background information about me so the things I say won't sound so weird. Yeah. Wanna know about my Sonic love? Well, I got into the character from a young age. Because he's cool. I don't recall ever getting a game until Secret Rings. And I didn't like that, so I didn't become a fan until someone bought me Sonic Colors on the Wii. I loved it then, and I hate it now. But yeah it made me a Sonic fan so I guess there's that. Shortly afterwards I got into the Archie Comics right in the middle of the Pendermonium. So like, when people complain about Penders, I don't have anything to say on him because I never saw the characters in the comics to begin with so... yeah.... BUT THAT'S ME. A Sonic fan. A Greek Sonic fan at that. And again, like I said this intro is 2 years too late but hey, I think people will still learn something about this. I mean, that's why I made this post. Yeah I'm done here.

And by the way, I don't suppose there's a problem with me posting here so late. I mean, you look at the Intro post and that was 3 years late, so I guess I'm not that bad. 

Hi everyone! I'm Rob, and I've been a Sonic fan for 11 years now.

My first Sonic game was Sonic Heroes, and since '03 I've been following the blue blur as much as possible!

I'm a Modern fan, I love everything from Adventure to Lost World.

I thought Sonic X was amazing, and Jason Griffith is my favorite of all Sonic's Voice Actors.

Happy to be here, I love Sonic! ^^

Well welcome to SSMB Rob. We do talk a lot about Sonic here and we do get into heated debates about our blue little friend. I hope you stay and become a regular here as well as being on that contributes to the community. Be sure you check the rules as well as some of the guidelines we have here too so you won't get into trouble with the mods. So with all that said I hope you enjoy SSMB for all its worth and have a good day in general.

After spending some time being nervous about what to say upon my registration. I now feel the time to introduce myself & start applying myself to this place.

I'm Freddy, better known as CreamCrazy. I've been a Sonic fan since playing Adventure in 1999, playing a majority of the games I can find. While like many, I did suffer a lull in my fandom after '06, I fully got back in thanks to Sonic Generations. As you can also tell, by my name & banner, I'm a massive fan of Cream The Rabbit. Not something you see a lot around these parts.

I'm from the UK, splitting my time between East Bergholt, a villiage in East Anglia & Penryn, outside Falmouth where I'm currently at University.

I'm also a big fan of WWE & professional wrestling. I do analysis & reviews on my Youtube channel, a link to which can be found in my profile.

It's been many a year since I was on a Sonic Forum of any kind, so it's good to be back in the game. happy.png

Hello CreamCrazy, welcome to SSMB-

After spending some time being nervous about what to say upon my registration. I now feel the time to introduce myself & start applying myself to this place.

I'm Freddy, better known as CreamCrazy. I've been a Sonic fan since playing Adventure in 1999, playing a majority of the games I can find. While like many, I did suffer a lull in my fandom after '06, I fully got back in thanks to Sonic Generations. As you can also tell, by my name & banner, I'm a massive fan of Cream The Rabbit. Not something you see a lot around these parts.

I'm from the UK, splitting my time between East Bergholt, a villiage in East Anglia & Penryn, outside Falmouth where I'm currently at University.

I'm also a big fan of WWE & professional wrestling. I do analysis & reviews on my Youtube channel, a link to which can be found in my profile.

It's been many a year since I was on a Sonic Forum of any kind, so it's good to be back in the game. happy.png

Rasslin' fan you say? 

We are to get along real nice ya hear?

Hello CreamCrazy, welcome to SSMB-

Rasslin' fan you say? 

We are to get along real nice ya hear?

Indeed! *high fives*

Good to see some wrestling fans represented here along with the Sonic faithful! Should be fun!

Hello everyone! I'm Linkie, and I've finally decided to post something after lurking this forum for a long time. I've been a Sonic fan since around 2006 with my first game being Sonic Riders, but I didn't really get into it until playing Sonic Heroes not too long after. Anyways, I hope to become a regular member here and also make some new friends while I'm at it. smile.png

Hello everyone! I'm Linkie, and I've finally decided to post something after lurking this forum for a long time. I've been a Sonic fan since around 2006 with my first game being Sonic Riders, but I didn't really get into it until playing Sonic Heroes not too long after. Anyways, I hope to become a regular member here and also make some new friends while I'm at it. smile.png

Welcome, Linkie! I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun here!

• Thumbs Up 1

I may not new, but I'd just like to say that I'm back.

Anyone miss me?

Anyone miss me?

Anyone miss me?I may not new, but I'd just like to say that I'm back.

Anyone miss me?

I did. Welcome back old friend.

Anyone miss me?

Anyone miss me?

Hey I know you ^^ Wassap man. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness, hi everyone!!  I don't know if anyone remembers me since it's been a year or so (you might remember me as that collector chick), but it's great to be back <3  I got quite a bit of messages since I've been away, too, so I need to catch up on them ;v; Anyway, I hope to make lots of friends and stick around this time as a proper member of this wonderful community~ (Why did I ever stop coming here in the first place??)