Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Wow I feel so dumb... Really wished I went to this thread earlier, so I could make a proper intro. Hey everyone, Electro Pipe here. Sorry if I did a introduction in the wrong area. I've been a big Sonic fan ever since the Sega Genesis days and I still am today.What really got me into the series was Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I think I'm having a bit of good start here with a few members here. So I hope I can make some friends while I'm here. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hullo people! I'm kadybat, but you can also call me ellie. I'm from Oakland, I'm 22, and I've been into Sonic since forever. I was in the fandom a while ago but I was never really a forum critter, though I'm looking to change that now. 

My favorite game is S3K, with my favorite modern games being Generations and Adventure 2. I'm a comics reader - I read the Archie books when I was a kid and stopped about after Endgame, only to come back thanks to the /co/ story times and Flynn's writing. I'm caught up with both the main series and Sonic Universe at this point. My favorite character is Tails, though Sonic's a total cutie so it's hard to pick a favorite. I'm really excited about Boom. I'm also looking for RP peeps if you're into that!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello my name is RocketBoy!

I am a huge Sonic fan, and I like butter chicken!!!!!!

I also love the Metal Gear games!!!!

I am obsessed with Comic Books and Comic Book Lore!

Soni sent me here, he is my best friend and a huger Sonic fan than I am!

Hope to get to know the other fans on the board, and I hope me and Soni will have a lot of fun here!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wander. Or you can call me Dev, Devi, Deviruki.

Whichever's nicer for you.

I haven't been into Sonic in a long time, since classic, I'm mainly here because of a friend of mine, Diskoid.

Oh my goodness, hi everyone!! I don't know if anyone remembers me since it's been a year or so (you might remember me as that collector chick), but it's great to be back <3 I got quite a bit of messages since I've been away, too, so I need to catch up on them ;v; Anyway, I hope to make lots of friends and stick around this time as a proper member of this wonderful community~ (Why did I ever stop coming here in the first place??)

Wow I feel so dumb... Really wished I went to this thread earlier, so I could make a proper intro. Hey everyone, Electro Pipe here. Sorry if I did a introduction in the wrong area. I've been a big Sonic fan ever since the Sega Genesis days and I still am today.What really got me into the series was Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I think I'm having a bit of good start here with a few members here. So I hope I can make some friends while I'm here. smile.png

Hullo people! I'm kadybat, but you can also call me ellie. I'm from Oakland, I'm 22, and I've been into Sonic since forever. I was in the fandom a while ago but I was never really a forum critter, though I'm looking to change that now.

My favorite game is S3K, with my favorite modern games being Generations and Adventure 2. I'm a comics reader - I read the Archie books when I was a kid and stopped about after Endgame, only to come back thanks to the /co/ story times and Flynn's writing. I'm caught up with both the main series and Sonic Universe at this point. My favorite character is Tails, though Sonic's a total cutie so it's hard to pick a favorite. I'm really excited about Boom. I'm also looking for RP peeps if you're into that!

Hello my name is RocketBoy!

I am a huge Sonic fan, and I like butter chicken!!!!!!

I also love the Metal Gear games!!!!

I am obsessed with Comic Books and Comic Book Lore!

Soni sent me here, he is my best friend and a huger Sonic fan than I am!

Hope to get to know the other fans on the board, and I hope me and Soni will have a lot of fun here!

all welcome to the forums. please have a good time here :)

ps Soni is awesome~!

I haven't been into Sonic in a long time, since classic, I'm mainly here because of a friend of mine, Diskoid.

i like your picture. you look like a famous youtuber...Dawson that is. (i like him)

Hello there. Hope you have fun on SSMB. We're a pretty laid back bunch here, so kick on right in and we hope you find something that suits your fancy. =)

Welcome to the black hole, Wander. You're here forever. Just remember that.

:D

all welcome to the forums. please have a good time here smile.png

ps Soni is awesome~!

i like your picture. you look like a famous youtuber...Dawson that is. (i like him)

Dawson? As in Shane Dawson? D:

Aghhh, not sure how I feel about that. Also I'm not white, so, hahaha. 

Hello there. Hope you have fun on SSMB. We're a pretty laid back bunch here, so kick on right in and we hope you find something that suits your fancy. =)

I'm sure I'll find somethin' to do around here.

Welcome to the black hole, Wander. You're here forever. Just remember that.

biggrin.png

I'll keep that in mind, haha.

Ooh, I guess I'll finally introduce myself!

I'm Anna, and I'm a lame 15 year old girl who loves video games. I joined after Sonic sparked my interest. At first, I did it as a joke but...now I genuinely like the series. My favorite video game series is the Legend of Zelda, though.

I love anime and stuff, as you can probably see.

I've read literally nearly every Archie Sonic the Hedgehog issue, and every Sonic Universe. (Don't ask me about the mini-series', KtE, etc. Didn't go there.) I skipped a couple at the beginning to get to the continuity...and I love it. I'm sad though because my issue of #259 hasn't come yet :'3c

I guess I'm generally a pretty go-with-the-flow type of person, but I can also be pretty picky. I get confused pretty easily, and I don't always understand stuff right away...

I live in the USA, and I was born here. I grew up on the FUNimation channel, Nickelodeon, Disney, and PBS kids. Anime has played a HUGE role in my life, and I do not particularly want to remember my Anime phase. But...I still love it. Detective Conan, Dragon Ball Z, Tsubasa, Sailor Moon, Mermaid Melody..! Good memories.

A few years ago, I started to really get into Video Games. Though I'm still at the beginning of my journey, I'm loving every second of it. I hope to be a designer or writer for games or cartoons, one day! Even if that works out, I really want to be a Mom. I...really love kids, and one day I'd really like to have one of my own. 

I suffer from Social Anxiety disorder, and clinical depression. I feel like shit a lot of the time, so forums like SSMB give me a good chance to escape. I wish I posted more! 

Video games are a big escape for me, too.

I joined SSMB 'cause Sonic is great, and I don't wish to end my venture into the world of Sonic anytime soon!

And...that's me! I'm glad to be here!

P.S. My favorite game is Sonic 2, and my favorite character is Shadow. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ooh, I guess I'll finally introduce myself!

I'm Anna, and I'm a lame 15 year old girl who loves video games. I joined after Sonic sparked my interest. At first, I did it as a joke but...now I genuinely like the series. My favorite video game series is the Legend of Zelda, though.

I love anime and stuff, as you can probably see.

I've read literally nearly every Archie Sonic the Hedgehog issue, and every Sonic Universe. (Don't ask me about the mini-series', KtE, etc. Didn't go there.) I skipped a couple at the beginning to get to the continuity...and I love it. I'm sad though because my issue of #259 hasn't come yet :'3c

I guess I'm generally a pretty go-with-the-flow type of person, but I can also be pretty picky. I get confused pretty easily, and I don't always understand stuff right away...

I live in the USA, and I was born here. I grew up on the FUNimation channel, Nickelodeon, Disney, and PBS kids. Anime has played a HUGE role in my life, and I do not particularly want to remember my Anime phase. But...I still love it. Detective Conan, Dragon Ball Z, Tsubasa, Sailor Moon, Mermaid Melody..! Good memories.

A few years ago, I started to really get into Video Games. Though I'm still at the beginning of my journey, I'm loving every second of it. I hope to be a designer or writer for games or cartoons, one day! Even if that works out, I really want to be a Mom. I...really love kids, and one day I'd really like to have one of my own. 

I suffer from Social Anxiety disorder, and clinical depression. I feel like shit a lot of the time, so forums like SSMB give me a good chance to escape. I wish I posted more! 

Video games are a big escape for me, too.

I joined SSMB 'cause Sonic is great, and I don't wish to end my venture into the world of Sonic anytime soon!

And...that's me! I'm glad to be here!

P.S. My favorite game is Sonic 2, and my favorite character is Shadow. 

Well - welcome Anna!

Hello, I'm sorta new, used to lurk and decided to sign up, not much to say about myself really other than the fact that I love Sonic games and Knock Out is the best Transformer :D

• Thumbs Up 2

A pleasure to finally be able to speak (sort of!!) to you all. Long time fan, but missed the games in the middle. (Couldn't afford a dreamcast). Back now with time to make up for! Have viewed this forum for a while, last real link to my childhood I suppose, so here goes!

Hi Sleepy, your username reminds of a certain character in Okami. 

Well I got that off from my system, nice to meet you folks. 

Hopefully you guys are nice here.

As you can see I'm not much of chatterbox but that'll change if I do get to you know you guys better.

A hardy welcome to each of you new folks! Sorry that no one's come down here sooner, but I guess the welcome of old crazy Soma will have to suffice for now.

Hello everyone I am TaroMaster4 but please call me Taro or by my character's name Rawlin who is the red haired guy in the picture. 

I came mostly due to the fact i heard this was a great place to hang out and talk about sonic and other unrelated things. I myself am a sonic fan but I have not gotten to play lost world yet and only have played generations halfway through. Though i have been a pretty big fan since i was a kid. It all started out when i was in 3rd or 4th grade when i found that sonic the hedgehog comic book and then watched the animated series from there.

I also enjoy roleplaying too but i might not find much of that here i bet so i'll see what i can do to be active in the community and have fun doing it!

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, I'm some somewhat known and growing dude from Youtube and some Sonic-communities. I'm fleaing here from a certain other Sonic forum because of how it pretty much does nothing but annoy me shitless with only a few likable users, presents a never ending amount of glitches, and has some of the most superfluous topics I've seen. I'm pretty sure I tried signing up here a while back, but that was years ago and on older computer and with an email I probably don't use anymore, so I figured I'd just start out new.

Surprisingly, believe this if you want, I'm not much of a gamer. I only really like three video game series. You could probably guess what one of those is, because of the fact I'm here, and what another one of them is because of my current Roxas avatar as of making this post. Third one is Persona. I still play other games occasionally though.

What I really like do to is spend time outside walking, jogging, or biking, doing stupid things in town with my clique, and watching a few decent TV shows. I can be dour every once in a while but I'm mostly upbeat.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello everyone I am TaroMaster4 but please call me Taro or by my character's name Rawlin who is the red haired guy in the picture. 

I came mostly due to the fact i heard this was a great place to hang out and talk about sonic and other unrelated things. I myself am a sonic fan but I have not gotten to play lost world yet and only have played generations halfway through. Though i have been a pretty big fan since i was a kid. It all started out when i was in 3rd or 4th grade when i found that sonic the hedgehog comic book and then watched the animated series from there.

I also enjoy roleplaying too but i might not find much of that here i bet so i'll see what i can do to be active in the community and have fun doing it!

*Smiles* Sometimes the people just come to ya... XD I can hook you up with an RP.

Hey, I'm some somewhat known and growing dude from Youtube and some Sonic-communities. I'm fleaing here from a certain other Sonic forum because of how it pretty much does nothing but annoy me shitless with only a few likable users, presents a never ending amount of glitches, and has some of the most superfluous topics I've seen. I'm pretty sure I tried signing up here a while back, but that was years ago and on older computer and with an email I probably don't use anymore, so I figured I'd just start out new.

Surprisingly, believe this if you want, I'm not much of a gamer. I only really like three video game series. You could probably guess what one of those is, because of the fact I'm here, and what another one of them is because of my current Roxas avatar as of making this post. Third one is Persona. I still play other games occasionally though.

What I really like do to is spend time outside walking, jogging, or biking, doing stupid things in town with my clique, and watching a few decent TV shows. I can be dour every once in a while but I'm mostly upbeat.

Welcome to SSMB! We have a Kingdom Hearts topic it's pretty active, so hop on right in! We also have a resident Persona fan by the name of Discoid, so hit him up if you are interested in that too.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I kinda forgot to intruduce myself..
Well I'm Tsukine, I joined here in 2012 but never used the acount and forgot bout it (smartass) but now I'm like actualy active so yeah.

I'm not really known for anything, I'm just a regular sonic fan, despite loving the franchise I'm still trying to get to know my way around the Sonic community and get to know people who like the franchise and who I can obcess with about sonic, since right now I don't really know anyone who's into the franchise nearly as much as I am.

Now about myself, well I'm a bit of a gamer I supose, been a Sonic fan since I was like 2 so I grew up with the mega drive, dreamcast an such. I'm introverted but I'm friendly so it's all good, I also enjoy drawing so I'm probably gonna be posting some art here on the forum thread for that stuff, just for sharing. My hobbies also include procrastinating endless hours on tumblr or watching videos of cute animals and my favorite Sonic games is Sonic adventure 2 followed by S3&K.

So yeah I mostly came to this forum for the reason's I mentioned above, I wanna get o know more people who are into Sonic and have a good time here since it seems like a nice place with not so much hate as I'm used to see on the fanbase.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm Zanoss !

I'm actually a huge fan of Sonic, I've played a lot of sonic's game.

I've started the Sonic's archie the last month (I read the 44 first issue so I haven't finish so far) but I've also read the arc post-genesis wave and I like the new screenplay direction and the new design too !

Also, my avatar name is Zanoss, he is one of my Sonic fan character with his little story (don't worry, not a dumb and cliché story).

And I'm also French so I'll do my best to write as better as I can.

I'm Miles "Tails" Prower. My real name happens to be Miles! Not much to say...

Oh, also! I live in Australia and try to make code for projects... I end up getting in a mess of technical bugs like, I dunno. Instadeath, Invis and flying lightbulbs. I'm also very naive mellow.png.

Hey there, TSS. Name's Metallia, but most people call me Alice. 
I've been stalking the forums for sometime, and I decided to make an account so I can interact and get to know more people around the Sonic Community. 

I'm an artist and a college student in video game development. Been a Sonic fan since I was a toddler, and I happen to still enjoy Sonic today. 

I think I used to be in this forum, but I honestly can't remember. It's probably been years. 

Oh well! What more can I say? I love to draw, and I'm a little obsessed over anything magical.

• Thumbs Up 1

Salutations and welcome!Edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Greetings. I'm Jeroscope, an up and coming game reviewer who's doing a review on one of the Sonic titles through Steam, specifically Sonic Adventure 2. I want to see how the port/emulation holds up and if it's worth the 10 bucks.

And of course, if you go to my channel, there is no trace whatsoever of Sonic stuff. In recent years, yes; Sonic has not been a huge part of my life, but Sonic 1 & 2 for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive were the first two games that I EVER played. They influenced my choice of games so much that when I got a Playstation 2 when they first game out, the first PS2 title I picked up aside from Gran Turismo 4 was Sonic Heroes. I played the epic s*** out of that game and nothing else for a whole year until I picked up Star Wars Battlefront. From there, it hit the wayside as I constantly played Battlefront and later progressed into the FPS genre full speed, going from Call of Duty to Battlefield, finally landing in Planetside 2, my current competitive FPS.

However, I noticed in one of my friend's gamelists that the Sonic series had been released on Steam. That was a bit jarring to me, since most of my games now come from Steam, so I decided to look into it. When I get my next paystub, I'm using part of it to buy a Sonic title through pure curiosity alone.

Along with that, my curiosity pointed me here to where I found the Sonic Show and this forum. I was never really part of the fanbase, but I always did see their infamous side, from Chris Chan to just about anyone else that Blackbuster Critic slanderized. However, I've also seen the more mild side of Sonic fans including Billiam Thies and myself, so I'm going to give this a try and see if I can connect with those in the Sonic fanbase that can connect with my common interests.

That being said, my MAJOR interests are go further into my roots than that of Sonic. The largest one by far is Star Trek. Star Trek, predominantly the TNG series, has been part of my life since I was born in 94. In my videos to come, you will clearly see this by looking behind me at the models of the Enterprise on display. Trek even inspired me to become a Mechanical Engineer. Yes, I am an engineering student. Im good at math and science.

Mass Effect is my next most rooted interested, being that it's a video game and that it takes a lot of it's inspiration from Star Trek. The game was immersive and deep in it's story telling, and the fact that your choices affect the outcomes are mindblowing... Until the very end that is.

I think that's more than enough for an introduction. I feel like I was writing an essay or something. Guess it's that college conditioning. Message me if you want to know more! And my youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/Jeroscope

EDIT: Yes, that is my face in the profile picture.

HELLOOOOOOO EVERYBODY

I'm Aidan, or itsame, luigi, and itsa, as people call me on other forums (rarely Luigi, ironically). I'm 17, love Sonic games, and I love to draw (my avatar is a drawing I made in Colors! 3D). Most of my drawings are on Miiverse, however, so they aren't the best quality. I may start an art thread somewhere, if you're allowed to do that.

But anyway, yeah, please ask tons of questions about me. I love answering questions. 

• Thumbs Up 1