Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Greetings, fellow Sonic/Tails fan. You will be very welcome here. If you look for the positive things and envelop yourself in the insanely good vibes this place has to offer, you'll be in as much bliss as I've been. Have fun.

5 hours ago, TwoTailedHero said:

HI all! 

I'm Ann-Marie, I'm British, and I've been a Sonic fan since the first game ever came out. I was born in 1991, so I'm as old as Sonic is, and I spent most of my baby-hood sat on my dad's lap watching him play the Mega Drive. I've grown up with video games, particularly Sonic, and although I haven't played many of the newer ones (moving out killed my funds!) I've watched a lot of LPs so I know what the games are about. 

I hope I can be welcome here! 

Welcome! I'm sure you'll fit heaps well here! Have an excellent time! :D

Hey, guys. I'm Ether Penguin and although I'm primarily an RPG gamer, Sonic holds a dear place to my hearts and was one of the first video games I really loved. I've been a lurker for a time and have been impressed with the overall maturity and quality of discussion and debate on these boards. I'm really excited to be part of this community! And yes, my name is a reference to a Xenoblade Chronicles collectapedia item.

• Thumbs Up 2

Figured I may as well be active here again :)

Don't know if anyone recognises the name. I was around a bit before the Big Crash; it completely wiped out my account <_< But yeah, I'm giving it another go.

On 03/01/2016 at 3:59 PM, TwoTailedHero said:

I was born in 1991, so I'm as old as Sonic is

…and now I feel old :rolleyes: (I'm the same age as Super Mario Bros)

• Thumbs Up 3

Hi everybody. I have been stalking looking at this board a lot lately, and finally decided it's about time I join. So... here I am!

My first Sonic game was, believe it or not, Sonic Free Riders. Great start, I know, but I actually got that game before I had ever heard of the franchise itself. My sister is the one responsible for getting me hooked onto the franchise, as she started tracing all the characters, and I got curious. Did a little research, which quickly developed into interest, and then into obsession... heh, funny how life works. The first Sonic game that I played more than half an hour was Sonic Generations. Amazed at the sheer speed, I rapidly got hooked... and when I get hooked, hoo boy, I get hooked. I'm just that kind of person, I suppose. ...If you know what I mean. So I'm a very new fan, especially compared to some others on here; probably only about two years of fandom, if I had to estimate.

If you haven't assumed already by my avatar and username, I do love Amy, but almost all of the other characters are great as well; Tails, especially. I am currently playing Sonic Unleashed, and adoring it.

Excited to be a part of this board, at last!

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, AmiRhosyn said:

Hi everybody. I have been stalking looking at this board a lot lately, and finally decided it's about time I join. So... here I am!

My first Sonic game was, believe it or not, Sonic Free Riders. Great start, I know, but I actually got that game before I had ever heard of the franchise itself. My sister is the one responsible for getting me hooked onto the franchise, as she started tracing all the characters, and I got curious. Did a little research, which quickly developed into interest, and then into obsession... heh, funny how life works. The first Sonic game that I played more than half an hour was Sonic Generations. Amazed at the sheer speed, I rapidly got hooked... and when I get hooked, hoo boy, I get hooked. I'm just that kind of person, I suppose. ...If you know what I mean. So I'm a very new fan, especially compared to some others on here; probably only about two years of fandom, if I had to estimate.

If you haven't assumed already by my avatar and username, I do love Amy, but almost all of the other characters are great as well; Tails, especially. I am currently playing Sonic Unleashed, and adoring it.

Welcome aboard!

It's neat that you only got your start recently. New entry points breed new perspectives and more diverse discussion, which any community could use. I hope you enjoy this place!

Sorry about Free Riders, though...

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, AmiRhosyn said:

Nice! It's always great to get some fresh blood in here.

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium (and the Sonic fanbase in general)! Hope you have a good time!

• Thumbs Up 1

hi i am nour i am a fan of sonic boom i love the episode i am glad i joined here and i hope u can except me the way i am 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/7/2016 at 9:21 AM, nour said:

hi i am nour i am a fan of sonic boom i love the episode i am glad i joined here and i hope u can except me the way i am 

G'day nour! I'm Mightyray! Welcome to SSMB and I hope you enjoy your stay!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi

I played sonic rush pretty long ago but I got into sonic because of the music. A few years ago i got into vgm and i found  that sonic music is pretty good. Then i got curious and started watching all the cutscenes and it sort of snowballed from there. I play sonic rush and sonic runners thats it. Too young/poor for the rest. 

On 1/9/2016 at 10:52 AM, caseykz said:

Hi

I played sonic rush pretty long ago but I got into sonic because of the music. A few years ago i got into vgm and i found  that sonic music is pretty good. Then i got curious and started watching all the cutscenes and it sort of snowballed from there. I play sonic rush and sonic runners thats it. Too young/poor for the rest. 

Hi! And welcome to the forums. ;) I've always been into sonic music and vg music in general. Nice that you've gotten into sonic that way.

My name's  Pete. Finland is where  I live with my little family. I got into sonic over 20 years ago ( I'm 27) and love classic sonic games but also play the newer ones. I used to log in to these forums back in the day but left few years ago since my life was busy and I was into a lot of things. Feel free to contact me anytime. Happy 2016!

5 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Hi! And welcome to the forums. ;) I've always been into sonic music and vg music in general. Nice that you've gotten into sonic that way.

My name's Pete. Finland is where  I live with my little family (a wife and two daughters). I got into sonic over 20 years ago ( I'm 27) and love classic sonic games but also play the newer ones. I've been skateboarding since I was 11, so it has been 16 years. :) I used to log in to these forums back in the day but left few years ago since my life was busy and I was into a lot of things. Feel free to contact me anytime. Happy 2016!

Welcome to the SSMB

Yeah so, I had forgot my older profile name suddenly but found it yesterday, my already existing profile BlueFlare. I won't be logging in as peterpan  from now on. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, BlueFlare said:

Yeah so, I had forgot my older profile name suddenly but found it yesterday, my already existing profile BlueFlare. I won't be logging in as peterpan  from now on. :P

Welcome back! xD Enjoy your stay.. oh wait.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/2/2016 at 3:11 PM, YamiFromDenmark said:

'Ello!

My name is Yami (YamiMario on some places), and I'm from Denmark. In my free time I like to draw (art/sketch blog; yamiartio,tumblr.com , i did actually do a drawing for the #badnik video a while back!!!1 ), voice act, and mess around with game development.

I've been a Sonic fan since the mid-2000s, I was introduced to the series by the Mega Collection pack and Sonic Heroes, but getting that pre-owned copy of Adventure 2: Battle for GameCube, playing through it, and then watching it's arc recreated on Sonic X on TV (our local Jetix channel spammed the hell out of the show) is what made me a fan. Sonic '06 and Shadow's game are guilty pleasures for me, and I really liked Unleashed, Colors, Generations and Lost World.

I got into the Archie comics a few years ago, which is my favorite part of the franchise right now. It also made me go back and watch SatAM, which I thought was great, especially season 2. I love the Freedom Fighters, and especially post-reboot Sally. Always looking forward to what really obscure thing Ian will add to the next issue.

Been stalking this forum on and off, I decided to finally join so... Hey!

On 1/3/2016 at 10:59 AM, TwoTailedHero said:

HI all! 

I'm Ann-Marie, I'm British, and I've been a Sonic fan since the first game ever came out. I was born in 1991, so I'm as old as Sonic is, and I spent most of my baby-hood sat on my dad's lap watching him play the Mega Drive. I've grown up with video games, particularly Sonic, and although I haven't played many of the newer ones (moving out killed my funds!) I've watched a lot of LPs so I know what the games are about. 

I hope I can be welcome here! 

On 1/4/2016 at 7:29 PM, Ether Penguin said:

Hey, guys. I'm Ether Penguin and although I'm primarily an RPG gamer, Sonic holds a dear place to my hearts and was one of the first video games I really loved. I've been a lurker for a time and have been impressed with the overall maturity and quality of discussion and debate on these boards. I'm really excited to be part of this community! And yes, my name is a reference to a Xenoblade Chronicles collectapedia item.

On 1/4/2016 at 5:19 PM, RaceProUK said:

Figured I may as well be active here again :)

Don't know if anyone recognises the name. I was around a bit before the Big Crash; it completely wiped out my account <_< But yeah, I'm giving it another go.

…and now I feel old :rolleyes: (I'm the same age as Super Mario Bros)

On 1/6/2016 at 11:55 AM, AmiRhosyn said:

On 1/7/2016 at 6:21 PM, nour said:

On 1/9/2016 at 3:52 AM, caseykz said:

Hi

3 hours ago, BlueFlare said:

Hey guys, I know Im late but welcome to the forum! We are a pretty well together community that is held by our love of Sonic the Hedgehog.... so you will find many awesome things to do. We debate, draw, make games or talk about non-Sonic things.... hell we even have a thread where you can draw "bad" Sonics! so there are many things to do on here. If you also ever want a person to speak to or to help you out, I am here if you need. :)

Please enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone!

My name is Javi, and I live in Cáceres, a small town in Extremadura (Spain), a region full of nature and beautiful landscapes. I really like platforming games such as Mario, Sonic and DK, but Sonic clearly stands out above the others: traversing huge, beautiful worlds at high speeds is the best experience I've found and I'm sure to ever find in the gaming world! I'm currently studying Software Engineering, so I'm hope I'll soon be able to create my own little games, though I'm always a little too lazy with such things :(.

I've been lurking this site and forum since the times of Sonic Lost World (which I really liked and I'm playing right now in my winter Holiday), and now I'm joining right in time for the 25th. It's always nice to find people who still appreciate Sonic in this era when platformers and classic videogame series and characters have fallen behind new types of games.

• Thumbs Up 4

37 minutes ago, Ajavalo said:

Hello everyone!

My name is Javi, and I live in Cáceres, a small town in Extremadura (Spain), a region full of nature and beautiful landscapes. I really like platforming games such as Mario, Sonic and DK, but Sonic clearly stands out above the others: traversing huge, beautiful worlds at high speeds is the best experience I've found and I'm sure to ever find in the gaming world! I'm currently studying Software Engineering, so I'm hope I'll soon be able to create my own little games, though I'm always a little too lazy with such things :(.

I've been lurking this site and forum since the times of Sonic Lost World (which I really liked and I'm playing right now in my winter Holiday), and now I'm joining right in time for the 25th. It's always nice to find people who still appreciate Sonic in this era when platformers and classic videogame series and characters have fallen behind new types of games.

Welcome, Ajavalo! You're very welcome here. Your intro is wonderful, and it shows your passion for art and beauty. We're happy to have you.

57 minutes ago, Ajavalo said:

Hello everyone!

Sup man?

Welcome to the forum! We're pretty close community when it comes to sonic the hedgehog. Pretty much talk about anything on him and you can draw art, make games and debate on the franchise.

i hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need anybody to talk to you or want to make a friend I'm here.

4 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

Sup man?

Welcome to the forum! We're pretty close community when it comes to sonic the hedgehog. Pretty much talk about anything on him and you can draw art, make games and debate on the franchise.

i hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need anybody to talk to you or want to make a friend I'm here.

Well, I think drawing art is out of the question, just like making games at the moment :P

Anyways, thanks to you and to everyone for the warm welcome!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello there I am ju87 and I came here because I used to play sonic on my sega every day and I still play unleashed on the Wii sometimes

I really like sonic and I hope this forum is a nice place for me

cheers :D

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, ju87 said:

Hello there I am ju87 and I came here because I used to play sonic on my sega every day and I still play unleashed on the Wii sometimes

I really like sonic and I hope this forum is a nice place for me

cheers :D

Nice to meet you wanna go (smoke)