Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hey there, welcome, @Storm Dankers! We don't really allow individual intro topics like this, so I'm taking the liberty of merging this with our on-going introductions thread. And has been already pointed out, there's definitely plenty to explore and talk about. Enjoy your stay!

48 minutes ago, Storm Dankers said:

What sup my fellow Sonic fans I am new here and i would like to say to say Hello peeps  lets chat

Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-_9.png

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay! I'm always up for a chat whether it's private or otherwise, so don't hesitate to come to me! I'm sure other people would love to have a chat with you too!

I think this topic should be pinned to the top again it's easy for it to get lost here :(

Hey guys, my first time actually posting something on the site while not actually being new to the site itself. I've lurked the Stadium as far back as 2002 give or take, I remember browsing around Sonic Cult or SOST (Secrets of Sonic Team) and clicking my way here through this now heavily nostalgic link:  Sonic Stadium

My favourite game in the series so far is Sonic 3&K which was also my first (two) Sonic games for the Genesis, I had Sonic 2 on PC and actually didn't play the first game until Mega Collections released in 2002. I had the Dreamcast with SA1, 2 and Shuffle with Sonic Adventure holding the most nostalgia for me. I do tend to gravitate more towards the classics but can still enjoy some of the modern stuff now and again. As for favourite characters, I'm actually quite fond of the Chaotix members including Mighty (despite not canonically being a member). I'm also a huge NiGHTS and Ristar fan and would love to see Ristar start making cameo appearences in Sonic games similar to NiGHTS...well, it would be better than flat out nothing.

I just decided to stop being shy and actually start posting, I honestly can't believe it took me this long but better late than never I suppose!

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, MainJP said:

Hey guys, my first time actually posting something on the site while not actually being new to the site itself. I've lurked the Stadium as far back as 2002 give or take, I remember browsing around Sonic Cult or SOST (Secrets of Sonic Team) and clicking my way here through this now heavily nostalgic link:  Sonic Stadium

My favourite game in the series so far is Sonic 3&K which was also my first (two) Sonic games for the Genesis, I had Sonic 2 on PC and actually didn't play the first game until Mega Collections released in 2002. I had the Dreamcast with SA1, 2 and Shuffle with Sonic Adventure holding the most nostalgia for me. I do tend to gravitate more towards the classics but can still enjoy some of the modern stuff now and again. As for favourite characters, I'm actually quite fond of the Chaotix members including Mighty (despite not canonically being a member). I'm also a huge NiGHTS and Ristar fan and would love to see Ristar start making cameo appearences in Sonic games similar to NiGHTS...well, it would be better than flat out nothing.

I just decided to stop being shy and actually start posting, I honestly can't believe it took me this long but better late than never I suppose!

Hey there, welcome! 

I hope you like it here and if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

• Thumbs Up 1

hi everyone! i've just joined today and i'm a little nervous since it's been ages since i last participated in a message board. 
i reckon there are some alumni from the now defunct sonicanime.net boards. it was my first forum and i'm looking to reconnect with some people i've met! my username back then was samihyypiafan/shaddie.

other than that, i like books, video games and i love the sonic comics more than anything. it's a shame they're hard to find in singapore :-( 

pusheen say hi.png

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pikapam said:

hi everyone! i've just joined today and i'm a little nervous since it's been ages since i last participated in a message board. 
i reckon there are some alumni from the now defunct sonicanime.net boards. it was my first forum and i'm looking to reconnect with some people i've met! my username back then was samihyypiafan/shaddie.

other than that, i like books, video games and i love the sonic comics more than anything. it's a shame they're hard to find in singapore :-( 

pusheen say hi.png

Hey there, welcome!

I hope you have a good time here and there is also a thread to talk about the Sonic comics as well. If you also need someone to talk to, I'm here and can show you around. 

• 1 month later...

Uh, hey there. I am a 17 year old dude who loves to make 16-bit Sega Genesis music for my SoundCloud. I also love Sonic games ever since playing Sonic 2 on my Sega Genesis. I recently learned how to port songs onto the SMPS engine so I can make music specifically for Sonic ROM Hacks. I also am planning to learn 68k assembly, as well as z80 assembly. I'm also a member on SSRG and a Trial Member at Sonic Retro, so yeah I decided to join SSMB because why not.

• Thumbs Up 4

14 minutes ago, Ozaleto said:

Uh, hey there. I am a 17 year old dude who loves to make 16-bit Sega Genesis music for my SoundCloud. I also love Sonic games ever since playing Sonic 2 on my Sega Genesis. I recently learned how to port songs onto the SMPS engine so I can make music specifically for Sonic ROM Hacks. I also am planning to learn 68k assembly, as well as z80 assembly. I'm also a member on SSRG and a Trial Member at Sonic Retro, so yeah I decided to join SSMB because why not.

Hey, welcome to SSMB!

If you want to show off your music, we have the Showcase forum for that! Also if you need someone to talk to or have questions, I'm here.

1 hour ago, Ozaleto said:

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

A 17 year old? Looks like we got something in common! We'd love to hear your music, so feel free to show them to the world via our Showcase sub-forum!

I'm here if you got anything else to say, so don't be afraid to hit me or anyone else up.

(I couldn't find this topic when I joined, so this is a very belated introduction.)

Hi! I'm Mad Convoy. I'm a big Sonic fan and long time lurker. I'm also a relatively new fan, having got into the franchise in 2010.

I enjoy respectful debates and discussing my personal experiences with games with others. I like SSMB a lot and hope to keep having a good time. :) 

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Mad Convoy said:

(I couldn't find this topic when I joined, so this is a very belated introduction.)

Hi! I'm Mad Convoy. I'm a big Sonic fan and long time lurker. I'm also a relatively new fan, having got into the franchise in 2010.

I enjoy respectful debates and discussing my personal experiences with games with others. I like SSMB a lot and hope to keep having a good time. :) 

Welcome to the SSMB! Enjoy your sta- well, you've been here for a while... so this is awkward.

Um, welcome to the SSMB! Glad you're enjoying your stay! Yeah, that works.

Glad you've joined our fanbase! I personally re-joined after a long hiatus a couple years ago, so I totally feel ya on that part.

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Mad Convoy said:

Ah, I've noticed you're new around this Stadium! SnooPING As usual about I see? XD Welcome!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mad Convoy said:

Hey welcome! I've seen you around, but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mad Convoy said:

Hello! I've seen you around, you're pretty cool! Welcome to the forum!

Oh, you think you're new, I only got into the franchise in 2014! Oh man, I'm a toddler compared to the others.

Anyway, enjoy your stay!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Niko said:

Hello everybody, my name's Niko and I'm 15 years of age. Been a sonic fan since I was a little kid and that character holds a special place in my heart because my first few games were Sonic Heroes and SA1.

I'm pretty new to the forum thingy, but I'm sure it won't be much of a problem. Anyway, nice meeting y'all!

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Sonic Heroes was one of your first games? Cool! Same for me! We have something in common!

If you need any help at all when it comes to forums, or anything in general, you know where to find me!

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Niko said:

Hello everybody, my name's Niko and I'm 15 years of age. Been a sonic fan since I was a little kid and that character holds a special place in my heart because my first few games were Sonic Heroes and SA1.

I'm pretty new to the forum thingy, but I'm sure it won't be much of a problem. Anyway, nice meeting y'all!

Hey there! Welcome to SSMB! Hope you have a fun time posting on here! Sonic Heroes was one of my very first Sonic games too, along with Mega Collection Plus, and one of my first games in general, alongside Ratchet and Clank, and Jak & Daxter, so you aren't alone there! 

Just wanted to also let you know that there's an event on SSMB every Friday named Sonic FriPM, where some SSMB members get together to watch Sonic SatAM episodes, so if you wanna swing around and hang out, and get to know some members, you're more than welcome. I'm also generally around SSMB daily if you need help with the board. :).

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Niko said:

Hey! I'm also a Sonic fan and I also like SA1 as well! I followed you because I thought you were cool and interesting. :)

if you need help or someone to talk to, I'm here.

• 1 month later...

Well, I guess I'm new.

Even though, I made this account since October of last year, I never did made a post until now.

Anyways, Hi, I'm YoshiParty. Nice to meet ya. I've been a fan of Sonic since 2006 and my favorite Sonic game is Unleashed, so yeah. That's all I have to say.

(Sorry about the bump, btw. Just wanted to introduce myself.)

• Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, YoshiParty said:

Well, I guess I'm new.

Even though, I made this account since October of last year, I never did made a post until now.

Anyways, Hi, I'm YoshiParty. Nice to meet ya. I've been a fan of Sonic since 2006 and my favorite Sonic game is Unleashed, so yeah. That's all I have to say.

Welcome to SSMB! Hope you enjoy it here!

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Welcome to SSMB! Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you. I'll made sure to enjoy my stay.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, YoshiParty said:

Well, I guess I'm new.

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay! Hope to see more of your posts in the future!

• Thumbs Up 4

Hi everyone, I'm Safka and I've been a huge Sonic fan for years.

After getting my hopes up with Generations, they kind of got dashed again with Boom. But now with Mania on the horizon I am excited to be a Sonic fan again!

I hope I can contribute to this forum :) .

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to SSMB, Safka! Enjoy your stay!

Let's hope Mania meets your expectations! 2017 is gonna be a great year!

• Thumbs Up 1