Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Welcome aboard DarkOverord... you do know you misspelled Overlord? Or is that an "I see what you did there" moment?

Welcome aboard DarkOverord... you do know you misspelled Overlord? Or is that an "I see what you did there" moment?

Yes I do know! I did it 4 years ago!

Everybody asks him that question anywhere he joins. It is, like, a must.

I did it too at some point XD

Welcome to the wonderful SSMB, DarkOverord~! =D

Edited by Spicylicious

Everybody asks him that question anywhere he joins. It is, like, a must.

I did it too at some point XD

That you did Mr. Alpha, that you did.

Welcome to the wonderful SSMB, DarkOverord~! =D

Thankies Spicylicious!

Thankies Spicylicious!

No problem, now help us improve the activity here! No lurking. =P

'ello oh wonderful SSMB.

I'm not new here, but it's been much to long since I've posted. I doubt many people would remember me so it's back to the introduction topic for me =P The boards have started fresh again it seems? Maybe I can use that as an inspiration to start posting again lol.

Anyways I've racked up a single post on my post count now... I think I joined on a bad day as everything is backwards. SSMB and April Fools day is going as strong as ever it seems =P

EDIT: Noticed people have been posting their history so I may as well post mine:

I joined the very original boards under the name "s0nic_da_man". The board was then hacked by a fellow admin (not dread lol- some people will know what i'm talking about =P) and the SSMB was no more. Then it was recreated and I joined under the name "Mistle". Had varies alias's such as "Mr Cheeze" and "Sabbz" but I'd rather not elaborate on that. -.-

Many years pass, the board goes down again, and here am with 1 post. Lets hope for a nice fresh start =D

Edited by Mistle

Welcome to teh SSMB, Mistle and DarkOverord.

It feels weird calling someone else "Overlord", even if it is mispelled intentionally.

Mistle, welcome back to the wonderful and great SSMB! What an April Fools yesterday. XD

It was greater yesterday... D=

(when all the April Fool stuff was going on)

Edited by OvErLoRd Darkspine

Welcome back Mistle, cute name choice as opposed to your previous one. I hope you have a great time.

Hi everyone! I go by Blueblur1 on various message boards. I know its corny but I picked it out a couple of years ago when I used to visit the SEGA IRC channels daily on my Dreamcast. I used to visit a ton of Sonic fan sites back in 1999 until about 2003. Back then The Sonic Foundation was still up and Sonic HQ was really popular. NOw the sites I used to visit are practically dead. Its such a total disappointment.

I've come by The Sonic Stadium every once in a while recently and then I spotted these boards yesterday. I've been itching to actually be part of a community that willingly and positively discusses Sonic material (NeoGAF hates Sonic, sad face) so I signed up! I hope you all will welcome me!

Ah, I remember, Sonic HQ was huge a few years back. It was my favorite Sonic source.

But welcome to the future Blueblur1, You’ll have no problem finding people who love Sonic in this board.

Welcome Blueblur1 (I feel as though people might get you mixed up with Blur now XD). Cammy in you avatar is win. If you have any question you can PM a mod (like me haha).

Hey welcome aboard BB1 (so as not to confuse you with Blur)! I hope you have managed to find your way about and are having a lovely time. This place may seem daunting at first but really once you get into the gooey centre you'll realise how mad, yet lovely, the place is.

Hey Hey! My name is Roven(well,my fan character is)Im new here, just joined tonight :3. Im only 12 so go easy on me, but don't underestimate me either, i have the mind of a 25 year old and the verbal language of a 18 year old.

Well i absolutely love politics, love getting councillers in a muddle, and i get delighted when i debate and use my mind as a secret weapon =D.

Well thats me over and out.Byezie Bye

P.S:Gabz Girl the moderater is my older sis :)

Edited by Roven The Cyber-Echidna

P.S:Gabz Girl the moderater is my older sis :)

*BIG GRIN* 8D

Hiyas Roven lil bro, and welcome to SSMB! But!

Your posts are well constructed, but remember to use spaces whenever possible. Otherwise your posts will end up very hard to read.. ^^; So yeah, try and improve on that okies?

Besides that, I hope you enjoy your stay here and all~ <3