Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

1 hour ago, lh11 said:

Umm, hello there. Just freshly looking into forums, (never done before, only on Sonic Retro [even there I don't have my account, just lurk] and some polish Sonic-related forum that I lost it's URL years ago) decided to just make an account so my username won't be taken if I wanted to make an account later. Don't expect me to write that much, I'm just shy overall.

No need to be shy.  We don't bite, at least most of us 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I'm also new. My profile has the reason for my name, but it's not the most interesting part. I used to go to SEGA's Sonic forums before they shut down, and I promised myself not to join another, but I was tempted by the lack of Sonic in my daily life. I still play Sonic Mania, occasionally, and wish that there were more new games, so if the wait has to be part of this fandom, then I will gladly comply. Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, emajinart said:

Hello there! I'm also new. My profile has the reason for my name, but it's not the most interesting part. I used to go to SEGA's Sonic forums before they shut down, and I promised myself not to join another, but I was tempted by the lack of Sonic in my daily life. I still play Sonic Mania, occasionally, and wish that there were more new games, so if the wait has to be part of this fandom, then I will gladly comply. Thanks in advance!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Hope this place satisfies your need for more Sonic!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, there's a lot of people here *ahem*

Hi... I just registered and came here and posted and jeez I'm so nervous I dunno whatcha say...
I have been in other forums before, but I think this is the first time I post in such a big one! I'm not native English speaker, so excuse me in advance if I make any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

I love the Sonic series (why would I be here if not?), manga/anime, superheroes in general (both DC and Marvel fanboy!) comics (did I mention I love manga? OH, yep, I did), drawing (although I suck at it) and roleplaying games. 
Wish I can contribute to the forum in any way possible, and have fun with you guys and gals in the meantime! ^^

Welp, hope that served as a decent introduction...

• Fist Bump 1

Just now, ChaosKaiser said:

Wow, there's a lot of people here *ahem*

Hi... I just registered and came here and posted and jeez I'm so nervous I dunno whatcha say...
I have been in other forums before, but I think this is the first time I post in such a big one! I'm not native English speaker, so excuse me in advance if I make any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

I love the Sonic series (why would I be here if not?), manga/anime, superheroes in general (both DC and Marvel fanboy!) comics (did I mention I love manga? OH, yep, I did), drawing (although I suck at it) and roleplaying games. 
Wish I can contribute to the forum in any way possible, and have fun with you guys and gals in the meantime! ^^

Welp, hope that served as a decent introduction...

Hey, don't be shy! That's a great introduction! There's a lot we have in common already! Sonic? Obviously! Superheroes? Oh, definitely. Drawing? Check! Roleplaying? Yee!

where have you been all my life

But in all seriousness, welcome. If you need someone to talk to and show you around, hit me up on the DMs!

Yeep! Sayaka friggin' Miki (main and underrated character from my favourite anime! Yeeeeeee!!) just welcomed me in a Sonic forum using a Christopher Eccleston's Doctor Who gif? I already feel at home. Thank you so much!

Hope my stay brings joy to others too! 😊

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ChaosKaiser said:

Yeep! Sayaka friggin' Miki (main and underrated character from my favourite anime! Yeeeeeee!!) just welcomed me in a Sonic forum using a Christopher Eccleston's Doctor Who gif? I already feel at home. Thank you so much!

Hope my stay brings joy to others too! 😊

I... I think I just found my soulmate, guys.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hahaha, wow... that was unexpected... *blushes like a shoujo manga character*

Thanks again for the kind welcome, Failin ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

Hang on a sec. I recognise that username...

Hello there, @ChaosKaiser! Great to see another Sonic SCANF member here!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there! My name is Sky. Fun fact of the day is I think I remember this site from when I was a wee little kid. Now I'm an adult and I'm here again. How strange. Anyway I'm just a general geek, nothing special, I'm here because I love Sonic of course! Oh and... I also have an obsession with Kpop so if anyone else is a fan of Kpop feel free to chat! I'm also very eclectic and my art sort of reflects that. Also I'm kinda shy haha so... hi! 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, prettyinplague said:

Hello there! My name is Sky. Fun fact of the day is I think I remember this site from when I was a wee little kid. Now I'm an adult and I'm here again. How strange. Anyway I'm just a general geek, nothing special, I'm here because I love Sonic of course! Oh and... I also have an obsession with Kpop so if anyone else is a fan of Kpop feel free to chat! I'm also very eclectic and my art sort of reflects that. Also I'm kinda shy haha so... hi! 

Welcome Sky!  Hope you enjoy your stay!

12 minutes ago, prettyinplague said:

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

No need to be shy! I'm sure we can all get along! Hope all the changes aren't too overwhelming after your last visit!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, prettyinplague said:

@Failinhearts Aaaah I see Danganronpa! One of my favorite series!! Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too @tailsBOOM!

Ayyy! A fellow Dangan fan! Neat badges, huh?

*Nervous Wave*

Hi,
Well I've been a Sonic fan for quite a long time. It started in 1993 when I got a SEGA Genesis for Christmas and Sonic 2 was the very first game I ever played. Six was the age I was introduced to the Sonic fandom and video games in general, so from that point on I have kept Sonic close to me. Bad day? Sonic. Good day? Sonic. Morale Boost? Sonic. I believe you get the picture. Sonic has been in my life for 26 years and I don't see it going away any time soon.

When SA2 came around I immediately gravitated towards Shadow because of my penchant for antiheroes. Of course, some aspects of his personality have been ... *tweaked* but some of it has stayed the same. just enjoyed the character development so much.

Anyway, I enjoy Marvel Comics mostly Wolverine and Gambit. Wolverine because he, as well, is an antihero. I think his healing factor has gotten quite a bit overzealous over the years, but I love his attitude. I was really sad when Disney bought out Marvel ... Yeesh.

I enjoy anime now. DBZ, Hellsing, Stiens Gate, Full Metal Alchemist, My Hero Academia to name a few. 

I love to draw, been drawing quite a long time. Deviant Art (Mind the name, I was going through a phase of name change and I can't get core to fix it)

You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter

Other video game franchises I like include Gears of War, Warframe, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, the X-Men fighting games, Super Smash Bros., and I play SEGA Heroes on my phone.

I play games for fun on Twitch

And, well, that's all I can really say for now.

... Bye

1 hour ago, OnyxCrimsonBlur said:

*Nervous Wave*

Hi,
Well I've been a Sonic fan for quite a long time. It started in 1993 when I got a SEGA Genesis for Christmas and Sonic 2 was the very first game I ever played. Six was the age I was introduced to the Sonic fandom and video games in general, so from that point on I have kept Sonic close to me. Bad day? Sonic. Good day? Sonic. Morale Boost? Sonic. I believe you get the picture. Sonic has been in my life for 26 years and I don't see it going away any time soon.

When SA2 came around I immediately gravitated towards Shadow because of my penchant for antiheroes. Of course, some aspects of his personality have been ... *tweaked* but some of it has stayed the same. just enjoyed the character development so much.

Anyway, I enjoy Marvel Comics mostly Wolverine and Gambit. Wolverine because he, as well, is an antihero. I think his healing factor has gotten quite a bit overzealous over the years, but I love his attitude. I was really sad when Disney bought out Marvel ... Yeesh.

I enjoy anime now. DBZ, Hellsing, Stiens Gate, Full Metal Alchemist, My Hero Academia to name a few. 

I love to draw, been drawing quite a long time. Deviant Art (Mind the name, I was going through a phase of name change and I can't get core to fix it)

You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter

Other video game franchises I like include Gears of War, Warframe, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, the X-Men fighting games, Super Smash Bros., and I play SEGA Heroes on my phone.

I play games for fun on Twitch

And, well, that's all I can really say for now.

... Bye

Glad to hear how much of a part Sonic played in your life! Awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ExtremeKid49 said:

I'm new here for various reasons.

I am a huge sonic fan, i played sonic since i was little. So that's why im here

3 hours ago, ExtremeKid49 said:

I'm new here for various reasons.

I am a huge sonic fan, i played sonic since i was little. So that's why im here

Welcome to the SSMB!  I hope you enjoy it here

Hello Im Tails The Foxy! 

Im a huge Sonic The Hedgehog Fan! Its been my main Fandom for so long, I would love to make new friends as well! Im very excited to be here! :)

24 minutes ago, Tails The Foxy said:

Hello Im Tails The Foxy! 

Im a huge Sonic The Hedgehog Fan! Its been my main Fandom for so long, I would love to make new friends as well! Im very excited to be here! :)

I'd be happy to be your friend!

• Thumbs Up 1