Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I am the Eggman, but you can call me Ivo.  An old Sonic fan from the halcyon days of netraptor.org and hippotank in search of a new place to achor his airship.  Some people here might be old acquaintances from elsewhere, and those who are new to me I hope will enjoy my conversation.

6 minutes ago, Ivo-goji said:

I am the Eggman, but you can call me Ivo.  An old Sonic fan from the halcyon days of netraptor.org and hippotank in search of a new place to achor his airship.  Some people here might be old acquaintances from elsewhere, and those who are new to me I hope will enjoy my conversation.

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay, and all hail the Eggman Empire!

• Promotion 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Rouge_Witchy and I'm a classic son fan and long time reader of the archie comics run of sonic

I Recently joined today because I had been pondering getting back into sonic comics(i had not read them since the archie run was halted)and this seemed like the best place to get some opinions on the idw run(reddit can be rather suspect...especially when people downvote you for no reason at all)

not sure what else to say other than i also frequented the old sonic forums on sega's website during the sonic boom days

6 minutes ago, Rouge_Witchy said:

Hi I'm Rouge_Witchy and I'm a classic son fan and long time reader of the archie comics run of sonic

I Recently joined today because I had been pondering getting back into sonic comics(i had not read them since the archie run was halted)and this seemed like the best place to get some opinions on the idw run(reddit can be rather suspect...especially when people downvote you for no reason at all)

not sure what else to say other than i also frequented the old sonic forums on sega's website during the sonic boom days

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay! I'm not a comic reader myself, but I bet there's people here who would love to discuss it with you!

recently signed-up member here

name's justin. i'm a semi-longtime sonic fan who got back into the games around two years ago, as well as a fan of sega in general. i've actually known about this place for a long time beforehand, but with all of the happenings that have surrounded the franchise and whatnot over the past three years, i figured that now would be a better time than ever to get in on the fun here. i may not post that much, but i'm hoping to enjoy my time here

16 minutes ago, jdubbam said:

name's justin. i'm a semi-longtime sonic fan who got back into the games around two years ago, as well as a fan of sega in general. i've actually known about this place for a long time beforehand, but with all of the happenings that have surrounded the franchise and whatnot over the past three years, i figured that now would be a better time than ever to get in on the fun here. i may not post that much, but i'm hoping to enjoy my time here

Welcome Justin!  Hope you enjoy it here!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, jdubbam said:

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

It's alright if you don't post much! Your presence is appreciated regardless!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

hihi, 

My username is kuriatsu.

I've been playing sonic games for........ohhh.............22-23 years or so now.

My most recently played sonic game was sonic mania, I love the old school games more than the newer games but, I don't think the newer ones are BAD.....so much as.....not good most of the time....(I'm looking at you sonic 2006......)

Hobbies other than playing sonic games occasionally and other games sometimes, would be glitch hunting and documenting prototype videogames :)

9 minutes ago, kuriatsu said:

hihi, 

My username is kuriatsu.

I've been playing sonic games for........ohhh.............22-23 years or so now.

My most recently played sonic game was sonic mania, I love the old school games more than the newer games but, I don't think the newer ones are BAD.....so much as.....not good most of the time....(I'm looking at you sonic 2006......)

Hobbies other than playing sonic games occasionally and other games sometimes, would be glitch hunting and documenting prototype videogames :)

Prototype documentor, huh? That's really cool!

12 minutes ago, kuriatsu said:

hihi, 

My username is kuriatsu.

Welcome to the forums! We hope you have a wonderful time here!

(Been awhile since I posted in this topic, lol)

Thank you failinhearts :)

(ninth doctor was a good doctor :) )

Yeah I document prototypes I personally am able to find, and I compare them to the retail product.

I haven't found any sonic ones, and I don't think I will, but that'd be awesome if I did :)

My most recent project is playstation all stars.

Thank you menace2society :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

57 minutes ago, kuriatsu said:

hihi, 

My username is kuriatsu.

Welcome!  I hope you enjoy it here

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, kuriatsu said:

Thank you failinhearts :)

(ninth doctor was a good doctor :) )

Yeah I document prototypes I personally am able to find, and I compare them to the retail product.

I haven't found any sonic ones, and I don't think I will, but that'd be awesome if I did :)

My most recent project is playstation all stars.

Thank you menace2society :)

coughDoSkylandersForMeNextcough

Huh? Wha? I didn't say anything.

Just now, Failinhearts said:

coughDoSkylandersForMeNextcough

Huh? Wha? I didn't say anything.

I do know of where I can potentially get a prototype skylanders disc, but I'm not too confident about that...I think it was already purchased...:(

edit: I took a look real quick, and yes, its already gone. Sorry :(

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, kuriatsu said:

I do know of where I can potentially get a prototype skylanders disc, but I'm not too confident about that...I think it was already purchased...:(

Aw well, at least we got the Cutting Room Floor.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Aw well, at least we got the Cutting Room Floor.

I've found more impossible things...or so I like to tell myself. I'll keep you in mind if I find one. Thank you for the welcome everyone :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Sonic Stadium people!  I've heard of this site quite a lot of times by now, so I decided I may as well make an account here. I've been interested in Sonic since I can remember, so it only makes sense that I found my way here. I'll probably stay quiet mostly, but I'll pop by from time to time.

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, PencilVoid said:

Hi Sonic Stadium people!  I've heard of this site quite a lot of times by now, so I decided I may as well make an account here. I've been interested in Sonic since I can remember, so it only makes sense that I found my way here. I'll probably stay quiet mostly, but I'll pop by from time to time.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and that I’ll be seeing you often. 

Spoiler

I am so sorry it took over a month before you got a proper introduction, btw. *nervous laugh*

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, buranflakes said:

Hey, I’ve been getting back into Sonic lately and my friend posts here so I thought I’d join (hi Crow)

Amy a cute

Oh, you know @Crow the BOOLET too?

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Oh, you know @Crow the BOOLET too?

Yeah, we know each other from Twitter and IRL

This is the first time I’ve been in a forum for years so I hope I’ll enjoy it lol

Thanks btw

Edited by buranflakes
thamsk
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

5 minutes ago, buranflakes said:

Hey, I’ve been getting back into Sonic lately and my friend posts here so I thought I’d join (hi Crow)

Amy a cute

Hahah gottem!

But yeah welcome to SSMB. The place where I'm permanently stuck in hang out! We have a lot of stuff here and there so I hope ya get adjusted. I'll help ya out if you need it. With that said enjoy your stay! :D

15 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Hahah gottem!

But yeah welcome to SSMB. The place where I'm permanently stuck in hang out! We have a lot of stuff here and there so I hope ya get adjusted. I'll help ya out if you need it. With that said enjoy your stay! :D

lol thanks man. I’m out at the mall right now but I’ll take a look around more when I get home.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Welcome @buranflakes. This is a pretty nice place to hang out these days, so hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you!

• Fist Bump 2

27 minutes ago, buranflakes said:

Amy a cute

hello buranflakes!

i hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

• Fist Bump 1