Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Congratulations, @buranflakes! You are officially the tenth-thousandth member of the SSMB Forum.

I’m... not really sure if that really means anything, but hey, it’s still something cool to make note of. 

• Fist Bump 1

51 minutes ago, buranflakes said:

Hey, I’ve been getting back into Sonic lately and my friend posts here so I thought I’d join (hi Crow)

Amy a cute

Aha! Our 10,000 member! Welcome and salutations! Nice to meet you @buranflakes. You find quite a multitude of fun and events to take part in here!

2 hours ago, Menace2Society said:

Congratulations, @buranflakes! You are officially the tenth-thousandth member of the SSMB Forum.

I’m... not really sure if that really means anything, but hey, it’s still something cool to make note of. 

lol yeah, I was thinking of joining Crow on here for a while but when he mentioned you were almost at 10,000 members I was like "yeah I'll join now"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

• 4 weeks later...

Am I the oldest member?

I adore anything Sonic. Been in love with him since I was 11. I'm a singer. I wrote one of my songs "Naked on the Inside" about Sonic. And the song is inspired by it. I love all the classic Sonic games from when I was growing up. Nice to meet everyone!

1 minute ago, daydreamer_hologram said:

Am I the oldest member?

I adore anything Sonic. Been in love with him since I was 11. I'm a singer. I wrote one of my songs "Naked on the Inside" about Sonic. And the song is inspired by it. I love all the classic Sonic games from when I was growing up. Nice to meet everyone!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Songwriter, huh? That's awesome!

29 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Songwriter, huh? That's awesome!

Thanks! ☺

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/19/2016 at 2:17 PM, NanoRim said:

Greetings, I am the moderately eccentric and unorthodox NanoRim. It's a pleasure to meet you guys. : 3

I absolutely love the Sonic franchise, everything from the games to the comics to the TV shows to the characters to the whatever. (I'm also a diehard fan of a certain plumber as well.) Besides video games, I like to draw and am currently studying up on how to use Macromedia Flash for animations and whatnot. I'm also a regular on the SEGA Forums and have a Pepsi addiction.

Hope to see you guys around. : 3

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. (Lost access to my OG account.)

10 hours ago, NanoPhoenix said:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. (Lost access to my OG account.)

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Don't lose that account, now! 😝

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

It's a pleasure to be with familiar company! I'm Jamaal and it's a pleasure to meet you :D

Just a little about me I guess:
-Long time Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Sonic is basically the majority of my childhood; since I was 7. 
-Anime Lover
-Creator, producer, and musician (have a Sonic related production up online, and a new one on the way)
-I have two doggos (lol)

I hope to chat with you all soon and I hope everyone is as hyped for the Sonic Movie as I am!  If you want to know a little more about me (which, thanks BTW ^_^), just check my website. Lots of stuff there.

Douzo yoroshiku!

Just now, XTREEMMAK said:

Hey all,

It's a pleasure to be with familiar company! I'm Jamaal and it's a pleasure to meet you :D

-Long time Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Sonic is basically the majority of my childhood; since I was 7. 
-Anime Lover
-Creator, producer, and musician (have a Sonic related production up online, and a new one on the way)
-I have two doggos (lol)

I hope to chat with you all soon and I hope everyone is as hyped for the Sonic Movie as I am!  If you want to know a little more about me (which, thanks BTW ^_^), just check my website. Lots of stuff there.

Douzo yoroshiku!

welcome jamaal! i hope you have a good time here!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, XTREEMMAK said:

Hey all,

-Anime Lover
-I have two doggos (lol)

Douzo yoroshiku!

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

I'm sure hyped for the Sonic Movie too!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, Sonic fan here who's liked the character for many years. My first exposure was on my neighbor's old Genesis back in the day, then watching AOSTH  and SATAM in reruns, about the time Sonic Adventure 2 on Gamecube came out. Been a loyal fan ever since, but never linked up with the fan community before. The movie's release finally got me to register, so I thought I'd say hello to everyone. Nice to meet all of you. :)

39 minutes ago, Mobius_Historian said:

Hello everyone, Sonic fan here who's liked the character for many years. My first exposure was on my neighbor's old Genesis back in the day, then watching AOSTH  and SATAM in reruns, about the time Sonic Adventure 2 on Gamecube came out. Been a loyal fan ever since, but never linked up with the fan community before. The movie's release finally got me to register, so I thought I'd say hello to everyone. Nice to meet all of you. :)

39c3b0cf12a4ec1d07987c4a7d889057.gif

Glad to see more people joining because of the movie!

• 1 month later...

Hello Sonic fans big and small I am hoping to make new friends on these forums and I just wanna chat and get to know you guys make sure you have an amazing day :D

Greetings!

I am Yeetori, have been playing Sonic since I was a small kid. 

Nice to meet you all, I used to frequent the Sega Forums before it's eventual shutdown (I was known as ~TheSuperTailsFan~) and have basically stayed away from the Sonic fandom since then. I decided to come to this place as I started regaining a bit more interest for Sonic with the movie and re-playing some of the old Sonic games.

• Fist Bump 1

Just now, Yeetori said:

Greetings!

Nice to meet you all, I used to frequent the Sega Forums before it's eventual shutdown (I was known as ~TheSuperTailsFan~) and have basically stayed away from the Sonic fandom since then. I decided to come to this place as I started regaining a bit more interest for Sonic with the movie and re-playing some of the old Sonic games.

Welcome!  Fans of Tails are always welcome in my book!!!

3 minutes ago, Yeetori said:

Greetings!

Hello and welcome to the Sonic Stadium.

5 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Welcome!  Fans of Tails are always welcome in my book!!!

2 minutes ago, Eurisko said:

Hello and welcome to the Sonic Stadium.

Many Thanks

1 hour ago, Yeetori said:

Greetings!

Hope this place fuels your interest in Sonic once again even more!

On 5/2/2020 at 4:13 AM, Sega_Sonic123 said:

Hello Sonic fans big and small I am hoping to make new friends on these forums and I just wanna chat and get to know you guys make sure you have an amazing day :D

Welcome!

What made you become a Sonic fan? 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

One day i went to my brothers house and he was reading a comic and it was one of the archie comics it looked cool and i asked if he had anymore comics and then he said i have something better he handed my a GBA and Sonic Advance 1-3 and i loved it so then after that i got more sonic comics and games and watched all of the shows

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oops. may have posted a thread in the wrong area. Anyway, I am an old member, but this is my first intro post. Glad to be here.

1 hour ago, Nicknyte said:

Oops. may have posted a thread in the wrong area. Anyway, I am an old member, but this is my first intro post. Glad to be here.

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

• 3 months later...

Greetings, 

I am twenty year plus fan of all things Sonic. My favorite eras were Classic Sonic (Shows, Comics), Mecha Madness (Issue #25, Chaotix, Sonic Anime Movie), and the Shadow Saga/ SA2. 

I am literature buff and I love anime and films (cinephile). 

You might have noticed I’ve already posted quite a bit, that’s because I am a writer. :) 

• Thumbs Up 2