Indigo Rush

The Introduction Topic

Oops. may have posted a thread in the wrong area. Anyway, I am an old member, but this is my first intro post. Glad to be here.

Greetings, 

I am twenty year plus fan of all things Sonic. My favorite eras were Classic Sonic (Shows, Comics), Mecha Madness (Issue #25, Chaotix, Sonic Anime Movie), and the Shadow Saga/ SA2. 

I am literature buff and I love anime and films (cinephile). 

You might have noticed I’ve already posted quite a bit, that’s because I am a writer. :) 

9 minutes ago, Titan Mecha Sonic said:

Greetings, 

I am twenty year plus fan of all things Sonic. My favorite eras were Classic Sonic (Shows, Comics), Mecha Madness (Issue #25, Chaotix, Sonic Anime Movie), and the Shadow Saga/ SA2. 

You might have noticed I’ve already posted quite a bit, that’s because I am a writer. :) 

Well, pleased to meet you! That's an exceptional start to your stay here!

10 minutes ago, Titan Mecha Sonic said:

Greetings, 

39c3b0cf12a4ec1d07987c4a7d889057.gif

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Cinephiles and writers unite, heck yeah!

28 minutes ago, Titan Mecha Sonic said:

Thank you so much! 

Indeed, Cinephiles and Writers unite! Creatives in disguise! “More than meets the eye.”

Oh yeah, we've even got a whole Writers' Roleplay going on if you're into that. Transformers is in fact involved.

Hello world. I've been a Sonic fan since I played Sonic CD as a kid (or more accurately, since I watched the opening. Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom plays in my head to this day, I thought it was the coolest thing ever) and watching the OVA over and over again back when I didn't know what an OVA was and just thought it was a cool Sonic movie. I've been getting back into Sonic lately, going back to Mania and finally playing Generations (and re-reading Insonicnia, which made me feel old) and came across this site. Hoping to be somewhat active here!

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Hello world. I've been a Sonic fan since I played Sonic CD as a kid (or more accurately, since I watched the opening. Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom plays in my head to this day, I thought it was the coolest thing ever) and watching the OVA over and over again back when I didn't know what an OVA was and just thought it was a cool Sonic movie. I've been getting back into Sonic lately, going back to Mania and finally playing Generations (and re-reading Insonicnia, which made me feel old) and came across this site. Hoping to be somewhat active here!

39c3b0cf12a4ec1d07987c4a7d889057.gif

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Hope this place helps you rediscover Sonic further!

On 8/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, ILikeKirbys said:

Welcome to SSMB! 

spacer.png