Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello, everyone.

I'm not particularly good at introductions, or talking about myself in general, but I've been a lurker of TSS for a very long time. I love tokusatsu and would like to stream as a VTuber in the future.

I hope we can get along!

Hello, the name's FunsterTime and I'm a new member here! I hope we can get along well with one another and I look forward to seeing what this community has to offer! ^^😀 Have a wonderful day! 💖

3 minutes ago, TheFunsterTime said:

Hello, the name's FunsterTime and I'm a new member here! I hope we can get along well with one another and I look forward to seeing what this community has to offer! ^^😀 Have a wonderful day! 💖

Hey there, welcome to the SSMB! I merged your post with the pinned Introduction topic because we like to have these in one place. Hope you enjoy your stay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to everyone who's recently joined up! We hope you enjoy taking part in all of the forums, and make lots of like-minded friends! :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, I'm a sonic fan and I now inhabit this website. I am bad at introducing myself, so I shall leave it here.

Thanks for reading if you did.

Hey, there! I'm TheNerdyKMT! (Call me Nerdy for short, if ya want).  Some of you may know me from the old BK forums or Twitter as NxtWaltDisney or Comic321 from deviantart (but switched to NerdyKMT as a rebrand at least 6 years ago).

I'm 24, gay & black, a bit socially awkward at times, & overall a sonic fan like most people here.

Hope we can be friends!

Edited by TheNerdyKMT
Spelling errors

13 hours ago, TheNerdyKMT said:

Hey, there! I'm TheNerdyKMT! (Call me Nerdy for short, if ya want).  Some of you may know me from the old BK forums or Twitter as NxtWaltDisney or Comic321 from deviantart (but switched to NerdyKMT as a rebrand at least 6 years ago).

I'm 24, gay & black, a bit socially awkward at times, & overall a sonic fan like most people here.

Hope we can be friends!

Welcome, I hope you have a fun time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello 👋 there new here 😊 I’ve been a long Sonic fan since the 90’s and I collected Sonic Merchandise as well and would love to shared them on here as well. Looking forward to posting on here and meeting other Sonic fans on here to 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Bleats! I'm a good friend of a regular poster here, Dr. Mechano, who recommended I join this forum.

I've been a fan of the Sonic series since the early-mid 90s. Had a Genesis as a child, and the only games I actually owned for it were Sonic 1-3&K (and Sega Channel). Had a surge of fandom in the Gamecube era after the release of SA2:B, then chilled out on the series considerably around the time of Unleashed/Colors until just recently. A few years ago, I decided to try to play every extant Sonic game, though complete lists are hard to find. But I'm making my way through, and definitely currently into the series.

I'm also rather shy and notoriously bad about consistency in posting, so it's likely that I'll be fairly infrequent here. Still, this seems like a nice place, and I'd like to get involved from time to time. I hope we can get along!

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, WanderingBleats said:

Hi, I'm Bleats!

Welcome to SSMB! There's a lot of Sonic stuff to talk about (and plenty of non-Sonic topics too), so I hope you enjoy yourself here!

• 1 month later...

heya. I am Z3NIT5,  here. i have no idea how to make a topic. I play rhythm games I guess I am tryna play stepmania type games (which explains my pfp)  I guess. starting with NOTITG and I am also tryna play osu  thats kinda relatively it. I hope you guys enjoy me here in general. this forum seems active and this seems fun to join once in a while

Edited by Z3NIT5

Hi, I signed up last week, June 5th. Today was my actual first visit on the forums so what can we do here besides talk/hang out? I have been a loyal Sonic fan since 1999. My first ever game was Sonic Colors on the Sega Genesis console. It died in 2010. I've ompleted 110 Sonic games over a 18-year period. I am currently on my 111th game, Team Sonic Racing. Is there a seperate forum for that game cause I need help in some areas of the game. 

I graduated from high school in summer 2010, and finished college in 2015. Currently I am at home taking care of me and my family. I do chores for us and some  of my neighbors twice a week. So 5 of my 7 days are free for Sonic/crossword puzzles, etc. My name is Chris btw, you can call me that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! I am a Tails Fan who talks ALL THE TIME!, now one question :

How do you turn from 'Newbie' to 'Sonic Community'?

• Thumbs Up 1

Uh, hi I'm Nova, nice to meet you, I'm someone who can talk for hours about one thing or one character as long as someone listens, I guess that's what I do aheh.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi there, folks!

Consider this a reintroduction from oldie who has spent way too many years away from the community and has kinda sorta just been lurking around in self imposed exile. Depression, Anxiety disorders, they can be major buzzkills in life and it's been keeping me down for far too long. I've been making some changes in my life the past year and I've started to find myself reaching out to old haunts and friends, making new friends, and overall breaking out of my shell for the first time in forever. Generally feeling overall better, more positive, more creative than I have in a long long time. So here's another I'm passing by for the first time in many a year.

So anyways, if you've never come across me before, I'm DarkNoise and I'm a sonic artist/illustrator whose been around for far too long. I tend to draw, play games, and binge YouTube when not working and I'm currently a penciler for the Sonic Archie Online project, though in the past I've an artist on Sonic the Comic - Online. More often than not I tend to be known as that guy who draws a lot of Mina, Ash, Honey, and Nicole.

Looking to start posting here again in future and sharing some of my work from the past year or two, looking forward to interacting with more of you lovely lovely people and maybe making some new friends while reconnecting with old ones! See you around!

Hi everyone! I'm doing a reintroduction as well since it's been years since I disappeared.

I had a small incident regarding an online stalker, which is what made me essentially rename most my socials, including this account here, as I especially was way too open about my personal life on here in the past. It's been long enough I feel comfortable using this username again and want to engage in the Sonic community after watching from the sidelines for the longest time. Personal life hasn't gotten much better on the family side of things if anyone even remembers from the past, but well, may have actually gotten worse. Gonna focus on the goods though!

I go by ElectricAngel or pocky online these days, but you can call me Ellie too if you want. I know in the past I had gone by some different names, as I was still figuring out who I was but I've settled on Ellie for the past few years both online and irl and it's something I feel resonates with me. Since leaving I've definitely found a better sense of self and identity, and I want to apologize right now for all my edgy behavior and bad takes in the past. I know I can't completely scrub away who I was, so for those who may come across some old posts of mine, it probably won't reflect who I am today. Hmm, what else? Well, I've gotten into programming recently which is something I would have never imagined to happen honestly.. That, and I have a wonderful loving girlfriend of 4 years now, and if things go well, we'll be living full time together soon.

Aside that, I'm fairly similar in my tastes. I still like video games, though these days I play older titles or just replay Sonic games, since those are my comfort games. Animation wise I've gravitated away from anime and more into western animation. If anyone remembers me from the early days, I had dreams of working in animation, and although they still are there, it's not been a big focus. Mental health has been on a consistent decline, and I lack most motivation for anything these days. Ah, I told myself I wouldn't make this post depressing >.< Well! I guess it can't be completely avoided.

Anyway, I can't promise I'll be super active here, but I just wanted to get that out. I'm looking forward to interacting in the forums again, and hopefully I'll see some old friends and meet some new people. I feel like I'm forgetting something but, I guess I always feel that way >.> Hmm, well, here's to a bit of a fresh start in the SSMB community again! I missed y'all ❤️

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, a bit late introduction when I've been hanging around for 3 weeks, but beter late than never.

Hi! I'm known as Duelistic Nature, previously known as TrueAim on another board. I've been quite the recluse from the sonic community for the past 12 years study and working and all, but covid hit me like a brick last month. It did have a silver lining and realise I left something in the cold for so long that never really left me. That inner child that got HOOKED to the sonic franchise.

Unfortunately the previous boards (TTFF) I went to went cold and dark in the time I was so busy jobbing so I searched around for another place and wound up here.

Nowadays I'm working as an optometrist and in my spare time start picking up drawing again like I did back then with the goal of being able to draw comics within 5 years from now. 

As you might have noticed already my favorite sonic character, idol and perhaps a little rolemodel is Miles "Tails" Prower. Ostracised for being different from others, smart, honest to a fault, but loyal and humble. The yellow blitz has inspired me that it's OK and even cool to be different so long as you do what you love to do.

This is also why I have a bit of a strong opinion to how they portrayed my favorite fox in recent games.

However! Not all is gloom and glum, I'm looking forward to making your aquantance and eventually when my skills are brushed up make fan art about the franchise that fascinated me for the biggest part of my schoolyears.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Ingolme.

I used to be a moderator on the official SEGA forums years ago but they eventually shut down their forums and I got disconnected from the Sonic community. I haven't really been part of any community since then and I've been a bit nostalgic about it so I've decided to join here.

I'm kind of surprised to see a forum like this still running and even active. These days it seems as if most people have moved onto Twitter or Discord, but they don't have the same community feeling to me as a regular forum.

You could call me a Tails fan, I used to draw lots of fanart but have been less active in recent years. I'm an artist in my spare time and a game designer and programmer by profession.

I look forward to getting to know you.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Ingolme said:

Hello, I'm Ingolme.

I used to be a moderator on the official SEGA forums years ago but they eventually shut down their forums and I got disconnected from the Sonic community. I haven't really been part of any community since then and I've been a bit nostalgic about it so I've decided to join here.

I'm kind of surprised to see a forum like this still running and even active. These days it seems as if most people have moved onto Twitter or Discord, but they don't have the same community feeling to me as a regular forum.

You could call me a Tails fan, I used to draw lots of fanart but have been less active in recent years. I'm an artist in my spare time and a game designer and programmer by profession.

Ah yes, I remember you from the old SEGA Forums days. interesting to see that fate has brought you here.

Just now, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

Ah yes, I remember you from the old SEGA Forums days. interesting to see that fate has brought you here.

Thanks! I didn't think I'd find anybody at all who knew who I was. You've got a cute signature picture.

14 minutes ago, Ingolme said:

Thanks! I didn't think I'd find anybody at all who knew who I was. You've got a cute signature picture.

Thanks, and much appreciated.

On 8/15/2022 at 5:22 AM, Ingolme said:

Hello, I'm Ingolme.

I remember you as well! I was on the Sega Forums too and I had a lot of fun there... that forum helped me to learn English a lot, but the real reason I stuck around there was because there were some funny members who trolled and raged over silly things (such as the HD Brotherhood), or spammed weird posts (such as Lordhouse and Space Colony Bark); I never took them too much seriously, the situation was just hilarious and I enjoyed that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi, my name Is Nazo the Hedgehog. I really like to draw and I'm into Sonic. I've created several fanfic stories about him and his friends (I only have 1 completed). I'm not good with introductions but I'm a good person. I hope I get to meet some awesome people here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just a girl of 10 or 11 when Sonic the Hedgehog was released for Sega in 1991. I can still remember it. It was my favorite game. I still love it to this day but sadly because of my music career, I don't have the time for gaming anymore. Still, I watch the walkthroughs once in a while during free time. Nice to meet everyone!