Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

We're all incest children.

Welcome to SSMB! :D

That is rather disturbing Aoi, I didn't expect you to know what that meant, you always came across as a pure innocent girl. ;)

Rovan it is a pleasure to meet you, I love your Big Daddy avatar and you sound awesome, anyone who is related to Gabz automatically gets promoted to "Awesome Status" though. Enjoy your time.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I changed my custom member title to reflect my actual nickname, J.J. With that and the Cammy avatar, I'm sure I'll stand out. ;)

That is rather disturbing Aoi, I didn't expect you to know what that meant, you always came across as a pure innocent girl. ;)

lol, don't judge a book by its cover.

[off topic, races off into the sunset]

I've been here awhile, but I haven't fully introduced myself to SSMB. I am Aregulardude, and this username is a total oxymoron for the fact that I live a seemingly irregular and crazy life. I like to draw, mainly pictures of Sonic, although you'll see a few Nintendo characters if you're lucky, and I've been big on video games since I could remember. Matter of fact, I still have my Sega Genesis, after owning it for +10 years, and its still in perfect condition and runs fine. I've been a Sonic fan from Sonic 2 to today, and I plan to stay one for the future.

Sroxe that was so mean it made me laugh out loud! You bad thing! XD

Hey there Aregulardude, welcome to the SSMB, it's nice to have you here. I like your art I had a browse through your gallery, some great stuff in there.

Thanks for the back story too - well done on still owning your Genesis! Have a great time.

Heh whoops, I never saw this thread XP

Anyways, I'm SS, previously known as SonicShadow...I've been a member since...2005 I think. Yeah, this was my first forum ever, so while I have spurts of inactivity, I always come back eventually. So here I am. LOVE ME!!! XD

(Oh and my first Sonic game was SA2:B, but since then I've played almost all the old games and love them as well as the 3D games...been gaming since I was 5 and aspire to become a designer and possibly collector. I turn 18 at the end of this month and my girlfriend and I celebrated our 6 month on April Fool's day)

Hello. I am Angnix! I am the famous FAQs writer and stuff. I used to be here, there was some unpleasantness.... and I left, but I came back to find my account was gone. Oh well, time to start anew!!!

I'm a Gamefaqs.com contributor, I'm also on fanfiction.net, deviantart, Sonic Vegemite and MySpace.

Hello. I am Angnix! I am the famous FAQs writer and stuff. I used to be here, there was some unpleasantness.... and I left, but I came back to find my account was gone. Oh well, time to start anew!!!

I'm a Gamefaqs.com contributor, I'm also on fanfiction.net, deviantart, Sonic Vegemite and MySpace.

Welcome Angnix! I believe I've already read some FAQs made by you, they were very helpful. I hope you like it here.

What the... you may be confusing "innocent," with "ignorant." Knowledge doesn't make anyone less innocent >.>

And yea, there are tons of families on SSMB. Dreadknux & Roareye are brothers, Remy & Mistle (though not sure if he rejoined) are brothers, my brother was here until the server wipe, pretty sure there's a husband & wife on here somewhere... LOL

Welcome, Angnix. :o You have a cool name. Hope you enjoy SSMB! ^^

Not to mention all the forum couples :0

Well hai thar Aregulardude, I don't think I've ever seen you before <=3

Hello there Angnix, I hope you are able to avoid unpleasantness this time around and stick around. It's nice enough. I don't recall reading your FAQ's however, if you post more I will definitely have a read.

Hey Angnix. Interesting name, where you get it from? Anyways welcome to the stadium. Uh I think i read one of your faqs a while back. Uhh I dont know which game it was for though :P

I'm Fangz the Wolf. I also go by the names Fangz and Reaping101. I have been playing Sonic games since I was 2 years old, and I still love my Sega Genesis!

Nice to meet you!

Edited by Fangz The Wolf

Fangz the Wolf (it's nice to see a wolf on here and not just foxes ;)) it is a pleasure to meet you too and I hope that you have a whole lot of fun here. =D

Sroxe that was so mean it made me laugh out loud! You bad thing! XD

What can I say? Rude comedy is my speciality.

Hola Fangz. I've got a great friend who loves wolves. Too bad he doesn't have a SSMB.

What the... you may be confusing "innocent," with "ignorant." Knowledge doesn't make anyone less innocent >.>

Innocence: free from moral wrong; without sin; pure
I think pure of mind can account for what she's trying to say. <=3

Anyway, welcome Fangz to the zombie capitol of the world, SSMB. Make sure to check out the rules and such ~

Greetings! I was sure I had joined before but I appear to have been delorted! Anyways hello people, I hope I already know a few faces on here from STCO! :3

I'm 25 and currently living in Lancashire, which isn't great but as they say around here at least its better than a kick in the spuds. Not that I have any... err.. yeah, if I haven't freaked everyone out already, hi! :D