Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello MamboCat, I know you from the STCO I am no longer active there though and we never really spoke. But hello if you get active here I will see you about on the boards. =)

Inuyasha my first impression of you was from your rather interesting theory about Sonic series in the Sonic Discussion section. Apart from your intro being short and succinct, I am sure you will have a good time here and continue with your theories please. I am interested to hear more.

Hello there and welcome Angnix! Crikey, I remember you from YONKS ago. I wondered why you suddenly dissapeared. O_o

Anyway, it's good to see you again. Btw, your FAQS are really great! <3

I'm Lyn.

I'm new. I had an account here like 4 years ago.

However, I remember absolutely nothing about it.

I guess it's time for me to post an introduction too, eh?

I am a 23-year-old Canadian woman by the name of Amanda. I live in South-Western Ontario and work at Winners (an off-prize retailer similar to T.J. Maxx and T.K. Maxx). I love to read, write, play video games, listen to music (especially Sonic music :P) and design websites. I own my own domain through which all my websites are hosted. I do occasionally host other websites too.

I was a member of the old SSMB for a few years (since 2006 maybe, I can't remember) and I went by the name of GarnetPrincess. I still go by that name on deviantART (mainly because I don't want to go through the trouble of switching to another account and moving everything over) and Sonic Center. I was more of a lurker than anything and didn't have a lot of posts.

I'm probably better known for my website, Untamed Beauty. It has gone through several incarnations since I first made the website back in 2001 but is still going. I'm currently in the process of reworking the website (again) and adding more content. It should be up sometime after I move at the end of this month.

Overall, I'm happy to be back and will try to be more active this time. It's great to see so many people coming back. :D

Cheers.

Hello Lyn and Maxanda, and welcome to SSMB. I'm the cutie wutie moderator of these boards, Gabz Girl! (or Gabzie)

Hope you have a great time here, and if you ever have any questions, PM me or any of the other staff! -^3^-

Hiya, I was mostly known as Flag on the old boards. I've been inactive for a pretty long time, buttt this was my first forum, so I figured I'd rejoin and give the place another shot even though I'm not much a Sonic fan anymore though I love Knuckles. Plus Gunther was bitching at me.

It'd also be nice to talk to some people I knew forever ago - Aoi, Blur, Hogfather, errr others?

EDIT: One more thing - I currently have no internet at my home so after tonight I'm not going to be around for a bit. D;

Edited by Blues

This guy's a real fuckface.

Don't be giving him any warm welcomes, now.

That's not weird. :D :D :D:):) :) :unsure::unsure::unsure:

*runs*

Welcome here anyways.

Hiya, I was mostly known as Flag on the old boards. I've been inactive for a pretty long time, buttt this was my first forum, so I figured I'd rejoin and give the place another shot even though I'm not much a Sonic fan anymore though I love Knuckles. Plus Gunther was bitching at me.

It'd also be nice to talk to some people I knew forever ago - Aoi, Blur, Hogfather, errr others?

EDIT: One more thing - I currently have no internet at my home so after tonight I'm not going to be around for a bit. D;

OOOOOOOMG. FLAG~ haven't seen you in forever, we had good times.

See you around. Later I guess lol. <=3

Figured I should say hello here.

I'm FTA, some of you might know me from YouTube, from the HellFire Comms stuff an' all.

As the signs say "Love Sonic, love the Stadium", it's why I'm here. Seeing as this site is THE place for Sonic related chats online.

Can't wait for SoS this year.

Hello to all new (and new old) members!

Lyn, Maxanda, Flag/Blues and FTA, I hope you all have a very kewl stay :3

Yo. I'm Saskia. I draw (badly), play video games (badly), and the thing that gives me the most pleasure in my life is spending at least 20 hours a day on the internet. Sup.

Welcome to SSMB! 20 hours on the internet?! O_- I beleive someone is exaggerating! lol

When you're almost completely sedentary you don't need as much rest. ;3

Welcome saskia to SSMB, the headquarters for wild, bumping parties. Read the rules and get comfortable; everyone is really friendly here and you sure seem like someone who can blend right in. <=3

Welcome Sasika! Mollfie, she can do that for the same reasons I can: She absorbs nutrients through osmosis.

Hello there Saskia! 20 hours online? I take it you power nap, drink a lot and have a potty under your chair to ensure no accidents happen. ;)

I hope you enjoy yourself here and don't find us all too horrible to enjoy the company of.

Hello. I used to be active here about two years or so. For some reason I stopped coming to the forum... I don't remember why though.

I went by ChickenBoy or ShadowChicken. lol

Now I go by Erebus.

I decided I'd give SSMB another round, see how it is.

Few things about myself...

I'm friends IRL with Blur and Aoi. I love death metal. and that's about it for now.

:]

No one can escape the SSMB for long, it has a mysterious Siren Song quality about it that slowly leads posters to their demise *sniped by staff* happy place.

None-the-less welcome back Erebus.

Hey guys. It's Dazz here, you guys MIGHT remember me from last year when I joined. Summer of Sonic is coming around again, and again, I'll be doing my best to be a part of the uh... "Magic" I suppose could be a word to end that line.

I run The Spriters Resource, pretty well known by a lot of people, etc. etc. you get the drill. My e-penis is much bigger than yours, that sort of stuff. I like having sex with my own ear.

Hello Dazz, what an... interesting and colourful introduction you have provided us with. Thank you for that. I hope you enjoy yourself and have a pleasant stay.