Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

*bows humbly and with a great deal of shame atop me*

Hello again, everyone. -_-

Well, March was...well, it was nothing but crap, frankly. I think we can all agree to that, but that doesn't excuse my behavior by any means.

After using these past few weeks to reflect, I've calmed down. Yelling at anyone and everyone who was being a dumbass around here (75% of the forum at that time) wasn't the right approach to make and, in hindsight, I know better than that, anyway.

At any rate, I apologize for my behavior last month and proudly and willingly accept whatever ridicule will come my way and whatever butt kissing I have to do during my return. I can safely assume that my expulsion lost any iota of respect I had 'round here. I accept that, however. It's no less than I deserve right now.

Overall, I'll try to be more reserved. If I see someone being a douche around here, I'll do what I should've been doing in the first place: either ignore or report 'em, depending on the situation. Other than that, I'll be keeping my mouth shut until I've earned the right to express my opinion.

I thank the SSMB staff for kindly giving me this second (and, reportedly, last) chance. I shall do my best not to let it go to waste.

Ryan Brown

Edited by Ryan Brown

My e-penis is much bigger than yours, that sort of stuff.

Whoa, don’t start a pole sparring contest that you’re not prepared to finish. :P *kidding*

At any rate, I apologize for my behavior last month and proudly and willingly accept whatever ridicule will come my way and whatever butt kissing I have to do during my return. I can safely assume that my expulsion lost any iota of respect I had 'round here. I accept that, however. It's no less than I deserve right now.

I don’t remember what exactly you did back then but you sound understanding enough about the situation. I’m content enough to offer you a welcome back message.

Hey guys. It's Dazz here, you guys MIGHT remember me from last year when I joined. Summer of Sonic is coming around again, and again, I'll be doing my best to be a part of the uh... "Magic" I suppose could be a word to end that line.

I run The Spriters Resource, pretty well known by a lot of people, etc. etc. you get the drill. My e-penis is much bigger than yours, that sort of stuff. I like having sex with my own ear.

Hi Dazz =D Small world!

After using these past few weeks to reflect, I've calmed down. Yelling at anyone and everyone who was being a dumbass around here (75% of the forum at that time) wasn't the right approach to make and, in hindsight, I know better than that, anyway.

You can catch more bees with honey than with salt, my friend - and by that I mean you should stop blaming the users and perhaps consider who the one was who lost his temper to begin with.

Welcome back to the forums. :)

You can catch more bees with honey than with salt, my friend - and by that I mean you should stop blaming the users and perhaps consider who the one was who lost his temper to begin with.

Welcome back to the forums. :)

*winces painfully from the reprimand*

Thank you, Chris. -_-

Bees sting, by the way.

Edited by Ryan Brown

Hey, I'm new around here, but if any of you are also on Retro, you would recognize my name.

I'm Ell678. Real name is Elliot, but everyone calls me Ell in real lift. It's not as wussy.

Hello there Ell678, cute picture and a ... very red signature.

I hope you have a lovely time and enjoy yourself. Have a nice time and if you have any issues the admins and mods are usually bored with nothing to do because we're all so well behaved >:)

Hey guys. I joined here shortly before the big wipe, so none of you may remember me. So I'm back, yay.

I’m pretty sure I remember that avatar *has seizure*

Welcome back to the forum dog.

Hey guys. I joined here shortly before the big wipe, so none of you may remember me. So I'm back, yay.

I'm getting a headache just from looking at that avatar.

Welcome (back) to SSMB. It's a great place to be.

Welcome pinkechidna! No, I don't remember you, but I'm not very good with names ~

Wouldn't happen to like Julie-Su, would you?

Welcome back the new guys!

LimeTH that avatar is pretty amazing. Even if it does make me foam at the mouth.

Welcome pinkechidna! No, I don't remember you, but I'm not very good with names ~

Wouldn't happen to like Julie-Su, would you?

Why, however did you guess?! ;3

*Walks on screen, carring fireworks* Dododododo~

*Tosses them into a corner* Mhmmm, a firework display... Truly an epic way to introduce one's self and get people to fear/like me~ <3 ... Wait, how are people going to see these fireworks on a forum...?

... Curse you minor setbacks!

Why, however did you guess?! ;3
lol I wonder why. :D

Wait, how are people going to see these fireworks on a forum...?
It's okay, don't worry, I can see them with my super power of the VIVID IMAGINATION. Welcome to the forum too. I like your avatar ~

Blade you seem completely off your rocker, you are going to fit in here quite nicely.

A very beautiful fireworks display. Thank you for putting it on and letting us enjoy it with you.

*Walks on screen, carring fireworks* Dododododo~

*Tosses them into a corner* Mhmmm, a firework display... Truly an epic way to introduce one's self and get people to fear/like me~ <3 ... Wait, how are people going to see these fireworks on a forum...?

... Curse you minor setbacks!

I can see them! Those pretty red and orange lights...

No. Wait. That's my hard drive! Everything I've ever created will be lost!

... Curse you MAJOR setbacks!

And before my hard drive gives out, welcome to the forums, Blade.

Hello, there!

I was on this forum before (under the username Giantsonic but now theres filters or something XD) and was kind of a lurker. (IE I made a total of like 30 posts) This was because when I first joined the forum (the one WAAAAYYY back before the now old forum was around, the one that got shut down due to hackers or something, I cant remember, I was young XD) I took the rules VERY seriously. The one that got me was the 'don't spam' rule, which I took to mean 'don't post anything that has any similarity to something someone else has said'. That stuck with me for years, and I'm TRYING to break the habit, but its sticking really well.

Anyway, I'm back now, and I'm (hopefully) going to be more active!

WOO! Giant! I mentioned you in the vaguely ass kissing topic XD Welcome back! Bwahaha.

Also, way to use the NSI Name dodge xDDD

WOO! Giant! I mentioned you in the vaguely ass kissing topic XD Welcome back! Bwahaha.

Also, way to use the NSI Name dodge xDDD

I knew you'd bring the name dodge up XD.

I also knew you'd type "XD"..... I spam it too XD (see)

Also, whats up with the Sailor Moon theme?

Also, whats up with the Sailor Moon theme?

It’s a giant ploy to confuse the masses. Once we are all unable to tell mods and others apart, they will be able to successfully infiltrate us regular members and weed out the trouble makers.

…..That’s my theory at least.

Anyway, welcome back GMP

Welcome back Giant, gotta love the avatar it brings a smile to my face. =) Hope to see you around the boards a bit more.

Hello GMP! Welcome to =SSMB=, have a lot of fun and be sure to come frequently to have a good time.

Later :3