Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello, Rob here. Some of you older members may know me as ProMan1 a few years back. I have still been checking out site and forums over the years when I stop posting. Decided to have a go coming back and posting again (we're see how it goes). ;)

Currently I'm a student doing Multimedia at college and hoping to become a Graphic Designer. My interests are Digital Art, Gaming, Computing and Cartoons.

I be the local Cornish born pirate/heartless git around here. I be your master off all things games related and music related in SSN... or at least I was.

I'm also probably still your man for your inside view of gaming, and probably the controversial one now since I try and make the fans see they are the least important part of a franchise.

Formerly known as Metal Sonic (god, that was when I first registered...), Shazra the Hedgehog, Prometheus, and a few others that I forget, I'm a long time member and a long time feature of the forum staff. Currently working as a cashier in the Skipton branch of Morrisons supermarkets (eh, it's a living), also doing a CCNA course at college with a view to possibly entering a career in ICT afterwards.

Interests include videogames, science, politics (long as I don't get into some complicated debate :P), current affairs, sci-fi, history, music (Blue October, Sigur Rós among others) etcetera etcetera.

Edited by D'harhan

Brainfog here. Used to be known as Arcadia back when I joined the SSMB in 2005. Been posting fequently since then. If you recognize me at all, it's probably because I'm always posting in the Computer Games section, especially when there's fighting games to be talked about. :lol:

Anyway, I'm 24 years old tomorrow, live in the Netherlands (or Holland if you so prefer) and I'm currently trying to become a sound engineer or producer. I'd like to eventually compose music for videogames or movies. But just doing sound for them would be awesome.

I am Dreadknux / Svend. Hear me roar. :)

Games journalist, owner of TSSNET, writer on TSS, creator and organiser of Summer of Sonic and other stuff. I'm into heavy metal music, and Japanese pop/rock. I am known throughout the land for my advocation of Machine Head on the one hand and m-flo on the other. I like pie. Apple pie.

Steak and Kidney rules!

Except tis not a desert.

Enough! It's all about the chicken and mushroom.

Enough! It's all about the chicken and mushroom.

I'll go half half.

Steak and Mushroom!

Mmm... Pie...

But more on topic, Hi. I'm Gerkuman. Some of you may remember me, but many of you probably won't because I semi-lurk. XD And I'm back... to probably semi-lurk again. :D I've been very busy, both at uni and my moderator position at Court-Records, the premier Ace Attorney Site. (No, I'm not shilling. XD They'd never pay me for advertising it. :P)

The name is Birdie and I have been on SSMB for many years, however in the last few I've been silently lurking instead. Once a mod for this great place, I loved it with my all and gave it time and devotion, then real life took over and I had to give it all up. I'm getting all nostalgic, remember the good old days etc. Anyway, hello. I'm Birdie, and during my stint as a mod I looked quite unapproachable and this is not the case, I am a nice guy really!

The name is Birdie and I have been on SSMB for many years, however in the last few I've been silently lurking instead. Once a mod for this great place, I loved it with my all and gave it time and devotion, then real life took over and I had to give it all up. I'm getting all nostalgic, remember the good old days etc. Anyway, hello. I'm Birdie, and during my stint as a mod I looked quite unapproachable and this is not the case, I am a nice guy really!

Pretty much replace the word's Birdie with Hawkz, and you got the same deal.

Also I'm a Moral-fag and turncoat lulz-man.

BlueFox. Avid SSR listener and participant (Via the chatroom :P) Joined arround beggining of 2008, stayed in the background but now ready to take a step forward.

If you want to contact me just add my

MSN: johnelliott9999@hotmail.co.uk

XBL Gamertag: Shadow5talker04

Steam: Shadow5talker04

It's good to be back.

Edited by BlueFox

ORIG. REGISTER DATE: October 11th, 2005

Hi, I'm Ricky. I was known for a short time for having a shitty fancharacter. That's about it.

Hey guys, this is HelenBaby reporting back =)

Some of y'all will know me from the old Sonic Stadium, the Summer of Sonic event, or may have just seen me around Deviantart. In any case ; hollar!

Wow I can't believe it, the entire forums gone poof D: anyway I'm here to reintroduce myself, I be SP the shrew, otherwise known as shadowprime everywhere else, some may remember me from Deviantart and at sparse times on the stadium itself, so here I am once again, here's to a new and prosperous future for the stadium!!

Hey guys and girls it is me Turbo that Scottish bloke who does that SSR show (Turbo Drive Live) and speaks utter nonsense just like The Ultimate Warrior :lol: .

Anyway I'm into all types of things like computer games, movies, music, I'm a real all rounder. In my early days at SSMB I was quite the lurker on the forums and didn't post anything till a year and a half after I joined but that will be different this time :P.

Well, a lot of people knows me already, so I'll make it brief.

My name is Tiago.

I'm a Sonic fan since I'm 3, but only an active one since 2005.

I don't like the new voice cast, but I can tolerate it (except for Tails').

My favorite parts in a game are the graphics, the Final Bosses and the cutscenes (if the game is not so good, it's likely that the cutscenes will).

I miss the sprite days. The Rush games are fun, but the 3D models show off laziness. It's a shame they don't have sprites for the characters, at least for the levels. There are several good games on the DS that have sprites just like in the GBA. I hope SEGA makes a Sonic game someday with HD sprites. Something like what Nintendo did with Warioland: The Shake Dimension.

I was thrilled when Sonic Unleashed was announced, because it's a sidescroller on the home consoles, which I think was a great idea.

The consoles I own are a Sega Saturn, a Nintendo DS Lite and a borrowed Mega Drive, and I'm currently making up my mind about what new console to get next, old or new. The people who know me for a while may already know my console history.

I'm here, ready for a fresh start on the forums. Good thing the blog is intact.

This is Shade-Hedgehog now Shade737 putting in my re-intro

My name is Russell and I'm 18 and am currently in College. I've been apart of SSMB since 2006 and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I own a PS3 and a WII and play them constantly. I have been a long time Sonic Fan ever since I first played Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and I always make sure that getting the newest Sonic Games are my number one priority. Even though I am a huge Sonic Fan I keep it a secret from most of my friends lol.

Edited by Shade737

Hey, I'm S o n i c, formally known as Sonic-Fan or Sonic's Cool, I would have used Sonic-Fan again (I'm terrible at thinking of names so I have the most unoriginal usernames ever) but it wouldn't let me use the word Sonic in the username for some reason, so I used spaces instead.

Anyway I've been a member of this forum since January 2006, this is my third account here. I'm known to be a HUGE Sonic fan and I love to collect Sonic stuff, I have a massive Sonic collection which I've gotten all together in 3 1/2 years. I'm a strange Sonic fan, I like Sonic but hate the games! :lol: well, I hate the ones past Sonic Adventure 2, I'm more of a retro gamer. Sonic's my favourite character and I HATE Shadow. I think that's about all you need to know... XD

Edited by S o n i c
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hiyas there! This is Gabbi, or Gabz. Well, Gabz Girl! :3

I'm 18 going on 19 next month and I'm the BIGGEST Knuckles fangirl ever~ I love that echidna sooo much, you won't believe it. XD

My favourite pastimes include drawing, painting (I'm doing Art & Design BTEC National Diploma at college, I is a real artiste, oui oui), reading and playing video games, but I also like watching anime and animated films, daydreaming and studying Japanese culture and stuff. Nu, I'm not an otaku...not really anyway.

Hm, and did you know I've lived in the UK for only 2 and a half years? Before that I lived in Holland, and I can speak Dutch very well (better at English though, dur =P). My dad is Dutch and my mum is English so yus, I'm bilingual! Cool ne? =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Something tells me this is going to be the longest freaking topic on the boards for a while.

I'm Eon. I first came here in early 2005 and I was a regular for a couple of years until I just lost interest in forums in general (probably due to too many arguments and too many people I just didn't like). When I regained interest, I didn't come here... Well, I did, but not for very long (same problems soon resurfaced).

If anyone other than #hugsians actually remembers me, it'll probably be for my participation in political and religious "discussions", though I'd be utterly thrilled if someone actually remembered me for my comic.