Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello I'm Balding Spider, I'm not really new but I forgot to do the introduction. I was a Sonic fan as a child loved the cartoons, game's and comic's. I left the fanbase back in 99 (I was 9). I recently returned to the fanbase when Sonic 4 was announced, and spent the majority of the time on the Sega forums. Let me tell you that place severely tested my patience, and showed me what I was in for. After growing annoyed with the pointless complaints ( eye color, model, ect.), I decided to try this place out, and here I am.

I do hope we can get along. :D

why... aren't.... you.... FUZZY!?!?

welcome to the forums.

:D do you polish your head?

Edited by halomademeapc

Then Welcome to the SSMB, we recently changed the VA for all the users of this forum, hope you can learn to love our new voices. :V

[/Amy voice]

WHY HELLO.

I'm Shiluku Utundu, Shiluku for short.

I'm a lunatic who sketches pretty pictures and plays wonderful beautiful music on a multitude of instruments, as well as being an obvious Sonic fan. My love for Sonic started in 2005 when I bought Sonic Mega Collection(I was 10). Since that day, I've expanded my interests in gaming to a whole crapload of stuff, including but not limited to Halo, Half-Life, Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, Metroid, Kirby, random Xbox Live Arcade titles, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead, GTA, and other stuff I can't think of.

Currently I'm a sophomore in high school, coping with the mediocrity of my fellow peers. I'm known at school for having a short temper, not because I'm an ass, but because people need to learn that if something I'm sketching looks like an anthropomorphic hedgehog, then it's probably Sonic...

But yeah, that's kinda me in a nutshell. Oh yeah, I'm also a Godzilla fan.

NOW that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to becoming a member of this community.

I'm Sky, you may know me as Moonshadow Caz, Caz Cradeau, SMK, or even Z.CazJ. if you're an old geezer on here. :P I've made like 3 accounts on here but I never stuck around much. I promise I will this time. :D

Yo, WAZZUP everybody!

My name's Charles my nickname at work is Sir Charles.

The member here known as Clyde the Hedgehog is my younger brother.

He told me he was a member here before but got banned because of a mess up so at first I wasn't sure to join here at first but after a little thinking I decided that 'what the heck?' so, I joined.

Hello everyone! The name is Sebastian but please call me Seb! :) I'm just here for each of the Sonic sections, nothing in particular. Looking forward to getting to know you all. :D

Hey all, the names Mr. Hardstone, but you can call me Mr. Hardstone for short :P

I've been playing Sonic games since...they started coming out :D which feels pretty awesome.

Thought it was about damn time i joined the fan world in some respect, so here i am. Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully meeting some of you at SoS next year!

Hello everyone! I'm Miss McCookies. I like playing video games, drawing and listening to David Bowie.

I'm not really new here. I joined last year and never really posted much, I'm a bit shy when it comes to forum posting. But now I've decided I'm going to post more! I hope I do....

You are forgiven of waiting more than one full year to introduce yourself. Mainly because you only have 6 posts. Welcome to the SSMB.