Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I guess after some urging from other members I'll make a intro post.

Well I guess it's pretty obvious why I'm here (interest wise anyway). I can't quite remember how I found this place , as in what I was searching for but I remember that it was through Google anyway.

Pretty much everything you need to know about me is on my About Me part of my profile (if anyone should care to look). I love games that are action adventure, shooter, racing or fighting. Though I do like the occasional RP. I have a vast collection of Sonic games and have followed everything through since 1991. I have the compleat collection of Archie comics including mini series, super specials, side stories what have you, that now take up two bankers boxes in my room XD. Though I'm still looking for the Issue #1 1991 Mini Comic by SEGA (I missed getting it twice...once was internet failure)I also love to draw, paint, sculpt you name it and have a dA page if anyone is at all interested linked on my profile.

To say that I love Sonic would be a very big understatement, as some now know >w<, before you ask I'm a girl BTW.

Anyway yeah...hi and hello...I probably won't be posting much since I hardly know anyone and it seems like I some how manage to rub people the wrong way when I don't intend to.

So anyway there's my intro.

I better make an intro post before I continue posting randomly in this forum :P

Chaocontrol6, you are welcome to call me Chao. UK person here studying Accounting but that's all you need to know about me in real life for the time being :) Do have a fair few sonic games and listen to SegaSonic Radio a lot so I think that qualifies as a fan. Oh, and waiting til half past midnight for Sonic 4 to be released on the WiiWare, downloading it and almost completing the game in 2 hours but collapsing from exhaustion XD

Looking forward to checking out more of the forums, but I better head off before I do die of exhaustion once again!!

Hi!

I'm Orange Hedgehog or otherwise known as Orangeunicorn1984 to my DA people. Real name is Sarah, 26 from Kent in the UK....Why does this sounds like a dating introduction?! lol :lol: That is all for now...T.T.F.N!

Hello my name is ADman, I've only just joined. And if I am honest I've not really use forums for sometime, so I hope I'll get into the rhythm of it soon enough.

And I am 24 years old and I live in Wales. I've played Sonic since he appeared on Mega Drive, and I hope to converse with many of you in the future :)

Hey everyone. I'm LunchPolice. Hmm... I doubt anyone will know me, but I'm also on Ace Attorney Online.

I make sprites(not really sonic related but still). I'll probably make an art topic at some point.

Uh... yep. That's me.

I don't really know if I've ever posted here or not. But I'm Heidi or Heidela your pick of what to call me.

Edited by Lady Lily

I read that you indicated that you are a newbie in status update and I figured you'd post here. Welcome to SSMB, VayneCoyote! Enjoy!

Edited by Foxboy Mick

I'm new here and don't know what to say, well if anything, the user name I usually use which is ShadowJetX (since 2006 or so), has been stolen by someone else here already, but that's alright, its not like I own the rights to a name or anything. Be kind to me huh.

Hey everyone! I go by 9-Eye, and I've just joined.

I was a huge fan of the blue blur growing up, but when his games began to...well, go through hedgehog puberty, I began to stop paying attention to the series. I know, I know, I've been a terrible Sonic fan. But I still was a huge supporter of other SEGA series, so I was never totally out of the loop. But after thoroughly enjoying Colors, I recently decided to check out what I've missed these past five-or-so years. And after pushing myself through a few less enjoyable games, I realized that parts of the Rush series and Unleashed were actually really charming and reminded me of why I was once such a big fan in the first place. Before I knew it, I was no longer Sonic-sober. Then I came to this site and saw that parts of the fan base, like the games, were pretty dang awesome. So I figured, "Hey! I should be pretty dang awesome, too!" And here I am!

Hi I'm Joel, I used to have a Game Gear and I played Sonic.

Hi! I'm BlueSonikku, I have a Game Gear and in fact am playing it right now.

Welcome to the forum :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, all, I'm Skalla. Aaaaaand I'm a bit nervous to be joining a forum this large. ^_^; I'm used to small, even tiny, forums, so this is a new experience to me. Uh... I've been a Sonic fan since very early on, possibly my entire life. Looking forward to making friends, getting to know the site, and, of course, discussing Sawnikk with you all.

Hello, all, I'm Skalla. Aaaaaand I'm a bit nervous to be joining a forum this large. ^_^; I'm used to small, even tiny, forums, so this is a new experience to me. Uh... I've been a Sonic fan since very early on, possibly my entire life. Looking forward to making friends, getting to know the site, and, of course, discussing Sawnikk with you all.

Hiii Skalla, and welcome to SSMB. Its very nice here, lots of discussion about Sawnikk and what not.

I know what you mean, about the nervousness. Not so much about being on a big forum, but for me because after having watched the forums for a little while now, it seems everyone knows each other, and they all have their smart-things to say and what not. Guess I'm nervous about just trying to dive in head first and mix in with everyone.

Oh yeah, I'm new here too in case you couldn't tell... Which obviously you probably could from what I just said, but... :unsure:

Hello all, my name is Neon Black and I live in Australia and do stuff.

I've been involved in the Sonic fandom for probably about 5 years now though I've been into it since I was knee-high and Sonic 1 came out. Currently I hang around mostly on the SatAM fan site saturdaymorningsonic.com, and uh... yeah that's it I think. I'm more into the old 16-bit games and the SatAM cartoons, but I don't have any problem with the new stuff, it's just not really my scene.

Sick site bros. Nice to see it still going strong after so long.

Edited by Neon Black

Hello! I'm Terios, although I sometimes go by eHog aswell :P I've been a Sonic fan since I first became aware of my own existence. Well actually, I'm an Eggman fan.

Dunno whether I'll fit in or not but I'll just give it a try :)

Special note: I've buried my Dreamcast within a treasure box beneath my house and plan on drawing a map so that future generations of whatever intelligent life there is may find it and think about it as an objet of worship.

Thnaks all!