Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

i'm tim. i'm a typical otaku who's obsessed with sgt frog and sonic.

Edited by KeroDrive

Hi I'm Joel, I used to have a Game Gear and I played Sonic.

I wanna welcome everybody on this page!!

Okay, Hello Joel, nice to meet you. You know Death God? Cool, it's nice to talk to someone you know in new environments.

Hello, all, I'm Skalla. Aaaaaand I'm a bit nervous to be joining a forum this large. ^_^; I'm used to small, even tiny, forums, so this is a new experience to me. Uh... I've been a Sonic fan since very early on, possibly my entire life. Looking forward to making friends, getting to know the site, and, of course, discussing Sawnikk with you all.

I know what you mean, about the nervousness. Not so much about being on a big forum, but for me because after having watched the forums for a little while now, it seems everyone knows each other, and they all have their smart-things to say and what not. Guess I'm nervous about just trying to dive in head first and mix in with everyone.

Oh yeah, I'm new here too in case you couldn't tell... Which obviously you probably could from what I just said, but... :unsure:

Hi Skalla and Yoyo. Their's nothing to be scared of, once you start posting and showing everyone that your good guys, you can then join in on the "smart-things" we say.

Besides....once we eat your brains you won't be able to feel fear. lol

Hello all, my name is Neon Black and I live in Australia and do stuff.

I've been involved in the Sonic fandom for probably about 5 years now though I've been into it since I was knee-high and Sonic 1 came out. Currently I hang around mostly on the SatAM fan site saturdaymorningsonic.com, and uh... yeah that's it I think. I'm more into the old 16-bit games and the SatAM cartoons, but I don't have any problem with the new stuff, it's just not really my scene.

Sick site bros. Nice to see it still going strong after so long.

Welcome Neon Black. It don't matter what aspect of Sonic you like, as long as you like him. You'll fit right in.

What a coincidence! I do stuff too! XD

Hello! I'm Terios, although I sometimes go by eHog aswell :P I've been a Sonic fan since I first became aware of my own existence. Well actually, I'm an Eggman fan.

Dunno whether I'll fit in or not but I'll just give it a try :)

Special note: I've buried my Dreamcast within a treasure box beneath my house and plan on drawing a map so that future generations of whatever intelligent life there is may find it and think about it as an objet of worship.

Thnaks all!

You bet you'll fit in Terios. It doesn't matter who your favourite Sonic character is. Although I too dig the Egg. ^-^

i'm tim. i'm a typical otaku who's obsessed with sgt frog and sonic.

Welcome Tim. Their is alot more otakus creeping around in this forum. Including me. If you want to catch one, you can buy a big net in the gift shop. Just give me a 5 second head start. XP

I don't know why but I feel like posting in the intro thread, I've been a member here a while but I lost touch with the forums for a long time because I had no idea why I was a sonic fan for a loooong time until SOS where my love was sparked once more and then firmly floored with Colours~

But yes I'll keep this fairly short, hi peeps I'm DSP formerly known as SP the Shrew and Shadowprime on Deviantart, I don't know if anyone I used to know is still around these parts but whatever the case I hope to meet more people, sooo -bows- tis a pleasure to meet you once more SSMB!

So at long last I make my return after so many years, and I may just be here to stay this time. Who knows

Some may or may not remember me as Kai the Hedgehog.

I see things have taken quite a drastic change. I can only hope that all of the drama from past years has long since vanished and that the community itself has changed, matured and moved on since my leave.

So I joined a year ago and never posted. o.O WTF is wrong with me? :V Anyway, i'm Ravenfreak, many people probably know me from Sonic Retro. I'm 20 years old, and I've been a Sonic fan since the age of 4 when my cousins brought over their Genesis with Sonic 1 to my grandma's, in which I was living there at the time. Not only do I love the classics, I like to modify them from time to time. I'm even working on a Sonic 1 Master System disassembly. ^_^ So hello TSS!

Let's see how many eyebrows I can raise with a single posting...

I'm William Wallace, 24-year-old Kaillera racer and time-attacker extraordinaire. I made my first sonic community appearances in 2003 by racing online in Sonic 2. I ran a win streak of countless proportion, until, in 2005, I stumbled upon Charles "Zizou" Leclerc from Sonic Cage Dome, to whom I showed off my talents and easily impressed. It turned out that at the time his site was holding a competition called The Sonic Olympics. From that event, I was introduced to top members of the big 5 sites at the time: TSS, SCD, TSF, SoaH, and TSC. Since then, I've expanded my horizons and explored further on the competition front.

To those of you who see my name as familiar, you're not wrong in thinking so. SCD had some downtime and TSS was gracious enough to host us for some time until we could get back on our feet. That's when I first joined TSS, and I let off what became one of SCD's most popular elements: the Emerald Challenge series.

Today, SCD has kinda dissipated. Its leaders have all moved on, but I haven't. My spirit for gaming and competition lives on, despite the seeming lack of racers these days. To show my spirit, I have since joined The Sonic Center and am currently their champion in two games: Sonic 3 and Sonic Rush.

By returning to TSS, I'm hoping to locate more people with the same competitive spirit as I, and perhaps find someone to race with, like in the old days...

While I'm at it, if there have been rumors about me floating around, throw them at me! I wanna see what tabloidish stuff people got on me. :/

On a final note, if you recognize the lady in my avatar, I demand a link.

Good to see you again, TSS!

I honestly jumped from my seat when I saw the name SpinDashMaster on the Newest Member field down below. Always good to see you!

Yeah, shame about SCD going down in activity. When I met you guys here things felt so alive, so active, while the Emerald Challenges were unique on their own. Afterward I guess we as staff members ended up abusing the concept too much to the point the idea and the games became old quickly, and along with some Kaillera server problems (or so I heard) the website's activity screeched to an halt. Not sure what exactly happened since I eventually stopped going there myself too, given how drastically low the activity pace is on the forums...

Anyway, hope to see you around here and there! Oh, and congratulations for being the Sonic 3 and Sonic Rush champion at TSC! ^_^

Hello everybody! I'm Ragnak. I was brought here trough Dredknux video for Sonic 19th birthday.

I'm from the other side of the world :P Argentina to be accurate.

Oh well, I hope to have fun here.

O hai guys :3

I'm Pocket Asian, or Pocky. I like Super Mario Bros., Sonic the Hedgehog (obviously), Call of Duty, Resident Evil, Sin & Punishment, Metroid, Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and Kirby. Why I listed Super Mario Bros. first, well, I like Mario more than Sonic.

I got into Sonic with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 when I was around three. The first Sonic game I actually owned was Sonic Advance 2. Then I got Sonic Heroes, followed by Sonic Adventure 2 Battle to Sonic Mega Collection. After that, I started disliking Sonic because of Shadow the Hedgehog and then the commercial for Sonic Unleashed. I just stopped playing Sonic from there.

When news of Sonic the Hedgehog 4 was out, I decided to go back and try to beat the classics on Sonic Mega Collection. I also got Sonic Adventure DX and I loved that. I'm currently playing Sonic and the Secret Rings. So, yeah, now I'm back into Sonic.

Hey all you fellow SS members, I'm evilherobrian and I hail from the NC in order to meet the fans of sonic the hedgehog as I am one myself. I enjoy watching anime and I also enjoy playing video games, most particularly Sonic the hedgehog (favorite being Sonic 3 and Knuckles), Metroid, Mario, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Crash bandicoot, Megaman, Pokemon, God of War, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear solid, and Mortal Kombat.

I'm a very open minded person, I respect differences of opinions, and I'm always willing to try anything new ;)

• 2 weeks later...

*stands up, straightens dorky name tag, coughs*

Uh, hi. I guess this is where I introduce myself. I'm theJcfreak from Appalachia, just signed up here. I'm a bit of a Sonic fanboy, I get all the new games and read the comics and rewatch the old shows, etc. Though I like playing Nintendo games too, I own several Big N systems. I'm also somewhat of a movie buff; I keep up with the news since I'm planning on going into Film Production.

I also co-write and produce a Sonic fancomic Who Let the Hog Out, a comic that parodies the Archie run. Sometimes I'll write a few reviews over at my friend's website, it's down there in my signature.

So uh, that should cover it. Yep.

*sits back down*

Hey guys, I'm also new :)

Been looking for a decent Sonic forum for a while and so far I like it here.

Got into the Sonic franchise in the mid 90s due to my older brother who had gotten Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 for Christmas. And let me say this: We played both games to death |D

Have been a Sonic fan ever since and I still enjoy the classics but also the newer games.

My favorite characters are Knuckles, Jet, Rouge and Tails :)

Well, that's all for now. See ya around!

*resists the urge to make a Tales of Symphonia gag*

Welcome new folks! :D

Hi guys! I'm Mobile and i've been an avid Sonic fan since i started gaming. My first game was Sonic 2 and i've stuck with Sonic through the good times and bad times.

I usually glance around these boards every few days yet i never actually made an account. (Until now - When i saw everyone's sigs "Baw!")

SSMB seems to by one of the kinder, more polite forums on the web with a nice community. That's it for now i guess. :D

Edited by MobileChikane

Hi everyone. Whew, I'm finally able to post! Yay. Anyway, I joined the forums for obvious reasons; being a fan and all, but mostly to meet and talk to people that share that reason. So hello again!

I am SBR2 known as SonicBlueRanger elsewhere but that name was apparently taken.

I didn't see this topic at first so I made an introduction topic my bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

SBR2, meet SGn3.

I bet you two droids will do quite well.

Edited by Axl