...and

hello

there fellow droid,

S

B

R

<3 I LOVE this font! <3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm SonicSegaFan1991. You can just call me SSF1991 or SSF if you wish. It's just the full screen name I would've chosen but it was taken. Ah well. I've been a member on the forums for a few weeks but just got around to posting and updating my profile around here. I've been a Sonic fan since I was only 5 and have played video games for just as long. I hope to get along with you guys!

Edited by SSF1991
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, I'm SonicSegaFan1991. You can just call me SSF1991 or SSF if you wish. It's just the full screen name I would've chosen but it was taken. Ah well. I've been a member on the forums for a few weeks but just got around to posting and updating my profile around here. I've been a Sonic fan since I was only 5 and have played video games for just as long. I hope to get along with you guys!

why, hello again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. This is me. Hi.

I have to let you know that I got myself in here. I gotta say that I'm either uber busy or uber lazy. And nice to meet you guys.

I'm a sonic fan, I'm interested in electronics and stuff, drawings and stuff.

Hello there people. I'm here because well duh I like Sonic n stuff. I've been playing Sonic games for a long as I can remember. I also like to draw from time to time although I suck, and play lot's of games. And well yeah that's that I guess. Hope I have fun.

Hey Timper, from EG right :-)? Welcome! Not sure if you remember me (owner of The Sonic City)

I remember you for sure! Yup, that's me. Timper from EG. How are things at The Sonic City? I must stop by again. EG has kinda fell off the wagon. But we are making a come back. :P

Hi!

I supose that you will already noticed, but i'm new here!

I'm from Spain, and i don't know too much of english, so if sometimes is like you're talking to a badnick, forgive me xD

But I try to talk the best form I can, and participate as much as possible :)

Welcome to the SSMB Supersilver :D hope you have fun. Yo hablo español por si se te ofrece cualquier cosa :P es mi lengua madre.

Don't worry about the english, Supersilver. There are some english-speaking Americans out there who don't know english either. Some Brits, too.

Edited by Axl

Good evening, fellow Sonic fans. If you couldn't tell, I go by the handle Blaire, after a fan character of mine. Some people may know me, but I seriously doubt it. :lol:

Anyway, a little about myself. I like to refer to myself as one of the more unusaul universal fans in the Sonic fandom. Unleashed (360 version to be more specific) is my favorite game in the franchise and I'm one of the few people who considers the Werehog levels superior to the daytime stages. (See? Ya don't see many fans that say that. :P ) The Wii version of Sonic Colors and Sonic 3 & Knuckles are also favorites of mine.

Of all the shows, SatAM is without a doubt my fav, and, believe it or not, Sally is my favorite character in the entire franchise. Oddly enough, I actually kind of like Underground, as well as the English dub of Sonic X - to an extent. Yeah, I'm weird, shut up. XD Actually, I like pretty much all of Sonic's television shows - and yes, I'm am clumping the OVA in there as well.

So, yeah, a small sampling of who I am, haha!

Hi. I'm new and all that. After an article, and two essays I don't exactly feel like writing a whole paragraph to describe myself but, I do write (for entertaintment, not necessity). So there's something about me. Oh yeah. And obviously I like Sonic and stuff. Crap. This technically fits the bare minimum requirements of a High School essay paragraph. So, I'm also a hypocrite.

Edited by Super Choop

Hi. I'm new and all that. After an article, and two essays I don't exactly feel like writing a whole paragraph to describe myself but, I do write (for entertaintment, not necessity). So there's something about me. Oh yeah. And obviously I like Sonic and stuff. Crap. This technically fits the bare minimum requirements of a High School essay paragraph. So, I'm also a hypocrite.

Hello. I am Raven Jade Yamaki. Some of you may know me from numerous forums. I love to read, write, draw, roleplay and I love to make pictures and take pictures. I also love anime, ginger ale, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne, GreenDay, 3oh!3, Linkin Park, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and many more.

I had to sign up with numerous accounts, so if you see any, just delete them. ^^;;

Hello. I am Raven Jade Yamaki. Some of you may know me from numerous forums. I love to read, write, draw, roleplay and I love to make pictures and take pictures. I also love anime, ginger ale, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne, GreenDay, 3oh!3, Linkin Park, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and many more.

I had to sign up with numerous accounts, so if you see any, just delete them. ^^;;

FINALLY.

Someone else who may (or may not) want to roleplay here.

That is, if you like OC RPs.

Edited by Axl