Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I do recognize Blaire as well. Welcome, Blaire, it's Kanata. Also, Axl, I don't mind roleplaying. I just do not know where to do so.

Hey guy's my names Sam, I've been a Sonic fan since I was about 3 in 1997 and still consider myself a huge fan all these years later, I was on this forum before under a different name (which I have forgotten since <_< ) but I became disinterested in the Sonic series soon after Unleashed came out. However I'm now in college and nostalgia has got the best of me and after replaying the megadrive games I started playing all those years ago and playing Sonic Colours I am now as interested in Sonic as ever before. (Which is perfect timing for the 20th anniversary if you think about it.)

Hi there!

I've been hanging around here for a while now and have popped up only a few times but it occurs to me that if I intend going to Summer of Sonic then I should probably be more active.

Hey guys!

Um...you are? ^^;;

Oh, don't be embarassed, I'm not so frequent a poster anyway, I just know you as a mod there. :) I'm Anton and Maddness on Blast.

Oh, don't be embarassed, I'm not so frequent a poster anyway, I just know you as a mod there. :) I'm Anton and Maddness on Blast.

Ah! Now I remember you. ;)

Hey guys!

I have actually been on this board for quite awhile, since I was 10 (which was 8 years ago so now the idea of spending hours on message board is no longer awkward to my folks). I'm a die hard Sonic fan (when people walk into my side of the dorm room, they notice) and I am a Sonic fan artist.

My original username was Nazoshadow, but for the love of all thing sweet and holy I cannot figure out my password, nor can I figure out why the "forgot my password" thingy isn'tworking. ;P Oh well, might as well start fresh since I am a college freshman. =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys!

I have actually been on this board for quite awhile, since I was 10 (which was 8 years ago so now the idea of spending hours on message board is no longer awkward to my folks). I'm a die hard Sonic fan (when people walk into my side of the dorm room, they notice) and I am a Sonic fan artist.

My original username was Nazoshadow, but for the love of all thing sweet and holy I cannot figure out my password, nor can I figure out why the "forgot my password" thingy isn'tworking. ;P Oh well, might as well start fresh since I am a college freshman. =D

Oh my god I remember this dude.

pretty sure? I know the name.

Anyways, welcome back then! Hope you fit back in.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU USED TO BE 11

HOW CAN YOU BE IN COLLEGE NOW

AND LEGAL

MY BRAIN @___@

(also she's a girl)

Your previous account is still intact I think, just dead. They'll probably have to ban the old one now though.

Welcome back!

Hey guys!

Hi there, my name is Darren Shirley. I've been a fan of Sonic for a long time. My favourite game is Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Nice forum.

Hi all,

I'm a returning member - my name before was SonicJump. Considering that Sonic is getting a bit of a resurgence at the moment, with all the hype around Sonic Generations, and the fact that I have fond memories of my brief time in the forum, I thought I would return and re-register (having forgotten my old password, and the 'forgot your password' thingy not working...)

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Sucker Punch

WeLcOmE tO tHe DaRk CaRnIvAl, NeW mEmBeRs. HoNk.

Thank you for the welcome Axl! :D I like Carnivals, so that's a good start! :P

Edited by Sucker Punch

0_o I was not expecting anyone to vaguely remember me. It's been like...2-3 years since I last posted on here and decided to attempt getting into college (now that I am all hard work can be thrown out the window).

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU USED TO BE 11

HOW CAN YOU BE IN COLLEGE NOW

AND LEGAL

MY BRAIN @___@

(also she's a girl)

Your previous account is still intact I think, just dead. They'll probably have to ban the old one now though.

Welcome back!

1. Puberty, loss of innocence, and something to do with a DeLorean.

2. Standardized testing, college applications, academic rigor aka social suicide, and a lot of caffeine.

3. Depends on the laws of the country I am in. XD

4. -hands an ice pack-

5. Yessir I am.

6. I noticed it was intact, still wasn't able to figure the pass. Oh well, that was all in the past. X3

Also, I have a question... what was your name before? XD I can't seem to recognize anyone, except Remz (I think he is Remy here? Is he still a mod here?) who I still kept in contact with.

I don't expect you to remember me, although you did PM me a couple of times. I was Boss Velotix back in 2004/2005.

Ah, I remember you now! Gah, it has been too long... does anyone know if a guy named Jake/Jekye/Jock still lingers here? Or Cyberblade? Or Violet?

Edited by Nazo

Jake now goes by Sean and is very active, remy is still a mod, and Cyberblade lurks for the most part these days. You'd be surprised how many folks are still here even after all these years.

*points to join date* I came back over a year ago myself.

Ah, I remember you now! Gah, it has been too long... does anyone know if a guy named Jake/Jekye/Jock still lingers here? Or Cyberblade? Or Violet?

Jake's still here, as am I, Had to do a double take when I saw you in the portal 2 topic, - long absence from the boards. :P

Welcome back.

edit: d'oh, didn't see velotix beat me to the punch

Hello! My name is DawningWolf, and I am new here. Well, not really...I was a member here about half year back, maybe nearly a year. I lost my internet long ago, since we couldn't afford it for awhile. I used to go under minndak10 or Xtreme Nights if I remember right. Well, I couldn't remember my log in, so I had to make a new account. Anyways, I am back, if any of you do remember me, but it's time to start talking with others once again.