Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

What's with this world that people can't afford a necessity as basic as the Internet?

Welcome back.

Hey guys!

I'm Starmammy and I am a mahoosive Sonic fan and have been since I got my first Master System (the long chunky one not the small neat one) a bazillion years ago, thats right I am far too old to be a gamer and a Mum but I don't care!

Anyway, hope to speak to you all over the next while!!!

S*T xxxxxx

Well, if you couldn't tell by the signature already. I am Demise, Demise the Hedgehog.

What I do is simple really, just write FanFiction and sometimes rant whenever I feel like it or get the chance. I can do some voice acting from the Sonic Franchise: average Sonic, pretty good Eggman, and a nice sounding Shadow. Besides Sonic characters I can do a killer Smeagol/Gollum impression that will scare the shiz out of anyone (I swear it :D)

My favorite 3D Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2 and 2D is Sonic 2.

That's me done, I'll talk to you later.

Edited by Demise the Hedgehog

Welcome you two! Glad to have more members aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forum boards.

Ah, I remember you now! Gah, it has been too long... does anyone know if a guy named Jake/Jekye/Jock still lingers here? Or Cyberblade? Or Violet?

Man I haven't heard from you in forever. Heya.

Hey guys!

I have actually been on this board for quite awhile, since I was 10 (which was 8 years ago so now the idea of spending hours on message board is no longer awkward to my folks). I'm a die hard Sonic fan (when people walk into my side of the dorm room, they notice) and I am a Sonic fan artist.

My original username was Nazoshadow, but for the love of all thing sweet and holy I cannot figure out my password, nor can I figure out why the "forgot my password" thingy isn'tworking. ;P Oh well, might as well start fresh since I am a college freshman. =D

OMG ITS NAZO. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ATE ALYANNA. HOLY CRAP.

Turns out you and SHADOW-FUCKING-PRIME as well as me, to some extent[/isuckperiods] are the only FilSonic fanartists on this entire board. Well, two skilled ones and me. Dammit, how long has it been!? I need to re-watch you on dA. Oh, and almost everyone's old accounts have been more-or-less erased, so you missed out on the big 'celebration' that was everyone re-registering. Yours truly included, I was known as RR the Fox. That guy who hates dinuguan.

Okay, to anyone re-registering after having found out that the 'forgot your password' link isn't working: there was a server wipe which caused almost everything in TSS to be erased, and our accounts to have gone as well. Apparently, the host servers said lied about Dread and Bmn paying bandwidth bills, and we were shut down--the forums had no back-up. All but a few mods, namely, Blur (otherwise known as Wolfy), Aoi (otherwise known as Claire), Shadow Urtheart and Remz (now using his alternate nick remy) have remained. Ohh, and this incarnation holds the record of fastest neg-repping + banning combo ever: Silver_hedgie is now a prime target for haters. And somehow, we managed to be better than ever. XD

Oh, wow. A very familiar nickname from long ago. Welcome back, Nazo. Enjoy a new and fresh SSMB. =)

Welcome, other new members, to the awesomeness of SSMB! Staff are here to help if you have any questions about the boards or so. See you all around!

Hahaha, welcome new members! Don't worry, you'll be as lost as I am. =D But I do remember Dizney, so it's nice to see a familiar face.

-blinks at Bipolar Bear-

I take it... a lot has happened over these past few years? Well thanks for the quick summary. X3

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello :3 I think I'll introduce myself, my name is Ulver, and I'm 15 years old. So I just joined to see if I could meet some new people, and get to know their ideas about anything, I guess. I used to be a big Sonic fan before, my favorite game being Sonic the Hedgehog 2; but overall, the last Sonic game that I played Sonic Next-Gen for the 360 XD. So I love music, especially Heavy Metal, and that's about it. Hope I get to know ya'll :3

Oh, my username, 'Ulver', means Wolve in Norweigan (I think?). It's taken from a Black Metal band of the latter.

Hey there, my name's Andy and I used to be a member of this forum a long long time ago. I think I signed up when I was like 14 and was obsessed for a good few years. My Sonic obsession has died down a fair bit since then, but I still get short bursts where my fandom is rekindled big time. I tried to log in like ten times on here before thinking maybe it was a new forum- I'm really not the sharpest tool in the toolbox.

I used to be a really avid pixel artist, not necessarily a good one mind, and I made a few friends on here but we've all drifted since.

Hello again, folks!

I used to post here as Crispyfritters, and i was involved with sonic cage dome as a staffer back when we were all actively developing fangames with game maker. I stopped posting in both places like, three years ago, and in the intervening time, ive grown tired of trying to find interesting threads of discussion on my facebook wall, which led me back here.

Some here may remember me as the guy who was helping iceman with his isometric sonic fighters sequel. Alas, i was sixteen, and had no idea what i was doing.

EDIT

Ill change my fugly default-set gravatar shortly. I promise.

Edited by nickswift

Hello everyone> I'm meatalriders and while I've been on the TSS for a while I never thought about joiniing until now.

Not ACTUALLY new, but a returning man after...some time spent off here. (Not really, though.)

ANYWAY! The name's Shadid, I'm the staff mod for RadioSEGA, Destructoid Community Blogger, and a lurker in both RadioSEGA AND SSR chatrooms. resuming, I'm a journalistic prick. ;_;

Maybe this time I'll start actually POSTING in here instead of being a lurker for almost a year.

Edited by Shadid

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I did made an update from the boards (and that I made small contributions), I also wanted to drop in and say hai, seeing as how I'm still new here. ^^/

Edited by Jon_the_VGPR

*kirby voice* HIIIIAIIIE! <(-^ ^-)> Im Kit ive been here for a couple of months now trying to see what to do first and I guess I can start by introducing myself. :3 I an a huge Sonic fan and feel like the only one around here. Gald to see im not the only one in this earth. :D Intrest... I love to play video games, draw, and sing (especaly Crush 40! X3) seeya around and thnx for reading. oh! heres sumthing *gives u toast* kbai! ^F7^

Ah, hello there! I've been here for awhile, so you've probably seen me around. I did not get to introduce myself due to not being all that comfortable at posting (I used to be on some forums that NEVER spoke about Sonic, so it was kind of a shock from rarely talking about Sonic, to talking about him all the time). Now that I'm more comfortable posting, I would like to introduce myself.

I'm TwoTailedFox, but you can call me TwoTails if you want. I really love Sonic, and I mean a lot. My favorite band is Crush 40, my favorite color is teal, and my 3 favorite games are Sonic Colors, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Sonic 2 (in no order). My favorite food is pasta, and I really love The Sims 1&2. My first Sonic game was "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games", although if you want to get technical, then my first Sonic game was one of those LCD games from McDonalds that came out in 2003 (mine was Knuckle's Soccer, which still works, surprisingly).

That's all, ciao ^_^

Heya SSMB, I'm somewhat of an oldbie having originally joined in 2006. I try to make a return every year or so but it usually doesn't work out. Not going to bother disclosing who I was this time around as I am a completely different person nowadays. About me time? About me time.

- I'm not really a Sonic fan anymore by any means (the most recent game I played/owned was Riders). Silly for me to be here then, I know, but I've always been a fan of the SSMB community. Also that Generations game seems pretty interesting so I may have to pick that up. Oh and even though I don't play anymore, Knuckles is still a broski for life.

- Some of my favorite game franchises are (in no particular order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, .hack//, Jak and Daxter, Dark Cloud, Megaman Battle Network/Star Force, WWE games, and inFamous.

- I'm probably the biggest Spider-Man fan here. Seriously.

- Don't watch that much TV outside of WWE nowadays. I do watch some toku stuff online however (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Power Rangers). Oh and I love Degrassi whenever I happen to catch an episode, and I don't care how many man points this makes me lose.

Welp, I could spew a few more miscellaneous facts about myself but I'm pretty sure I listed all the things you guys would be remotely interested in. Hope to make some new friends!

P.S. - No more Knuckles skin? Not cool. :(

Edited by Voyder

Heya SSMB, I'm somewhat of an oldbie having originally joined in 2006. I try to make a return every year or so but it usually doesn't work out. Not going to bother disclosing who I was this time around as I am a completely different person nowadays. About me time? About me time.

- I'm not really a Sonic fan anymore by any means (the most recent game I played/owned was Riders). Silly for me to be here then, I know, but I've always been a fan of the SSMB community. Also that Generations game seems pretty interesting so I may have to pick that up. Oh and even though I don't play anymore, Knuckles is still a broski for life.

Wow you and I have similar stories. I used to be a member of this forum from about 2002 to 2006 when I left because modern Sonic killed the love for me, and Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was the straw that broke the camels back I’m afraid.

I was briefly a staff writer for TSS and worked on Sonic News as well, but after I got my first proper full time job in 2006 I just didn’t have the time to commit. I still checked up on TSS and SSMB from time to time, even tried to join a few times but it never went anywhere. I also dabbled in Sonic gaming, but just when it felt like Sonic had returned to form SEGA would find a way to fuck up the game.

I can honestly say that I no longer have the obsessive passion and love for Sonic that I once had, and I don’t really play any of his games anymore. I came back to this forum because I actually missed the people and being a part of something special, even if that something special isn’t Sonic anymore.

It saddens me because I used to have the best collection of Sonic games around, and I ended up throwing away about £2000.00 worth of stuff. Some of the things I had were real collectors items too. If only there was a gaming museum I could have donated them too.