Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello all!

First post here in Sonic Stadium. :)

Ive grow up with Sonic on the mega drive when i was little and im a long time fan. Back then i aboslutly loved Sonic and had plenty of games from mega drive to dreamcast and game boy. But for some years ive been "away" for a while, but lately ive bought some new sonic games (Sonic 06 ugh, Unleashed and sonic 4) and ive seen Sonic Generations trailers which are very good. Im right now working on a "classic sonic style" album to release soon.

Cheers

Edited by 100Modem

Welcome to SSMB. Don't mind the apparent sanity, it won't last much longer. >;D

Uh, hi everyone ^_^

I'm Razor Wind, and although I'm new to the forum, I actually found this place around November last year, and have been keeping up to date with new Sonic info as it comes along.

I grew up with both the Genesis and NES/SNES, but I was predominately a Nintendo player, having like 20 Ninty games compared to 3 Genesis games XD. But Sonic has always been my favorite series and that hasn't changed, despite Sonic's descent into mediocrity a few years back. Aside from Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and Sonic 06 since I haven't even played it yet, I enjoy playing every one of the Sonic games, and can't really say I "hate" any of them, even the panned Shadow the Hedgehog and Unleashed Wii. Maybe because I have high optimism toward the games I play, or because of delusion. Either way, I still love the games, and am looking really forward to Generations.

I'm also a HUGE sucker for Sonic music. Got a ton of music and remixes stored on my Ipod. Pretty sure it encompasses 60% of my Ipod's storage.

So yeah, that's my spiel. Feel free to call me Joshua if you like. ^_^

Edited by Razor Wind

Hello and welcome to TSS where sanity is relative and Dr. Robotnik has yet to conquer the world.

Hello Everyone :)

I'm Ryan and I've grew up with Sonic ever since the Mega Drive days - both the gameplay and the music amazed me back then, and still do to this day!

I've been a lurker on here for a good few years now, and only now decided to take the plunge and join- no idea why it's took me as long

Anyway, that's me, and I look forward to finally being a member :)

Hellos! It's been awhile since I've played Sonic but am a huge sucker for the show. Yeah, I know. I'm a mega dork. But I'm getting back into playing, I've just been so busy lately and all. I'm not the best, by all means, but it's still fun to play. Check you later. :D

Hellos! It's been awhile since I've played Sonic but am a huge sucker for the show. Yeah, I know. I'm a mega dork. But I'm getting back into playing, I've just been so busy lately and all. I'm not the best, by all means, but it's still fun to play. Check you later. :D

*glomps you* I really didn't expect you to do this. Or stalk me enough to realize I post here fairly regularly. Welcome to the forums though, this was sweet of you. <3

And welcome other new members as well!

Hello! :D Not sure if anyone remembers me. Been a long while since I've been on SSMB. Probably since November lol. Glad to be back though. Sorry for posting in here and lurking. :(

hello people of UK or whatever you live!

yea im a huge fan of sonic (like must of us) also i have very very VERY bad grammar becouse im not that good with my english

but let's say my mother language is spanish i want to draw very good but im still not good at that

but the most important reason i join in is becouse the disscusion of the incoming games...mostly sonic genertions

i hope i have a warm welcome to this forum ;)

Hello and welcome to the SSMB. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay :D

@Icariokz Welcome! Worry not about your English skills. As long as you can make yourself clear, you're good. Y si tienes algún problema, sea cual sea, avísame que yo también hablo Español :D

Howdy peeps. I'm Mike and i'm back on the Sonic Stadium for the 3rd time. Never really been truly involved in this board before but i've finally managed to sort out enough spare time in my life to make another go at it. Also i've decided to come back into the Sonic community after my hiatus due to the reaction over Sonic 4. Now all thats behind me i really now want to express my love for this hedgehog that has been one of the few stable elements of my hectic 20 years of life so far. Hope i can make a few new friends along the way.

Peace off guys and Bless your face!!!(Sorry Toby)

I have returned!! Hello, does anybody remember me? Never mind....

I'll just shout out to all new SSMB members. :waves:

*ahem* Greetings!!! :)

Sup. GamingMisfit, you can call me the Misfit. Into animation and currently working on a graphic novel as well as a new animated series on Newgrounds.

Welcome back Danfield. And welcome to the forums GamingMisfit. Enjoy your stay here, just don't touch my gun!

Hi everyone, I'm Treacher. Some of you may know me from the Sega forums, and incidentally, it's part of the reason why I've joined.

After lurking for awhile, it looks like this community seems pretty well-knit and diverse, I hope I can really feel right at home with some of the more established users (and familiar faces) and get along just fine. wink.gif.

Hey, FINALLY going to join Sonic Stadium after meeting up with some at the recent SOS 2011 event.

I was known as 'knuckles_the_echidna' on SA.net or 'Onyx the echidna' 'The Onyx dude' etc

You can call me knuckles if you want, but I'm referred to as 'aleekun' or 'Lee San' from now on.

This is probs like the new home of SA.net in my eyes atm lol.

I've been a lurker forever but I finally joined. ^_^;

I'm on the Sega boards, as well as a member of various fan websites. Since the Sega boards went offline, I've been needing a new place to chill.

Hi all who expressed similar sentiments and of course, share my love for Sonic. ;D

^_^ My name is Melru. I've been a lurker but it looks like this is a mature Sonic Community so I joined. I hope I don't bother any of you, haha. Glad to join!

Hello SSMB!

I've been lurking around for a while, seems like a friendly and mature place so I decided to join, thats about it really.