Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello fellow Sonic fans! I've visited this forum before but finally decided to sign up. I honestly don't know why I haven't sooner, seems like we all share the same enthusiasm for Sonic the Hedgehog and his merchandise! Anywayz, I'm Mark. I live in Florida, USA. I grew up with Sonic the Hedgehog and wouldn't prefer growing up with any other video game!

If you have the chance check out some of my videos on youtube, http://youtube.com/Heroes4Eva Some of you might also be interested in the Chaos Emeralds I have for sale! Can't wait to meet some other Sonic collectors! Oh and I'm a huge fan of Sonic's recent racing game, Super Sonic Allstar Racing on PS3. I don't understand how this game hasn't gotten more praise, it's an amazing game and one I can play for hours! If you got the game and PS3 add my on PSN and shoot me a message so I know where you're from. PSN: Mp3Markel

-Mark

Hey Mark, welcome to forums- I hope you enjoy your stay here :) Nice to meet new fellow Sonic merch collectors =D I have a large collection myself, as shown in my profile ;]

Hello TSS forum!

I'm going to spare all of you walls of text that I normally give for forum introductions and let my profile do the talking.

But while I'm here, I do have a question. The main reason I actually signed up was to gather information about creating a sonic fan-game. I've got ideas but I'm no where near ready to actually produce anything substantial(screens/demos) at the moment. But I want to make a topic where I can ask for guidance, questions, and feedback about said game and ideas. Would that technically put it in the Sonic Showcase: Miscellaneous Works?

I'll probably put this same question towards mods. Just wondering if anyone else had an idea about it.

I look forward to becoming acquainted with most of you.

-DF

Hi everyone, I have been a lurker for about 3 months.

As of now the SEGA forums are currently down. So I finally decided to sign up.

So yeah, that's about it. I hope to get along with the members of this board and what-not.

BTW, if you couldn't tell, I'm terrible with introductions. <_<

Ha! While it took me about 10 or so minutes to find the right place to post an "introduction topic" it didn't occur to me that THIS was the place to do it, in a topic. I'm used to forums having their own forum category for this purpose. Ah, oh well, haha!

As you can tell, my display name is TheRichardKT. It is derived from my given name, and is also my 'pen name' when it comes to most things on the internet. Facebook, Windows Live, Steam, Youtube... The list goes on. You may or may not have heard of me, but to be honest, I'm not bothered by that. Being popular is not exactly my thing.

I used to be a massive fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, but have since dwindled in the fandom due to... Unrelenting and unreasonable fans, and thus I'm more a general fan, where I like to say "Oh, Sonic? He was that awesome hedgehog back when, wasn't he? Yeah, he was cool..."

Currently I am a 21 year old male who lives in England, raging over many games like Command and Conquer, Age of Empires, Jade Empire, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Dragon Age, Star Wars... The list goes on. Oh, and by raging, I mean, rage-playing. I'm addicted to said games like crack-cocaine! Haha! Not realy, but, you know what I mean... I hope.

As well as a current generation gamer, I love the old games, such as Civ, Civ II, Metroid, Super Metroid and other such classics and gems. C&C95 and the DOS version amongst them.

I enjoy reading many genres of books and watching several types of movies. Currently waiting for the final installment of Harry Potter so I can end my raging of it and grab the Blu-Ray boxset six months to a year later.

There is little music I dislike, but if you put distasteful music on in front of me, such as [c]RAP or current generation soul and pop, I will likely ignore your poor taste in music and listen to the oldies in ear-deafening fashion. Just a little warning. :3

I do LPs on my Youtube, but am yet to post up some of my videos, I really should as my 750 GB striped drive is near full and I need to clear it up a bit.

I think that's all unless I missed something. Oh, yes. I'm a computer technician. Shoulda mentioned that right off the bat. I own two gaming desktop computers, a Wii and a PS3. The two desktop computers I built myself from scratch.

The first one is a custom Packard Bell, with an Intel Pentium 4 running at 3.1 GHz, Hyper-threading enabled. 4 GB DDR2 RAM and an ATI RADEON HD 3870 512 MB GDDR3 graphics card. 160 GB Seagate HDD and two DVD-Burners (16-8-4).

The second is a fully hand built computer containing a Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard (AM3), AMD Phenom II x6 1055T rated @ 2.8 GHz OCed to 3.5 GHz. 8 GB DDR3 RAM. ATI RADEON HD 6970 880 MHz core clock speed 2 GB GDDR 5 RAM. Four Hard Disk Drives (500 GB, 200 GB, 200 GB, 750 GB), each one striped together forming a 745 GB Volume where media goes, a single Mirrored Volume at 149 GB housing the Operating System, mirrored between two disks. One striped drive consisting of two of the drives giving another Volume at 258 GB and finally a Simple Volume consisting of 232 GB. For a total of 1,384 GB (1.351 TB). A DVD-RAM drive (16-8-4), a separate sound card (5.1 Surround sound) a video capture card and boasting an H50 Corsair Liquid Cooling System.

Yes, I'm a computer geek and I love my work. I know I need to get four separate HDDs each at 1-2 TB each, then this would be far more awesome, haha!

Anyway, I've likely bored you all to death, and I'm likely gonna get some "tl;dr" replies, so, hit me with whatever!

This is TheRichardKT, signing away from this topic and going around the forums for a nosey.

Edited by TheRichardKT

It's been a while since I've been here, but I decided to come back here, because I started to miss this place.

Anyway, during the time I was gone, I got into a lot of new things. Scott Pilgrim, Superbad (such a funny movie. Also, Evan is so cuuuuuute!), Phineas and Ferb (just started watching it last night, using YouTube. Great show.), the Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movies, lots of stuff.

Also, I started getting back into Sonic, thanks to Sonic 4 and Sonic Colors on DS (haven't played the Wii version).

Did you guys miss me while I was gone?

(BTW, if this needs to be moved to the Welcome topic, please move it.)

That's great and all but there's an introduction topic for this. We don't allow introduction or leaving topics for specific members.

Moved into the introduction topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi everyone - I'm BA. I first got into Sonic around 2004 with the release of Sonic Heroes on PS2 - before then, I'd never owned any Sega or Nintendo consoles so I'd had no real exposure to the series. A schoolfriend got me into the franchise and I was immediately hooked. Shortly after enjoying Heroes - which I will always have a soft spot for, as it was my first Sonic title - I got Sonic Advance, another game I enjoy in spite of its flaws. Since then I've kept up with the series though I've not been quite as dedicated in recent years, though Sonic Generations is looking like a must-buy for me.

I'm a big fan of the game series - even the weaker titles, I still enjoy reading/knowing about even if they border on unplayable - and am starting to get into the Archie comics. I also love the Sonic OVA and quite enjoyed Sonic X, but beyond that I'm not very clued-in on Fleetway or the western animated shows.

I used to be a prominent member of another Sonic fan community and I found myself missing that sort of community spirit, so here I am. :)

Hi! I'm Chaos Warp. But you can call me CW for short! I have been a fan of sonic since my friend Zane bought me Sonic Mega Collection Plus for my birthday, but what really got me into sonic games was Sonic Heroes. I have played most sonic games, but my favorite is tied between Sa1-2 and Colors for 3d, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic Advance (1) for 2d. I can enjoy most sonic games despite their flaws (though 06 is an exception).

Well. That's about it. Maybe I'll think of more later.

Edited by Chaos Warp

Welcome to the Godly Sonic Stadium Forums Chaos Warp. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

oh, hey, guys. new user here. Um... I like Sonic. He's a pretty cool hedgehog, destroying robots and doesnt afraid of anything.

There's someting I seriously disagree with in the forums' rules.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

I was going to use a picture of Wario as my avatar. ;_;

I'm French (so I always give up, actually I think I'm going to give up writing this before finishing it) and turned 15 a week ago. I've been a big Mario fan since I'm 2, but (WAIT WAIT WAIT DON'T BAN ME I'M NOT FINISHED YET) I'm also a big Sonic fan since I'm 7 (my first game was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle). Which makes me a monster, I guess.

I also love the Kirby and the Mother series (yeah, I'm a Nintendo fanboy. Not my fault).

But nobody cares. Which is exactly the point of me writing this (lol u mad ?). That aside, I'm some kind of continuity freak that can't talk about anything fictional without thinking about the series' timeline. Yeah, laugh at me if you want.

I joined this forum because I need to talk about hedgehogs and complain about green eyes.

and eggman is god.

Also, don't add me as a "friend" (not that you'll ever want to, though). The "friend" system on forums and Failbook makes me cringe. I'm not a social person.

Now, for a final word, I

Edited by Koopalmier

Hey, that cougar's not mauling me ! We're just.. err... playing ! Yeah, just playing. Ignore my bloody face and the lack of my left hand.

Hello. I'm also here because the Sega Forums is down. I think I may have made a mistake while registering...

Edited by Artist at work

Hello. I'm also here because the Sega Forums is down. I think I may have made a mistake while registering...

Mistake? What're you yapping about?

(An internet for whoever gets the reference)

Ah! Why didn't I see this topic before! Hey guys I'm new here. :) Well, my account is. I was originally joined here around 2004-2007 but you know, they made a new forums.

SO IN A WAY, I'M NOT A N00B! LOLOLOLOLOLO

Edited by Ishtar

MAAAAN. Been a while since I've been on these forums. Last time I was on was when I was this immature year 7(2007) by the name of Green Sonic.

Anyway, Originally, I thought that I grew out of Sonic(early 2008) but after the announcement of Generations...I'm back as I want to keep up to date with Generations.

Anyway, Once was a DMC fan but got alienated by poorly decided westernised reboot(Capcom are getting greedy), love to draw(anime, steampunk, weapons), write fiction, play games(derp?), listen to music(Anything as long as its good) and huge anime/manga fan.

Edited by bl4ckened-ang3l

Hello, my name is Justin Sink aka triplejc. My life consists of music, horror movies, old school games, my girlfriend, and my band. I'm a huge fan of Sonic, obviously, or I wouldn't be here. By just visiting in on the last week or so, I've realized that the members of this forum are pretty laid back, and generally nice. So this is my introduction to this forum.

Welcome to the forums TripleJc, Ishtar, Strainer and bl4ckened-ang3l. :)

Edited by Straw Hat Eddy

Crap... didn't notice this thread was here before I made my first post. Well shit.

Anyways I'm a U.S. born Sonic the Hedgehog fanboy. Been visiting this forum for about 2 weeks I've realized that I was getting pissed I wasn't part of the fun. So here I am, whether you want me or not :).

Hello! I see a trend with a lot of fans dropping in due to Generations; guilty as charged on that front.

After seeing the trailer and diving back into the Genesis-era games, I'm slowly making way back into the Sonic community. I was relatively quiet before, but hopefully this time I'll meet a few people.

I used to frequent the site connected to the forum a lot when I was younger (around 2004-2005), but never joined the forums.

... That's about it, see you around and hope to chat with some of you. ♥

Hello everyone, my name is Sweecrue... A relic from the horrible server wipe a few years back. :(

I have only been lurking the forums since then, but today is the day to make my "glorious"(<-LOL, yeah right. :P ) return! B)

I'm a very positive person, and I'll make sure to share a laugh or two whenever I can! :D

I like to draw, and since I'm a Sonic Fan, I think you can guess what I draw! :lol:

Anywaayyy... I hope to share my thoughts and opinions, and ofcourse I hope to have a good time here with you all. :D

Cheers! :)

Edited by Sweecrue