Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hey, I just noticed the introduction topic in here. I've been in the fan community for awhile as a lurker, but I'd like to make my presence known. I go by Crazee at most places, but it wasn't available here. Nice to meet you guys!

Of course Crazee wasn't available. We're all Crazee.

And soon, so will you. >:D

Edited by Axl
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello. I am not new but I was inactive for quite a bit. Oh dear I do apologize for that. Not many of you know me so I'm gonna say, well I am Silver Raven. Some of you may know me now; for that name may ring a bell. I love reading, writing and having fun. I love roleplaying, making friends and solving problems and giving advice. I do hope to enjoy my stay here and not stray off for quite a bit again. Again, I do apologize for that. Also I am thirteen years old. I forgot to mention that.

Hi, I just registered here and I would like to say hello to all of you.

I have been trying registering in another famous Sonic site but wasn't allowed, even though I live in Japan and speak Japanese, which, I think, is something that could help a lot in the Sonic Community.

Anyway, I'm very excited for Sonic Generations (the release in Japan is in December so I'm importing it from USA). Also, really hoping Sega would re-release SA2 as it a great Sonic game I never had the chance to complete.

Anyway, please be kind to me smile.png

Edited by san.ake

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium Member Board !

Enjoy your stay here. Let's hope it'll be long.

Edited by Koopalmier

Wow. I was just thinking how it's weird that we don't have any Japanese members the other day, and suddenly we do. Welcome.

Well, I sure wish there were attractive busty blonde women where I study! Can't imagine why there aren't!

Wow. I was just thinking how it's weird that we don't have any Japanese members the other day, and suddenly we do. Welcome.

Well, I sure wish there were attractive busty blonde women where I study! Can't imagine why there aren't!

We already had a Japanese member. :V

Hey guys. My name's Tylky. To the few who are still here from about five/six years ago, I had a fan character by the name of Tylky The Dog. I have to say, the sole reason as to why I've decided to come back here is because of Sonic Generations. I want to discuss! But most of all, meet new people here at the forums. So, nice to meet you all!

Hello! I'm new here! Big fan of sonic, everybody calls me sonic IRL. Although I play a lot of sonic, i also play a lot of L4D, Pokemon, and im also waiting on BF3. Hoping I fit in alright here.

Hey Guys! as you can probably tell; my primary fandom is Bleach, however I do have a liking for the Sonic games as well as a bunch of other things. Since I'm in college my online time is restricted to how much free time I have, but hey--I'll try to be on here as often as I possibly can so I'll be around.

~Shinigami

as you can probably tell; my primary fandom is Bleach

Actually, when I saw your username my initial thought was Gundam Wing ^^; Anyhow, welcome to the forums, Shinigami, and also all of our other recent new members (: Have fun!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey Guys! as you can probably tell; my primary fandom is Bleach, however I do have a liking for the Sonic games as well as a bunch of other things. Since I'm in college my online time is restricted to how much free time I have, but hey--I'll try to be on here as often as I possibly can so I'll be around.

~Shinigami

Edited by Axl

I would've posted here back in August when I joined if I knew where this was. Silly me.

Anyway, I'm thebluehedgehog here (kind of contradicts my profile picture), and sonichedgehog on TSS! So far the community here is great and I love talking to people around here. I hope I can stay here as long as possible. ^_^

Hey everyone. I was a former member of this site, until it was hacked a number of years ago. Most of you SSMB old-timers will remember me as SonicHOG (you can still call me by that name). I've gone to other Sonic sites since the hack, but the SSMB was my original Sonic "home." So, I decided to finally return (none of the other sites were as great as this one is). Anyway, I'm glad to be back and can't wait to meet new friends and reaquiant with some old ones.

Edited by SonHOG