Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hey, I'm just some schmoe.

I'm a bit of an oldbie finally returning after 4-5 years. Obviously, long before this current design.

Anyway, I'm a sprite artist / sketcher / game modder. I had quite a "reputation" the last time I frequented here (Former "staff member" of the SSN, founder of a huge-scale Sonic Battle sprite project, among other things.)

I then ran into personal issues that made me want to leave the Sonic fan community for awhile. Stress, school,and having a fan sprite I made "used" as an achievement icon in the Xbox Live Port of Sonic 2 being the main issues.

But now I'm back, and as verbose as ever. And ready to forge a new future for myself in the SSMB.

Hi, I'm MatrixEvolution17.

I occasionally make jokes that no-one seems to find funny. I've been a fan of the Sonic franchise for as long as I can remember really, Sonic Adventure is my favourite 3D Sonic game and Sonic CD is my favourite 2D Sonic game.

Hey all biggrin.png

Jolt_TH here! I was on the OLD SSMB a few years back, just got into a major sonic mode reccently with my buying of Generations VERY soon! Completed Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic 2 in preparation tongue.png Something i'm quite proud of as I have never done it before!

Thought i'd come and see what had heppened to my old favourite foru and I love what has happened to this new SSMB! Had to create a new account as my old one kinda expired xD Hopefully see you all round biggrin.png

Jolt out

Edit: Today Just completed Sonic 1 and Sonic CD for the first time too! Now I feel like a proper fan! :D

Edited by Jolt_TH
  • Thumbs Up 2

Might not exactly have known you since I wasn't around, but hey - welcome back Jolt! hope you'll have as good as a time here as you did on the previous board. also, shout out to all the other newer people that showed up. welcome! I'm the resident death god and bleach fan Shinigami, but that doesn't mean I don't like Sonic! hope you'll all have a blast here.

Edited by Shinigami

Hey everybody I'm C.J I joined SSBM in October I didn't have time to introduce myself properly as I was busy I'm a big Sonic fan just like everyone else here My favourite 3D main Sonic games are SA, SA2 and Unleashed (I like most Sonic games). I've enjoyed a lot of different elements which have been brought in most Sonic games. I've always been popping on TSS since last year I like TSS becauses it brings a lot of Sonic fans closer as friends in both the main site and Forums, I like SSMB It's always interesting to see what other Sonic fans have to say in different topics, I'm enjoying it so far. I've made this year all about Sonic as it was his 20th a few months ago it's been an good year for Sonic here's to hoping the new year will be even better!

See you all around! smile.png

Edited by Father C.J

Welcome C.J! Or belated welcome, since you've already made 48 posts, so you must have been around for a couple of months at least. XD :)

Good to know that your enjoying your stay here at hotel SSMB. When you leave, please don't steal towels...

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi guys I'm Paul, played sonic for as long as I can remember.

I would LOVE to find the Sonic 2 baseball jacket or at least the patch sad.png

Hopefully will be a more regular user and will be able to make some of you laugh

Look foward to speaking to you all,

Paul :3

Thought I join the forums of this site after listening to the Livecast, you guys are silly and quite entertaining tongue.png

I've actually been a long time Sonic fan since I was 2 years old (1997) and I'm still a huge fan today, played every Sonic game and own them, along with a bunch of other Sonic stuff. I'm pretty new to the Sonic community of the internet, so I thought I join you guys and your insanity.

I don't have much to say about myself. I'm currently a student artist and in hopes of getting a career with SEGA. Since that has been my long life goal since I was a child. I do many of my art on my deviantART, but I am still fairly new. If you're interested smile.png in what I do, my signature has the link to my page. I hope to get more Sonic fan art in there.

Oh, and I do like Blaze the Cat, so beware of the Blaze fangirl.

Hope to get great talks with you guys!

Edited by BlazeCake
  • Thumbs Up 2

Crazy?! We're not crazy, we're just...misunderstood.

However you can not just sign on to become a true SSMB member. You must first face a gauntlet of challenges of which you've never faced before! Each more fearsome than the last!!...what's that?...we can't afford the fire breathing dragon?...well don't they have any on special offer??...and we can't get the lava pit either??? Curses!! The credit crunch strikes again!...

Well...in that case, congratulations Pauuul and Blazecat!! You are now official members of the SSMB!!

Our official welcomer Axl will be here momentarily to steal-geh-I mean...check-in you belongings.

Heh...¨crazy¨ she says...

;)

Hey Azu and Mimi! Haha I thought I join this forum now :D so I hope to stumble to more familiar people!

Thanks for the greeting too.. Dan? XD

Certainly you guys must have such difficult challenges before becoming a TRUE SSMB member, but they're no match for me C:

Crazy I believe is an understatement~ So I feel right at home already!

Yo IGNsucks213, first off let me welcome you to our wonderful forums here. I'm best known as Crow, and I have to say that SSMB is a very nice place and everyone gets along for the most part. So you have join the best part of the Sonic community.

And second I have to tell you that your display name made me chuckle a bit since it is true. :P But anywho enjoy your stay here at the forums. :P

Hello everyone! My name is Shyanne, but you all may call me Shya or Shy. Whichever one suits you best~

Funny thing happened before coming here. It seems that a member here posted a link to another forum I frequent (called The Sonic Factory or TSF for short) and all of a sudden an on flow of new members started to appear! I wondered where they all came from and when I found out, I decided to stop and check this place out. I remember browsing through here a couple of years back, but never got the courage to actually join. But, here I am!

Well, I guess I should tell you guys a little bit about myself. I am a 23 year old college student majoring in Animation (yay! :3). Some of my hobbies are drawing, writing, singing and dancing (semi for real). I've been a Sonic fan since the tender age of 8. My first Sonic game was Sonic 2 and I just instantly fell in love. While I use to be a die hard fangirl, I've toned down now. I still love the blue blur, but I'm just not completely 100% into him like I use to be. Still love and play his games though. I am generally a nice, friendly and giving person. I like to make new friends despite the fact that I'm so super shy IRL. And....I think that's about it!

So, I hope to meet some of you all and possibly form some friendships along the way~ :3

Welcome to SSMB, Shya! I hope you'll find it as fun, friendly and welcoming as your forum seemed to me when I joined (:

Hello everyone! My name is Shyanne, but you all may call me Shya or Shy. Whichever one suits you best~

Funny thing happened before coming here. It seems that a member here posted a link to another forum I frequent (called The Sonic Factory or TSF for short) and all of a sudden an on flow of new members started to appear! I wondered where they all came from and when I found out, I decided to stop and check this place out. I remember browsing through here a couple of years back, but never got the courage to actually join. But, here I am!

Well, I guess I should tell you guys a little bit about myself. I am a 23 year old college student majoring in Animation (yay! :3). Some of my hobbies are drawing, writing, singing and dancing (semi for real). I've been a Sonic fan since the tender age of 8. My first Sonic game was Sonic 2 and I just instantly fell in love. While I use to be a die hard fangirl, I've toned down now. I still love the blue blur, but I'm just not completely 100% into him like I use to be. Still love and play his games though. I am generally a nice, friendly and giving person. I like to make new friends despite the fact that I'm so super shy IRL. And....I think that's about it!

So, I hope to meet some of you all and possibly form some friendships along the way~ :3

Welcome! Another Rarity fan, I see!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Allow me to give all you beginners the PROPER SSMB-TYPE WELCOME!

[insert cheesy comment welcoming you all here that somehow references Guns n' Roses and Touhou at the same time]

Sorry I've been AWOL for the past few months. Life decided to take a bite out of me with some personal issues. I'll try to be on more often provided thing go well.

Sorry I've been AWOL for the past few months. Life decided to take a bite out of me with some personal issues. I'll try to be on more often provided thing go well.

You don't need to apologize. We'll always be around if you need anything. Don't worry about it. smile.png

So this is the introductions topic...anyone know how I can get back to my own time?

futurepost.png

Just run past this sign while running at a speed of 88 Miles Per Hour.

Edited by Winter-Man Noir
  • Thumbs Up 6