Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

So this is the introductions topic...anyone know how I can get back to my own time?

You can never leave SSMB. Your stuck here even when your dead! :P

Also are you an alien too? I mean you do come from the future. :P

I'll stop the jokes now and welcome you to our fun little place called SSMB. Chill out and relax here, its a great place to chat around about Sonic or non Sonic related things. But that said enjoy your stay here and don't be a stranger.

Welcome to the forums. People check in all the time, but never leave.

I have no idea why.

Stop staring at my bloodied-up knife.

Hello SSMB. biggrin.png Although I didn't go by this username (I honestly can't remember exactly what it was) at the time, but I used to be a member before the whole...whatever-it-was that happened to the forums about three or four years ago. Hey, give me a break, I can barely remember stuff that happened last week, let alone years ago. XD

I had been drifting away from the Sonic fandom somewhat at the time. I still enjoyed the games and all, but I moved on to other fandoms.

Then Sonic Colours* was announced. Since I for some reason was stuck with a Wii, I had only played the Wii/PS2 version of Sonic Unleashed instead of the 360/PS3 version. To be honest I didn't realize just how much I missed out on until recently when I checked youtube for Let's Plays of the HD version of Unleashed.

In any case, I at least got to play Sonic Colours. I enjoyed it a lot, and I was surprised to see the mostly positive reactions from critics and (at least some) fans. It revived my interest in the series and, to a lesser extent, the fandom. I started lurking around TSS/SSMB for news, as I had previous Sonic games that interested me. I don't remember much from that time, but I think I can vaguely recall a lot of hype. tongue.png

Unfortunately I stopped frequently lurking this site shortly after Colours was released.

Some time after that, I heard about some rumours about the 20th anniversary, so of course I stopped by here. Once Sonic Generations was officially announced, I tried to avoid the Sonic Generations sub-forum, but spoilers are way too tempting. ^^; I still have yet to obtain an HD console, but I was able to play Sonic Generations for about two hours at the rental place in town...

Right, long story short, I finally decided to stop stalking lurking SSMB and join again. So in a way this is my "new" "first" post, I guess. Is it weird I'm actually hesitating to post this? I'm always nervous about this sort of thing...

*For some reason even though I live in Canada my copy doesn't have it spelled as "Colours". I guess because I pre-ordered it, I don't know.

EDIT: Wish I could find a better avatar than this. XD Just consider it a placeholder for now.

Edited by ElementofChaos7

Hello all, Im Ixie the Sheep. I have named myself after one of my ocs whos male and Im female. lol, anyways I came this forum well because... I wanted to be part of an active Sonic forum. The last one I joined was a Tails forum but... the last time I was there, there wasnt much activity..oh well..

So hi Sonic Fans, see ya around.

Welcome to the community elementofchaos7 and Ixie the Sheep. Here in SSMB is a nice little Sonic community, we're not at our throats complaining about eye colors (or are we? :P) and everyone is pretty cool with hanging out here. I really hope you two enjoy our lovely community. Just don't be a stranger. :P And one last thing, if you have any questions about how the site works and all that don't hestiate to ask our mods. :P

I hope my welcomes aren't getting generic. D:

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Greetings, I'm wsondermann84. I'm an IT person and I've been a huge Sonic fan since ~'92, and I grew up on Classic Sonic but I enjoy the modern games too. I've lurked here for a long while but I just now finally decided to join. In my spare time I record playthroughs of Sonic games for my Youtube channel to show off my skillz (Sonic 1 start to finish in 27 minutes xD). Besides Sonic I also play Mario (to a much lesser extent), and my other favorite games are the Half-Life series, Portal and Shenmue. ..So yeah, that's me. ^_^

Welcome to the community elementofchaos7 and Ixie the Sheep. Here in SSMB is a nice little Sonic community, we're not at our throats complaining about eye colors (or are we? tongue.png) and everyone is pretty cool with hanging out here. I really hope you two enjoy our lovely community. Just don't be a stranger. tongue.png And one last thing, if you have any questions about how the site works and all that don't hestiate to ask our mods. tongue.png

I hope my welcomes aren't getting generic. D:

Thanks for the welcome!

Heh, don't worry about it. XD On other forums I usually greet new members the same way each time, with maybe one or two unique comments depending on if their first place has something interesting I want to comment on...but other than that I just write exactly the same welcome.

No welcomes? What kind of forums do you visit?

Everyone is greeted by our official Greeter here.

And that's me.

Welcome to the forums, all you numnuts.

Thanks for the kind welcoming Crow. I really apprechiate it...Sometimes when I join forums I dont get welcomes at all

Then let me be the third to welcome you. Welcome to the world of tomorrow!!

Ixie The Sheep, ElementofChaos7 and wsondermann84. Come, your destiny awaits!

Edited by Dan-imeJ86

Hi everyone,

I'm Katze

I have been lurking here for a while and decided to finally register. I'm a huge fan of SEGA and cute things.

Short introduction. Hope it's good enough.

What's up everyone (don't know if i'm allowed to re-introduce myself because I haven't been on here for a looooooong time but ah the heck with it biggrin.png), I was on here for a little while but due to some issues and being really busy with work and other stuff I never had the chance to come on here and chat to everyone.

But now I feel is the time to properly come back here and join in, in all the random crazy and down right AWESOME stuff that happens here once again. biggrin.png

In case your thinking to yourself ".....Who the hell is this guy????" I'll make a new introduction lol. XD

I go by Tall-Guy91 or TheTallGuy91 around the whole interwebz but you just call me Andy. smile.png

I'm just a normal average type of guy that's just living life to the full, I always like to help people when they are in need and I always like talking to people, so if anyone wants to have a chat feel free to say hello. smile.png

Other random interests, i'm of course a hard core gamer love playing video games especially the classical games on dem awesome consoles back in the 90's, best gaming era was most definitely the good old 90's. biggrin.png

Plus of course i'm a HUGE Sonic The Hedgehog fan, been playing all the Sonic games since I was 5 years old and i'm still a hardcore fan to this day, best Sonic game EVER has to be without a doubt Sonic Adventure. biggrin.png

I hope to meet and speak to you all very soon and I hope each and everyone of you has a very Happy New Year. biggrin.png

Whoa! About time I show my face around here again xD

I kept away from SSMB for more than 2 years. Do I have a good excuse for this? Not really. Mostly I used my spare time for other things and I gradually left SSMB because honestly I got bored of this place. I left because...um, I have no idea, but there was some reason xD

But well, I'll get to the point because I know people don't like reading posts that go on forever. I'm not even sure if anyone will read this at all.

I'm sure there's at least someone who remembers my name. Hello again, it's me...Terry Alpha! (?) Gosh, such an outdated name, I don't use it anymore xP

For those who don't know me or barely remember my name, I'm one of the few members from Mexico (I remember meeting others across the years but God knows why they left), I frequently came to SSMB and I became a very active member of the forum during 2005, but my activiy started to decline around 2008 and since then I came more rarely. Those who were at Sonic Zone Forum and/or Sonic Turbine might remember me too, as I was a moderator at both forums.

If you don't know who I am, some other of my old usernames include Terrakota, Ivan, or Yoshi-kun (not sure if I used this one here). Maybe then you can recall me...if you were in SSMB five or six years ago, that's it. Dammit, suddenly I feel old.

I can't promise I will stay for too long since my short memory span will probably make me forget about SSMB again. Jesus, I need to check this place oftenly, seems like there are still some good discussions in the Chit-Chat forum, the only one I really visited back then, since I lost interest in Sonic ages ago (but I recently played Sonic Colors, yay!). I also remember the days where we had a spam forum called Fluff & Party Forum, or someting, but if I correctly remember it got deleted after some abuses there. Bleh. Old memories of this awesome place x3

I hope to keep in touch, and I wish you all a great new year~ (how ironic, my only post this year it will probably be the last one of the year).

Hello, I'm RisingForever. I have been lurking around here for the last year or so and finally decided to make an account. I have been a Sonic fan since 2009 when I played the Sonic Adventure DX demo on my laptop. Happy New Years to all!

Hey everyone! I'm Zany Mallet Maniac, but you can just call me Zany. Some of you (if any of you) might know me from over at the Technodrome as Zany Orange Dude. I found this site about three years ago and I am finally deciding to join the party as a user! I love Sonic The Hedgehog, it's my favorite series of all time and will forever remain there most likely. I am both a classic and modern Sonic fan. The blue blur is one of the biggest factors in my life and any one who knows me, knows I love Sonic!

What else is there really to say? I have a passion for video games, cartoons, and drawing.

Bare with me as I attempt to learn how to use this site. Happy 2012 Everyone!

Hi, for those of you who don't already know me (since I was a fairly prominent member on SEGA forums), I'm Bolt the Cat. Or maybe you know me better as Black Doom (my previous account on SEGA). At any rate, I'm relocating here because of a... slip up on SEGA that got me banned, I don't feel like going into details, but basically it involves me posting a video that I didn't realize was offensive. So I'm here because this is where all the SEGA rejects seem to flock to. And don't worry, I'm not usually a troublemaker, the incident at SEGA was a one time thing. I'll upload my usual (admittedly poorly drawn) avatar once I figure out why it won't upload.

• Thumbs Up 1

You have both now been OFFICIALLY welcomed to Sonic Stadium Message Board!

RisingForever, your welcome got glitched due to the change in year. Please wait while it is resubmitted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi there, I am Rawpowered. Last time I checked I am a handsome man of 18 years old that lives in the South East of England. I play videogames (mainly 2D fighters and Platformers) and draw a little.

So what separates me from the rest of you? Umm, I'm training to be a Blacksmith, that sounds pretty cool, right? I'm currently doing a Metalsmithing course (involving Blacksmithing, Welding and Jewellery) To prove it, here's the Hanging Basket Bracket I made last year

bracket1.png

Pretty snazzy huh?

Well, that's just about it.

Hi.

Hello young people!

My name is Matt (Old Man Owl) and I've been a Sonic The Hedgehog fan ever since I was two.

My first game was Sonic Adventure, and I've loved the Sonic series ever since.

I love both Classic and Modern Sonic, so you will probally never see me complain about any of them.

Well, I hope I meet and become friends with you all!