Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Yeah, what Dr. Mechano said. Welcome, y'all. Now we have a Blacksmith and an Owl. What is still missing before we complete our merry parade?

Welcome to the forums, both of you.

We could use a blacksmith, the gate is creaking a lot, and every time a new member comes in, it wakes me up.

Hello everyone.

This really isn't my first time here since I originally had an account, but I always wanted to come back. I've been lurking around for a few years and decided, "What the hey?", and made another one.

I'm just your everyday college student, gamer, and artist taking one day at a time. My interest in Sonic games have downed a little, but that doesn't mean I don't play them anymore. I'm really looking forward to discussing many topics with everyone.

Anyone who likes some Persona is a good person in my book.

Welcome to the SSMB, always_waiting. Despite a dwindling interest in Sonic, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here (hell, I'm in the same boat lol).

Edited by gnth®

Welcome to the forums, always_waiting.

And don't worry, nobody actually discusses Sonic anymore. Too mainstream. *shot*

Yo! I'm Alien/Renegade.

Sonic fan since age 5 and still goin' strong! Also a big fan of anime.

I make music as a hobby, but I hope that it'll be a career someday!

Hey there Alien/Renegade and welcome to our forums. These are pretty nice forums and everyone gets along for the most part. We talk about lots of stuff and what not so plently to keep you busy. If you have any questions about the site or how it works feel free to PM a mod since they're quite helpful. So other than that enjoy your stay.

I'm off my game today. D:

I couldn't find the "introduce yourself" topic when I joined so I'm posting here now lol :P

I'm Mcsleepy, I tend to lurk around here when there's new sonic information going around, and I decided to join to possibly join in on the Sonic fanboying, and to compete in the Generations tournament. I love to play games a lot with Sonic being one of my favorite series, along with Kingdom Hearts and Smash Brothers. I play Brawl on and off semi-competitively so I'm pretty good at it if I say so myself. I'm also kind of a nintendo fanboy.

Non-gaming stuff, I'm an art student and have started drawing more than I normally do, though I pretty much only draw fan art. Anyway nice to meet you all. :)

Installing greeting towards mesleepy...

5%......15%.....30%.....system error! Error code 505.

To fix error, stand on head outside during a hailstorm on the freeway at night between 12:00 midnight to 12:05AM after labor day, wearing an all white suit, while listening to the "gocompare" mans greatist hits.

505 error jokes aside welcome to the boards Mcsleepy where sanity is relative and Dr. Eggman has difficulty getting tech support for his inventions. There are cookies but they keep getting eaten by other posters.

This account is a bit old but it was only recently that I decided to use it in a regular basis.

So hello, I am a Sonic fan, I like Pokemon too and after that mostly RPGs, with the strategy kind being my favorite.

Outside of gaming I really enjoy drawing, reading, pro wrestling, and anime.

Hello, all. this is Swift. I've been lurking around here long enough, so I decided to finally get it over with and join already. It's been a while since I've really considered myself a fan of the series, and since I've seriously played a Sonic game, but hey, I'd like to contribute to some of the other topics.

Hello, all. this is Swift. I've been lurking around here long enough, so I decided to finally get it over with and join already. It's been a while since I've really considered myself a fan of the series, and since I've seriously played a Sonic game, but hey, I'd like to contribute to some of the other topics.

Oh god you sound like a fucking weirdo you're not welcome here PLEASE GO AWAY

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, maybe this will sound strange.

Oh, hi there, I'm StrikeTW. I live in Brazil. I'm a Sonic fan since 2008. I like Sonic, Spider-Man, Metal Gear Solid, eletronic music and drawing. I particularly love Daft Punk and Scott Pilgrim. My favorite Sonic game is Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).

So...yeah, I think that's all you folks need to know.

Hello, I like Sonic games, well actually I only played a few. I'm not sure if it was Sonic 1 or 2, but I grew up with that game and that awesome character that can go really fast, which made me love it a lot.

Next Sonic games I played were mostly handheld (advance series), then came Heroes that for some reason I loved A LOT, now I just can't play this game anymore because of how terrible I am at it. I only tried out ShTH's first level and liked it, never thought about buying the game tho, maybe I should.

Well I pretty much forgot Sonic a long time after playing Sonic Heroes ( at that time I didn't even know ShTH was in the sonic universe, I wasn't a bright kid.) that's until the DS came out with Sonic Rush.

That game, god, that game was, AND is still amazing. The feeling of going really fast, smashing robots and rocks by boosting, doing tricks, beating up bosses, having incredible music, and most importantly, Blaze. That character is awesome gameplay wise and story wise, at least for me. I pretty much played it even more than heroes (I bet I had over 300 hours on Heroes, don't ask me how, I was a kid with lots and lots of free time.) and got Sonic Rush Adventure that I loved just as much as Rush.

I then forgot once again about Sonic because of school, work, family stuff and people all over the internet saying that Sonic was pretty much dead.

And I recently found myself loving Sonic once more because of generations, this game is addicting.

I never had the chance to play an adventure game (until today, just bought Sonic Adventure DX on pc, also bought Sonic CD) before, but I believe I'm going to buy a few Sonic games, Colors coming first.

I'm pretty sure you guessed it, Sonic and Blaze are my favorite characters along with Amy and Knuckles ("Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle, I'd rather flex my muscles.") and my favorite couple is well SonicxBlaze, not that I hate other couples, I just don't see them working as well as this one.

Oh and I'm just a 15 year old french guy that likes ponies (worry not, I'm not going to spam on the board stuff relating to ponies be it pictures, memes or whatever.) and fighting games, I'm currently trying to get better on Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Using Nova/Spencer/Task mostly) on the ps3 but I also play Blazblue CS2(Using Ragna and Tao) and Street Fighter 4 AE 2012(Using Cody or E-Ryu). I also enjoy a lot to reads mangas such as Hokuto no Ken, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Samurai Champloo, Gintama and Berserk. Manliness everywhere <3.

Edited by Boodendorf

Hi all, I'm Zarakai and I've been a Sonic fan since I was 2 and over the years have become more and more obsessed with the series. My favourite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2 and like the majority of Sonic games available (even the new ones). My favourite Sonic characters are Shadow, Metal Sonic, Espio and Knuckles. I spend most my time browsing the web looking for anything sonic related that I can buy and waste my university grant on instead of concentrating on university work. Other video games series I am a fan of is Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Pokemon, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy and many more. I like to read crime thriller and fantasy novels, and various graphic novel series like Alien Versus Predator, Gears of War,etc. My favourite music is Rock music and some of my favourite bands are Foo Fighters, Avenged Sevenfold, Stereophonics, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park and Muse.

My main reason for joining this community is because I want to become friends with Sonic fans, my friends are not interested in Sonic and other game series like Assassin's Creed, they are more interested in playing football and wrestling games, which are of no interest to me, so I would like to talk to people with similar interests and eventually when I get round to it show off my Sonic collection.

Edited by Zarakai

You are all silly, silly silly for thinking you could get away with not having me OFFICIALLY welcoming you to SSMB.

*pulls out branding iron*

>:D

You are all silly, silly silly for thinking you could get away with not having me OFFICIALLY welcoming you to SSMB.

*pulls out branding iron*

>:D

Well um, I believe it's time for me to run away.

Topic escape, act 1, GO!

Hi! Most of you might know me over at the SEGA Forums as AmitieFan985. I decided to join here since for one thing, I'm a big Sonic nut (and a Puyo Puyo nut). XD

Yo. I might had seen you somewhere there before. But nevermind that. :P

Welcome to SSMB. This is wonderful forum where everyone gets along and we can pretty talk about anything without starting World War 3. Its fun at times and we do have pently of memorible moments. All in all this is a great community and we hope you become a regular here. So please enjoy your stay here.

Man I feel like a hotel receptionist. :P

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Hi! Most of you might know me over at the SEGA Forums as AmitieFan985. I decided to join here since for one thing, I'm a big Sonic nut (and a Puyo Puyo nut). XD

As you are from Kentucky, you are hereby required to provide the staff with a constant supply of bourbon.

Joking aside now. Welcome to the froums, Arle.

Oi! I'm a goblin! Been a Sonic Fan since the first game on genesis.. currently customizing Sonic action figures and working on a Sonic fangame..