Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi I am hoggys2much but you all can call me Hoggy.

I have been gaming since 1978 when the Atari VCS was first released. The first video game I ever played was Combat and Space Invaders for the Atari.

I have been a SEGA freak since 1988 when I got my first Master System and Mega Drive although I loved all of SEGA's 1980's arcade games like PENGO and OUTRUN.

I first played Sonic when he came out on the Master System in 1991.

My all time favourite SEGA game is Bayonetta which is in my opinion not just the greatest game ever released by SEGA but evr of all time.

My other interests apart from gaming are the internet, astronomy and Star Trek.

I joined after being told about this place over at the SEGA forums and it looks like a great forum.

So once again hi to everyone.

Oh hey, Hoggy. Haven't seen you since you got banned over at the SEGA forums. Some of the people, including myself, miss you surprisingly. XD

Anyway, welcome. :P

Welcome to the forums, both of yooz.

There. I've welcomed the newbies. Can I go home now? *smacked*

That's a no, I guess... u_u

Hello, I am a bit new here and I've heard good things about this forum.

A little about me:

I've been growing up with games for about 20 years now and my first and probably most memorable game was Sonic 2 on the SEGA Genesis, I wasn't really a fan of that Atari business. Just look at where they are now.

I enjoy various activities and all around just having a good time.

I hope to get to know some of you in the future!

Welcome to SSMB, Rack City. Hope you enjoy your stay. Please barf in the barf bag, Carbo just cleaned the seats, and she gets angry when they get dirty.

Hello there all, I'm Bot. I briefly made some posts one time using this account sometimes around the end of last year, but some stuff came up and basically I forgot I had the account until recently. I know a few people from here who reminded me, so yeah, I decided to become active since I've heard good things about SSMB.

Hope to have a good time here, and nice to meet all of you. :)

• Thumbs Up 3

Hello there all, I'm Bot. I briefly made some posts one time using this account sometimes around the end of last year, but some stuff came up and basically I forgot I had the account until recently. I know a few people from here who reminded me, so yeah, I decided to become active since I've heard good things about SSMB.

Hope to have a good time here, and nice to meet all of you. smile.png

Good boy, Bot, you are now ONE OF US *pats on head*.

Hope to have a good time here, and nice to meet all of you. smile.png

Hiya Bot. Nice to see someone else from the SEGA forums here.

Tell me is Clumsyorchid still running around like a mini dictator?

Good bot, nice bot, obedient bot.

Welcome to the forums. You are no longer in control of your actions. You will soon learn to appreciate being part of the 'we'.

Hi guys! I'm hoping this'll be the last time I say hi to you all, and that I might actually stick around, but I do have this baffling tendancy to just wander away from forums for ages.

So, to all the new guys, HI! And to people who might've seen me around before, I'm back again ^_^

*shuffles in*

Hello all~ I'm KazunaRei, you may call me whatever you like. =w= Uh~ I just randomly joined after lurking during the Generations hype explosions, you guys are quite the entertaining bunch with your Sonic games~. XDD

Um~ don't expect me to post much really, on top of knowing next to nothing about Sonic I suffer from mind numbing shyness. >.> My status bar abuse is me in random moods. I'm a bit absentminded and don't take things very seriously, I'm just here to stay up to date on whatever Sonic stuff that may show up.

Tis all I guess~. :3

Hi everybody, my name is demon wisp. Some of ya know me as deathsshadow22 on skype, but I forgot to register here. :U So glad to join the forum, hope to meet and get to know alot of people. Meet fellow homestuck fans. And have a great time here. :) *hugs everybody*

.-..

Hi. It's been so long since I've posted in forums, I'll most likely break a few rules in my incompetence c.c. Still, I know what an introduction topic is :). I've been hit with the nostalgia bug; some of you guys might remember me, I imagine most of you don't ^^.

Either way I go by Violet / Vi on forums, and when that username isn't available (with all of it's outrageous originality), I go by Vioitty. I've been a bit here and there in my life, and so I dropped off the face of the earth for a couple of years. I'm making a conscientious effort to try and reconnect the dots, and a lot of my internet past was spent on these forums, so I couldn't help but to try and see how things are going :).

I don't wish to promise that I'd be an active poster, but moreso letting people know I'm still alive. So Hi :D.

Also this post went through several corrections, I'm not good at the whole intro thing it seems ;_;.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hello KazunaRei and Demon-Wisp33 to SSMB. These are pretty great forums as you can see. We get along with everyone and we have debates and discussion everywhere. It also have the best Sonic community ever. So you two enjoy your stay here. tongue.png

Also welcome back Violet. Its nice to see some classic members return. A lot has happened since you left but its all good though. So again welcome back and enjoy yourself here. tongue.png

Edited by Dream of the Endless

<3 BEEVEE, you should come back on the IRC so I can pester you in non PG ways again <3. You disappeared before me though, so you're naughty ;<.

Also Dream of the Endless (which I shall abbreviate to DotE) you've changed your username or something, so you make it hard for me to remember :P.

Thanks for the welcomes guys :D

<3 BEEVEE, you should come back on the IRC so I can pester you in non PG ways again <3. You disappeared before me though, so you're naughty ;<.

Also Dream of the Endless (which I shall abbreviate to DotE) you've changed your username or something, so you make it hard for me to remember tongue.png.

Thanks for the welcomes guys biggrin.png

You can go with either Dream or Crow. Crow is usually the one I'm best known as these days. :P

But no prob. :P