Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi. I'm new. I didn't want to use my real name as my username but someone already took the one I wanted.

Who the hell is "SolidSonicTH"?!

Hey Gavin, didn't mean to steal your thunder, but I'm new here too. XD

I used to frequent the Sonic Wrecks forums ages ago, but other than that I don't have much activity in the forum community. I've written a crap-load of Sonic fanfictions that are well liked enough, I suppose, and that's about where my artistic talents end for the most part. XD

I like finding funny and satirical videos on YouTube, and cool illustrations on DeviantArt. I'm hoping to one day attend SoS. I look forward to talking with all of you here. smile.png

Edited by Mystery002

Hey Gavin, didn't mean to steal your thunder, but I'm new here too. XD

I used to frequent the Sonic Wrecks forums ages ago, but other than that I don't have much activity in the forum community. I've written a crap-load of Sonic fanfictions that are well liked enough, I suppose, and that's about where my artistic talents end for the most part. XD

I like finding funny and satirical videos on YouTube, and cool illustrations on DeviantArt. I'm hoping to one day attend SoS. I look forward to talking with all of you here. smile.png

HEY BRO

I AM COLA THE MOST RADICAL BODACIOUS SODA YOU'LL EVER MEET

HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME HERE

• Thumbs Up 2

Welp, I changed my name (not my first choice...but at least I don't have to use my first name), so I can now get on with a legit introduction.

Hello all, I'm a newbie and I'd like to extend an introduction to you all. I've been searching for a Sonic forum that wasn't GameFAQs for a good while now and...while I've thought about joining these forums, as I recall I've had a lot of trouble doing that. But, here I am.

Been a Sonic fan for...um...I think 19 years? I forget exactly.

Hi SSMB! I'm Sonikku_Kiah, or Kiah for short. Nice to meet you! After lurking around here for quite some time I finally decided to make an account here.

I'm new to this forum thing but I hope to get the hang of it and enjoy myself here. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Hello and welcome to the forums Sonikku_Kiah. We're a pretty awesome Sonic forum and we can pretty much talk about anything without losing our heads over little things. Unless we are busy beating each other up in Super Smash Bros. Brawl of course. But this is a great community and I hope you enjoy it. So please enjoy your stay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello SSMB. I'm pretty sure some of you know me from the SEGA Forum.

well as some of you know I don't like to say much about myself so this is a pain to write.

uh, I'm 15.....I make music......uh...that's about it. e_e

Hello Kraiola. I do recognize you from the Sega forums but I doubt you know who I am on there. But enough talk about that.

I welcome you to our lovely forums. SSMB has a great community and everyone gets along and all that. We do talk about Sonic but we can talk about other stuff. But luckly our forums for the most part are civil discussion. Its pretty nice. Well I'm rambling off now so I'll shut up and say enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the SSMB Kraiola! =)

Hope you can show us some of that music. =P

oh sure! don't know if you'll like it but yeah.

Hello Kraiola. I do recognize you from the Sega forums but I doubt you know who I am on there. But enough talk about that.

I welcome you to our lovely forums. SSMB has a great community and everyone gets along and all that. We do talk about Sonic but we can talk about other stuff. But luckly our forums for the most part are civil discussion. Its pretty nice. Well I'm rambling off now so I'll shut up and say enjoy your stay here.

thank you!

Hello Sonic Stadium smile.png. I'm jjman65 and i'm a big sonic fan, youtuber, and deviantartist. I have an account on the Sega Forums but, i don't go on alot.

I'm also trying to learn gamer maker to make a sonic game smile.png

Edited by jjman65

Hello and welcome to the forums Sonikku_Kiah. We're a pretty awesome Sonic forum and we can pretty much talk about anything without losing our heads over little things. Unless we are busy beating each other up in Super Smash Bros. Brawl of course. But this is a great community and I hope you enjoy it. So please enjoy your stay.

lol. Thanks for the warm welcome, Crow. I really appreciate it! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Welcome to the forums, both of yo-

>Alexandria, VA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't get it. sad.png But thanks for the welcome though, Axl. smile.png

Hey! I'm from the Jun Senoue forums (I have the same username there) and decided it's about time I signed up here :)

Welcome to the forums iwantthatguitar. Here at SSMB is a nice little community where we can talk all things about Sonic and well anything if you want. Its a pretty great place. We hope to get to know you here and we also hope you'll enjoy yourself here. With that said enjoy your stay here.

Hey, I'm 'CornP' from Uruguay. I like drawing and animating stuff. My favorite 3D sonic game is generations, 2D sonic CD. Favorite sonic songs are Endless Possibilities and Cosmic Eternity.

I love Shogun 2, Shin Megami Tensei and TF2.

My favorite animation works are Akira, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Jack, and Rainbow.

Favorite bands are RHCP, Foo Fighters, Sonic Youth and Bombai Bicycle Club.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello and welcome to the forums CornP. I see that your already getting used to these forums which is good. SSMB is a great place to be and we have nice mature discussions about Sonic or whatever you want to talk about. The members here a quite nice, we rarely see conflict here. But anyways I hope your enjoying yourself and have a nice day.

I still feel off my game. D:

Hello and welcome to the forums CornP. I see that your already getting used to these forums which is good. SSMB is a great place to be and we have nice mature discussions about Sonic or whatever you want to talk about. The members here a quite nice, we rarely see conflict here. But anyways I hope your enjoying yourself and have a nice day.

I still feel off my game. D:

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums iwantthatguitar. Here at SSMB is a nice little community where we can talk all things about Sonic and well anything if you want. Its a pretty great place. We hope to get to know you here and we also hope you'll enjoy yourself here. With that said enjoy your stay here.

Sounds like I've got a lot of talking and enjoying to do! :D And thank you very much :)