Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello! I'm the Gagaman. You may remember me from such films websites as Sega Memories and the Dreamcast Junkyard.

Should have joined here a long time ago really, been a lurker for some time. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Howdy, y'all. I am Orange and joined TSS a year ago and posted four times before mysteriously disappearing >.<

Also, I'm the hardest thug this side of the Mississippi, biznitch.

LOLJK *tongueincheek*

• Thumbs Up 1

What's this? Nobody has welcomed the new guys?! For shame!!

Hello, Gagaman and Orange.

Always remember to wipe your feet on the introduction topic before posting. Which is what you did, so telling you to remember something you've already done, seems a tad redundant. But the comment was a play on the term folk used when you visit a persons house for the first time, but saying that kinda ruins the gag, yet I keep saying stuff...why did I post here again?

Hey there,

I'm Katzii and although I've lurked around for quite some time, I've never actually taken to joining and posting on the forums. I'm more a fan of the Megadrive series of games than I am the modern games (a lot of which I admit to not having played), but I'll hopefully still be able to mingle around here (and not disappear like I tend to!).

Hello. I'm Cristian Fox, and I'm probably the youngest member here. I'm a reviewer, Sonic fan, and am just an average Kit Fox. :)

Hello and welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Boards Katzii and Cristian Fox. I'm here to give you two the SSMB welcome. But I'll do it individually.

Katzii welcome to the forums. Its cool to see someone enjoy the classics, its a nice to relive a time when things were simpler. As I remember when I first joined I was a lurker myself. I'm glad I joined because I've meet a lot of cool people here. I hope you'll do the same. Enjoy your stay here.

As for you Cristian Fox I see you already made yourself at home. I'm not sure if your the youngest among us forum goers since I know some young people here. But we're pretty mature here and its pretty nice. Also you said your a reviewer nice I'll admit. I myself am a critic so if you need some pointers you can ask me. But anyways I hope you enjoy yourself on SSMB.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Hello DaGamer14 and welcome to SSMB. These forums are pretty awesome and the members here a great people. We can talk about whatever and have a mature dicussion without pulling out knives or anything. But anyways we hope to get to know you here and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi everyone! My name is Speedza, and I just joined. (I hope I'm doing this right...)

I've been playing Sonic the Hedgehog since I was 7 and I consider myself to be a big fan of the series. I am excited about meeting everyone here on the forums!

Hello, I'm Jay Rockman. I've been playing Sonic since I was five. The classics are my favorite. I admit I haven't kept up with the recent games other than Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. Oh well, I'll get it one day.

I'm also a fan of Super Mario Bros (made a Mario sprite comic six years ago), Legend of Zelda series, and Metal Gear Solid.

Looking forward to meeting new people here, looks like I've finally found a good forum!

If for whatever reason you want to contact me, my AIM sn is iamjayrockman.

Hello, I'm Jay Rockman. I've been playing Sonic since I was five. The classics are my favorite. I admit I haven't kept up with the recent games other than Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. Oh well, I'll get it one day.

I'm also a fan of Super Mario Bros (made a Mario sprite comic six years ago), Legend of Zelda series, and Metal Gear Solid.

Looking forward to meeting new people here, looks like I've finally found a good forum!

If for whatever reason you want to contact me, my AIM sn is iamjayrockman.

Nice to meet you! Right now I'm PhanDERP, but I usually go by Phantomime. In any case, WELCOME!

You have indeed found the best Sonic forum on the interwebs, and your avatar is the mad duck, which makes you a bit cooler already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice to meet you Jay! I'm an italian Sonic fan, Azure Nald. The Azure part can change, but I'm always Nald. So please, call me Nald, if you ever need to say my name. Feel yourself at home. Enjoy and relax, this is one of the best Sonic forums on the net.

Hi! I'm new to the place. Just call me Kojiro. I'm trying to find a new forum place to hang around, the last place have been slowly disappointling me with how the community is becoming ( the topic and theme for that palce is not related to this place whatsoever)

Little about me. I am an artist. I hope to be a professional comicbook artist some day. All i feel I know right now is... drawing :S.

My deviantart page is here.... www.kojiro-brushard.deviantart.com

My first sonic game was ... THE FIRST! Sonic the Hedgehog on the genesis.

I barely read any of the sonic comics but i generally.. sorta know what goes on in them from word of mouth... i feel like i missed out XD.

I hope you people will accept me in to the comminuty :). Maybe my art can help out sometime ^^; I'll be getting a display pic up after i make a new one for this place.

Hello and welcome the forums Kojiro. This is a nice forum here, we have some awesome members here and we can talk about everything from Sonic to life. Not only that but we're all pretty cool with each other that we don't start wars. :P But anyways its nice to see another artist around. You can show off your art here too I might add in the showcase section if you wish. I do hope you get to meet a lot of us here and have a lot of friends. With that said enjoy your stay. :P

Thanks for the welcome :D! I hope to slowly move my frequents to here more than the other place :).

Hey there everyone. Kinda disappeared from the community waaaaaaaay back when, decided to come back after a renewed interest in Sonic.

Anyone here still remember me?

Christ I need to change my avatar once I have my computer back...

Edited by TimberWolf

Hello! I hope to meet some awesome people and have fun in this community.~

Not sure what to say about myself: I occassionally play video games though any game in the Sonic series is a must have for me.

I suppose my new friends will get to know me in time... Happy to be here!

Edited by EmeraldGarden

Hello all I'm a Traveling Sonic Fan seeking for neat Sonic Forums and Expand my Support for Sonic and friends. Now into the big stuff now.

I have a cool looking Sonic Belt Buckle from Gamestop Powerup Rewards and it's getting a lot of wear from using it all of the time, I also support Rouge the most which she's my one kind of character I love, I also sometimes get into my DJing hobby but not as much cause I'm super busy with other things. So that should cover this.

Edited by Zonic the Zone Cop

Hi my name is Don't Think About It.(Well not really but you get the idea)

My memory is bit foggy but I think my first sonic game I've played is Sonic 2 via Sega smash pack for pc ever since then I been loyal fan.

I lurked here for a while but I finally deiced to just become a member.