Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello there. I enjoy Sonic and I liked what I saw of this place.

My interest in the franchise has been intermittent over the years (starting in 2002) but when I am into it I am very into it, consistently so for the past few years.

Hello new members. and welcome to SSMB! If you have any questions about this place, don't be afraid to ask--I'm fairly new around here (come on, December 2011 wasn't THAT long ago...right?...), but I like to think I have some experience!

I hope I'm not considered annoying or anything because I don't think I would post a lot but just make long unnecessary rambling posts about certain subjects

Last time I checked, SSMB likes long and thought out posts, so this is not a bad thing at all! biggrin.png Like you said though, once you get used to this place, you might post more. ^_^

Edited by ElementofChaos7

Hey, guys! Nice to actually get around to joining here.

Been lurking since a little after Colors and really starting visiting when the Generations hype came around. I don't know why I put off joining for so long, but I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger. Might as well say a little about myself. Been a Sonic fan for as long as I can remember, and my favorite character is Shadow. Big fan of pro wrestling, been watching for probably my entire life. I watch a little bit of anime, not that much though. I guess that's pretty much sums it up.

Hope to have a good time here. I look forward to making some new friends and stuff.

Well, it's not so much an introduction than it is a re-introduction. Super oldbies may remember me, since it's been about 3 or 4 years since I was here, but anyhoo. New start?

So, hello everyone! You can call me Chibi. I was a regular member way back, maybe famous for my regular disappearances, overuse of emoticons and unhealthy obsession with a certain German band. (Got over that years ago. Phew!) Nowadays, I'm an Aussie sheila with a rekindled love for Sonic after Generations came out. I like video games, coffee, writing and the internet in general. Not only want to talk about Sonic here but actually put in some decent discussion too.

So, I hope you can all welcome me back. I'll be good this time! Promise! =P

• Thumbs Up 5

• 3 weeks later...

Jayhawker30.

I'm the best of all of you.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello everyone! I'm Sallee I came to the forums after my love for Sonic media has been rekindled and is now at the top of my interest list largely due to fanfics I have been reading and as of now is playing Sonic Generations and has started reading the Archie comics also (#230 onwards which I have wanted to read for a few years(after seeing SATAM on POP) but never was able to find access to them or had the not having the right funds at the time(2006).

I was first introduced to Sonic via a demo of Sonic 3D and vague memories of watching Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog during the late 90s.The interest fully came to being in 2004 when I got my first Sonic game Sonic Heroes and would then later play some of the gba games and SA1 and SA2.In fact it was Sonic in the first place that got me into the internet in 2006 when Toonami truly died and where my interest in reading fanfics came from with Spyder being the starting point.

My favorite character in the Sonic franchise is definitely Tails.I just love the brotherly bond between him and Sonic.

Anyhoo in my free time I like watching and like anime, Japanese ,Japanese music ,animation,playing video games such as The Tales Of series and reading Sonic Fanfiction.

So that's all for now so hiya everyone at SSMB!happy.png

Edited by Sallee
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hai there, fellow SSMBers.

I'm KaleidoKitty ! ( As if that wasn't obvious enough.. )

Or, my real name is Amber.

Blossoming Sonic fan; love for the little blue hedgehog was given to me by my fiance.

And I've been slowly becoming hooked ! CLASSICSONICISSOADORABLEDSHJSAD.

Currently turning 21 years old, official on June 28th and I live in the US. :3

I don't post nor speak much, as I am extremely shy and kept to myself.

So I'll mostly be lurking around, but will drop a post here and there.

Probably something silly, I'm rarely ever serious unless it involves my fiance.. -overly protective- ;////;' ~

I also refrain from posting much due to the fact I am a new Sonic fan, and I don't

wanna post anything to make myself look stupid since I do not know much. /headdesk

But I think that is about it !

-Wiggled out.-

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the boards, KaleidoKitty. I don't think that many folks here will bite you for being a newer fan (heck, some of us aren't even fans !), so I wouldn't feel afraid of posting.

Also, I've been meaning to check out that animu in your sig/avatar. I assume that it's nice and cute and crap? :v

Hey all, I'm Jess! I've loved Sonic for as far back as I can remember. My interest in the series sorta fell out for a few years but it was rekindled when Sonic Generations came out.

I don't really have anywhere or anyone to discuss Sonic with so I thought I'd give this place a try since it seemed pretty cool here. I'm not exactly used to forums but I really hope to stay active here for a while!

• Thumbs Up 1

More like a returning member, don't know if anyone remembers me XD

It's KIRBY again; I was the one that did some of the translations of the Sonic manga a while back :D

Now I'm lurking back here again WWW

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome one and all!

302z7s2.jpg

We at the Sonic Stadium Message Boards consider ourselves the universes first fully green message board, althought the green is from all the nausea and vomiting, but still...green is green. Please feel free to fill out a brief survey after your visit, your opinions matter to us, unless you didn't have fun...then we don't care...

Attention, if you find a gold ring, please return it to the lost and found. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 2

So this is where the introduction thread is :P Aha.

So hey, my name is Doubled32, but you all can just call me Doubled, Dub Dub, Dub, Dubzy, whatever floats your boat :P I've been around a few forums before, so I'm not new at this XD

I've been wanting to get in touch with my fellow Sonic fans so I could chat about him, rather than the usual with my gang on Skype (because none of them play his games ;A;), and since the SEGA forums aren't...well...the "kindest" to people with opinions like mine, I thought I'd come here, and what do you know, not only do people actually discuss their reasoning behind a disagreement, but there are also people here with similar opinions to mine :D So I think I'll like it here.

Um...about me...huh. Well, My first Sonic game was Advanced, but my first 3D game was SA2B. After that I've been a fan since. My favorite characters in the series are Sonic, duh :P and Silver for his original design and abilities. As far as my personality, I like to share my views on things with others, and when I get to know somebody, I can be very goofy :P But I try to be as understanding as I can when it comes to others.

As far as talents go...well, I like to doodle, though that's not really too special. I've also been considering going into Sonic Advance style spriting, but the sprites are smaller than what I'm used to (Pokemon sprites are my specialty), but even so, I love a challenge :P I also like writing fan fiction and occasionally original fiction (Such as a personal series I made called Miracle Arts).

That's it really, thanks for having me :3

Well then peepz time for an introduction about me. :)

I'm Johan Brodd, 40 years young. Goes by the nick jobro, or jobromedia on forums online. I'm a musician with over 30 years experience to back my music up. I've helped with composing music for Open Sonic / Open Surge, and some tracks for Secret Maryo Chronicles. You can find my music on Spotify and Amazon among other online stores.

Why am I here? Mostly because I love Sonic the hedgehog. No other reasons is really needed as I see it. :D Anyways that's a bit about me.

• Thumbs Up 1

*Shows up out of nowhere*

O hai! A lurker here! I was doing pretty good, being a lurker and all since 2009... So this is kind of a very late introduction for ya'll. Why am I posting here now? Well, the Generations Speedrun Tournament kinda got me fired up and now I lurk here more frequently. You'll be seeing me here and there but probably not my posts.

I have been called sayi50, sayi, sayi-san, sayi-dono by others but I beg you. Don't. Call. Me. "S"ayi! I am obsessed about it and will totally flip if you do that. Ahem.

I mostly observe any debates since I don't feel like I should go up against the real "old members" of SSMB unless I really feel that I must lay down my 2 cents.

Well, if I got your attention and you want to learn more about me, just jump in to my user page and read the rest. Now if you excuse me, I have lurking to do.

*Dissappears into the shadows*

Edited by sayi50

I can't remember if I posted here or not, but I am Charles Kennedy Ziese (check your 2012 Guinness Book Gamers Edition 2012 on page 196 and 197) as my name implies. I can be funny, quirky, serious, confusing, philosophical, and even not following my own gender roles in both serious and comical manners. If I seem scary or incomprehensible with my updates, don't run away please, just a very dark past that didn't have enough flowers and butterflies as opposed to being all flowers and butterflies.

I am not the most common guy in the world as I do not watch much TV or movies due to excessive mental trauma, so if you recommend something to me, tell me about it in great detail first or you might set off days of gloom. I am very sensitive for a man, as in, I seem to have disturbingly negative reactions some forms of sound. I don't like people making prejudiced comments, people say I am nice, but it has taken a very long time to start to believe them. I play very few M-rated games and am very selective of what movies and anime I watch because of the traumas mentioned earlier and I don't play as characters I can't relate enough to in games, which as moronic as it sounds to some, is a big part of how I decide what story-based games to play in more recent years.

I like to sleep with such warm thoughts.

It took me a while to notice this topic... Anyway, hi everyone, I'm Speedy. I'm basically here because I like to talk about Sonic (or just hang out reading through remotely Sonic-related stuff) and this seems a great place for that. smile.png

A very warm welcome to all you new members! I hope you can have a nice time here and remain here for the days to come on our humber Planet SSMB!

Well, this appears to be a popular Sonic forum, you have my join.

Hello everyone. I'm Master Bater. Yeah, excuse the pun. I wanted a name that I use quite frequently but it was taken. I'm an aspiring Sonic fan that has been one since 2007. My favourite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure DX.

Well, I come from Sonic Blast. Today, I got the swing of the banhammer. That site isn't as lenient as it was in the past, and I'm confident that this one is.

Well, I hope to enjoy my time here. Send me a message if you know me from SB. :)

Welcome to the forums Speedy and Master Bater! I hope you'll both enjoy your stay here at SSMB! There's a great community here and I'm sure you love it here! smile.png

Edited by C.J