Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Let's make this short and snappy, shall we?

I had an account here years ago (2006 I think) and then after a few months, I stopped posting. After attending Summer of Sonic, I remembered how awesome you guys are and so I'm popping back to visit for a while.

A writer, a gentleman and a huge animation and Sonic fan. Let's do this, posting and lurking, but mostly lurking, once more.

• Thumbs Up 2

I had an account here years ago (2006 I think) and then after a few months, I stopped posting. After attending Summer of Sonic, I remembered how awesome you guys are and so I'm popping back to visit for a while.

A writer, a gentleman and a huge animation and Sonic fan. Let's do this, posting and lurking, but mostly lurking, once more.

Hey man

Everyone, this guy is really cool

really, he is

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey all. Suzaku, Brade, or Marcus here. Either name works. Was kidnapped forced at gunpoint held hostage invited here by Lelouch Vi Brittania, as his current username goes. So yea, I'm just your average guy. Enjoy gaming, watch anime every now and then, read a fair share of books and comics. What more is there to say? Looking forward to having a good time here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey all. Suzaku, Brade, or Marcus here. Either name works. Was kidnapped forced at gunpoint held hostage invited here by Lelouch Vi Brittania, as his current username goes. So yea, I'm just your average guy. Enjoy gaming, watch anime every now and then, read a fair share of books and comics. What more is there to say? Looking forward to having a good time here.

• Thumbs Up 1

I recognize your name from somewhere, but I can't remember where. Refresh my memory, please!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I'm The Hoenn Kid. I've been a Sonic fan ever since I played Heroes on the GameCube. The main reason I signed up here is because I was at Summer of Sonic but I was too shy to really socialize with anyone except the friend I went with. I thought getting more involved with the online community could help me fix that if I go next year, so here I am! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

You've done a mighty fine choice coming up and joining us here on the SSMB! Welcome aboard, Hoenn Kid!

So I take GenIII Pokémon is your favourite Gen?

So I take GenIII Pokémon is your favourite Gen?

Yep. Playing any game from the Gen III era gives me so many awesome memories and the only one where I really got to play with friends. :D (By the time Gen IV came around, pretty much everyone I knew had Action Replays or lost interest. :S)

Eh, Gen IV was the time I got really interested in Pokemon...

Anyway, hope to enjoy myself here.

Copy and paste from "Good day. Ho ho."...

Well, s'up guys? The name is KCEXE, or also known as Karate Cat as an alternative. Heh, it's my first time here, and I'm hoping to be in a forum with members that are true sonic fans, artists, and etc.

Lately I've had to deal with problems such as.. a relationship I had with I girl I used to know, but now is nothing but a book of lies. Also, with people who somehow lie about who they are, and just get away with things by stealing, hating, and threatening (both in real life, and the internet). Suffered weeks of depression and dark thoughts, yes, I kinda have a small emotional sickness. sad.png

Anywho.. Glad to be here, looks like a nice place, and I see you guys talk about some interesting stuff. Like Gravity Falls, love that show, heh heh. Soooo.. I'll be here ready to roll. Gonna show my work, I am a Sonic hacker, Game Maker programmer, music composer/remixer, and Artist. Cheers. biggrin.png

NOTE: Man, I always make a mistake like this in almost every place, Deviantart, Zetaboards, blogs.. Jesus, it's like I don't fit in anywere. sleep.png

Hi, KCEKE.

I will sound as usual, but you'll get over the dark thoughts. The relationship problems usally, if not always, are quite destructive at such early age and all problems look really bad (many of people suffered or suffer this) but it will pass smile.png

I'm 22 and still haven't done much in my life, as I haven't found just "WHO I AM" (like Shadow, if it wasn't obvious xD).

Hey, I'm The Hoenn Kid. I've been a Sonic fan ever since I played Heroes on the GameCube. The main reason I signed up here is because I was at Summer of Sonic but I was too shy to really socialize with anyone except the friend I went with. I thought getting more involved with the online community could help me fix that if I go next year, so here I am! biggrin.png

Hey,

Well, at least you had someone to go with. If I manage to come next year, I will need to travel alone. Probably. It's kind of complicated to travel alone to another country but I really wish to come to Summer Of Sonic next year. It's my goal. And don't worry, you're not the only one who's shy biggrin.png

Yo guys. I'm Draga =3

Been following the news on the site for a while now and since I just got back from Summer of Sonic, I thought I'd start an account here after seeing how awesome everyone was there.

Yes, people are nice here and I'm enjoying it here smile.png

Edited by Danielius

Hello TSS!

Rurifuu here. Some of you might might know me as Vixen-T-Fox from DA and more obscurely from TSW many years back. I've been reading and watching TSS for many years now but finally decided to sign up and become a part of the community. Hopefully all of you that turned up to Summer of Sonic this year will remember me as Shadow The Hedgehog!

Just to give you an idea of who I am, I am an experienced artist, graphic designer and animator. But over the past couple of years I've taken up making costumes. Shadow was my 5th project. I'm a bit of a video game fanatic, mainly because I enjoy studying them for the artistic side of them. So you can probably guess I enjoy arty games like Flower, Journey and Shadow of the Colossus. But of course I've always had special place in my heart for Sonic, ever since the first game.

I really enjoyed meeting a lot of the Sonic community at Summer of Sonic this year and I hope to make a lot of good friends from here on out!

• Thumbs Up 1

It recently occured to me that I never properly introduced myself. So here goes...

My currrent user name is Mr. Zurkon (duh) and I've been here for about a year. I lurked on the forum for a few months during the Generation hype before becoming a member and I have to say I enjoy frequenting this place and interacting with the people here. Most of said people who know me here also know that I'm more of Transformers fan than of Sonic, so feel free to talk to me about either franchise. Transformers is definitely better though. cool.png

Anyway I've really enjoyed my time here and I hope to stay here for a while longer. That's All Folks!smile.png

Hi, everybody! I'm Komodin: long-time lurker, relatively short-time poster! smile.png

Hello TSS.

I am deepbluespeed99 also known as Luke. I am 18 years old and I have been a long term sonic fan for more than 15 years. I am friendly, easy-going, quite funny and quite smart at times.

I am also a casual gamer and a bit of a computer geek too.

This is indeed my very first time on TSS and I am looking forward to have so much fun on here. Not forgetting to speak to many other members and well, enjoying myself I guess. Anyway, it's so cool to join TSS and I am now excited to be part of this community! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to say welcome to the boards deepbluespeed99. Hope that you enjoy yourself and that everyone here can have some good discussions with you.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Fandom. How I have been away from this for many years. So how are you guys doing? :D Prolly totally wrong forum for this too. XD

OMG, it's you!! I remember you from years ago on the chatroom, wow. XD Welcome to SSMB!

Edited by Gabz Girl

Hey Gabz XD. I assume everyone came here after a period of time. Um, is there a chatroom for this site?

• Thumbs Up 1

Weren't you from Sonicanime.net? And you were doing the Sonic X sub uploads? If so, know that you made my summer.

Yea. That was me. I was pullin that operation back when I was 16. Good times. I'm 24 now. Turned 24 yesterday.

You were 16? I thought you were older than that..! I'm 22 now. Sonicanime.net, I remember now. 'twas a long time ago~