Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi, I'm Trixie.

I necer stopped coming, but after SSMB got revamped or something, my account didn't work, so I made a new one. XD

Hi, I'm Trixie.

I necer stopped coming, but after SSMB got revamped or something, my account didn't work, so I made a new one. XD

Trixie? I think that name sounds familiar... Odd. :P

^o.o Heck, I've seen your username before elsewhere. Are you the same person that I think you are?

Hardly new here, hope a few of you still remember me and Xash. :P

WE'RE BACK BABEH!

Hahaha what's up? I don't remember much of you but I def remember the avatar and the name.

Edited by Strong Bad

Scourge is great so you get bonus points in my book Aokiji! Welcome to the SSMB.

Welcome to all the others and hello again - some of you know me and some you don't really don't want to know me. XD

Hello, I'm SegaMark.

I had an account on the old boards, but I was much more of a lurker and never made many posts. Will try and make more, I promise!

Sad to see what's happened to TSS, but at least the community is quickly getting back on it's feet. :)

Welcome aboard SegaMark good to see you. This community is certainly not one that would just up and die there were too many dedicated followers and lurkers to let it just vanish.

I hope you remain active and enjoy yourself.

Hi everyone. I usually just lurk - though to tell the truth I haven’t been here for quite some time - but last year I decided to make an effort and get into the community. A bit late I know… but they do say better late than never, huh? Anyone? :unsure:

Anyway, I’ve been a fan since just before Sonic 2 was released (my favourite game) and I grew up with the Fleetway comics. Also Tails is my favourite character.

See ya around - Rau.

Welcome aboard Rau866 I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy yourself here. It is nice to see more lurkers joining in on the fun.

Welcome back to SSMB Runeologic, Siriku & Rau~! Hope you help us fully grow SSMB back to its normal ways! =D

Hi all names 7Force, I guess I should have posted here first after all the post I’ve done so far but hey ones not perfect. I used to hang around on the old board and posted every now and then but I’ll try and post more often.

Hello, I'm SegaMark.

I had an account on the old boards, but I was much more of a lurker and never made many posts. Will try and make more, I promise!

Sad to see what's happened to TSS, but at least the community is quickly getting back on it's feet. :)

Good to see you here Mark, it sucks whats happend to RadioSEGA getting hacked hope it gets back on online soon.

Woo, Mark is here. Now it's a party.

Now all we need is other RadioSEGA regulars to come on board so the real fun can begin :lol:

Welcome back to the SSMB, 7Force~! SSMB are glad that rejoined with us and continued to be active here! =D

Uh, I guess I'm kinda new to all of you. I registered about 2 years ago, but I think before the wipe I had all of 7 posts under my name, so I'm hoping that now I can be more active :)

Hello there~! I've actually been here since November 2007, I am Flames, a.k.a. Enzeru (used to be known as Angel the Fox). so yeah, just posting about my existence here.

Hello, I'm Decimic. You may know me from visiting other Sonic sites or because I was on the SSMB before. I'm not really new to the SSMB.

For those of you who don't know me:

I first started playing Sonic games in 1994, but became a big fan sometime in 2002. I first started my Internet experience in 2003, and I know a whole lot about computers.

I live in the Pittsburgh area, and like all the Pittsburgh sports. I also like NASCAR and TNA Wrestling.

I also am very good in mathematics. I also like to draw pictures, write stories, go hiking, and go fishing.

I think I saw you before Decimic. =o

Anyway, welcome to the SSMB! ^.^

'Sup people.

Katanga has returned from his 1 Year abscence. I shall post here more often for a bit, then dissapear like a long-haired ninja once again.

Since I left, my spelling has become awful.

Btw, Runelogic is

I can't believe you highlighted this. Guess yourself.

Heya there! I suppose that I should post here, along with all you other fellow members.

I am Diz, a 20 year old boy from Norway. My English may not be so good, so I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to that. I love meeting new people and helping out. I am quite interested in retro gaming, along with whatever you can find on a DS and a Wii. I also compose and redo (remakes) already-existing songs digitally, you may listen to such projects of mine at a later point whenever I bring up a topic about it somewhere on the SSMB.

As for games, I particularly am fond of Star Fox, though only the old games so far (1, 2 for the SNES and 64 for, uhm well, 64 lol). When it comes to anime, I love Detective Conan, whereas One Piece probably comes in as a close second. I am trying to learn Japanese, however slowly. If successful, it will be my fourth language.

Please, enter my profile! Leave me a comment or send me a private message, I will gladly reply back as soon as possible. I will most likely love to become friends with you! If you are experiencing any forum trouble or need assistance getting around here, you could leave me a private message also, as I help watch over this place as a moderator.

See you all around! ^_^

Guest geardawg

This is Geardawg, and I've rejoined.

So that server crap is over with, I'm joining again and promising to post here more often. I joined here before the server wipe, and I never really posted here (the only time being this topic and some message from some random stupid pr- SonicDude3).

My actual name is Ian, I'm 14 years old, and I'm into making videos (like video remixes, or YouTube Poop, and other sorts of random hilarity), working with websites (I have a free server, and I'm currently working with phpBB3.0.4), and, of course, playing Sonic games.

So, my favorite games? Besides from STH1-3 on the Mega Drive/Genesis and SA1&2 on the Dreamcast (I'm a classic fan, Sonic with a sword? No.), I like SimCity (all of them), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (a series I haven't played in awhile), and Need for Speed (I stopped playing around Underground 2, I always wanted to play the continuing game).

I use lot of parentheses, as you can see.

I am in fact a /b/tard in a way. Don't be alarmed, I don't do crazy stuff on sites I like. I actually stopped using the site since too many new... people came in and caused cancer.

I run a website.I have a YouTube.

So yeah, I joined, I'm posting more. Good day.

ಠ_ಠ

Welcome back to the SSMB Katanga Askar, Axl, Diz & Geardawg~! ^.^

Edited by Spicylicious