Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Thanks for the move, Carbo. Appreciated. Apparently I am famous for that HORRIBLE DUBBED SONIC VS KNUX FIGHT on youtube. It's an interesting source of spare income. XD

Welcome aboard the forums Nicknyte. Although I never joined the forums, I also remember SonicAnime.net. Because of you guys, Sonic X was the first anime that I saw in Japanese before seeing in English, which was a new experience to me at the time. Ah~ the early days when I just started out on the net; Youtube wouldn't exist for another few years, Netscape was still alive, Newgrounds was my go-to site when sprite/flash fan videos were popular, everyone was chatting away about Sonic Heroes and other 6th gen stuff, good times. gewd tiems...

*snaps out of nostalgia*

But yeah man, enjoy your stay, you'll love it here.

Edited by Inferno

Youtube shut me outta business...until they got aqcuired by Google. Lol. I think I remember you inferno :D Man I remember a world without Youtube XD

Youtube shut me outta business...until they got aqcuired by Google. Lol. I think I remember you inferno biggrin.png Man I remember a world without Youtube XD

I used to watch your Sonic X uploads especially Season 3, they hadn't show them over here yet. That was I good few years back now. ohmy.png

Anyway welcome to SSMB. smile.png

Hey everyone! Facepur here. Finally getting a chance to register.

Long time Sonic fan, but just now getting into the community. I met a few of you last night at Sonic Boom, if you remember me, I was the one in the Tails Doll cosplay.

Anyway, it's good to join up with you guys!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello Facepur! :D

Welcome to the greatest SAWNIK CIT EVUR!!!!1!11!1!!

Excuse my silliness that's just how I am...

Anyways though, welcome aboard man! I wish I could've gone to Sonic Boom. ;3;

Good to see another person sharing their like of all things Sonic joining the boards. I wish I could go to even a small portion of the cons but with money being tighter than a hose and priorities on other things it's nice to know someone who does just to see what it is like on that end.

Hey SSMB, I'm Zero G. Basically I'm obsessed with Sonic, so that's basically all I'll be talking about xD. I love the classics as well as some of the modern games. I'm working on a fan game at the moment but I still need a good idea to make it fresh. Well I hope to be a fairly active member, DON'T DO DRUGS!

Welcome Zero G to the sexiest Sonic forum in existence. I'm sure no ones does drugs on these forums...

Edited by Law

Okay, how did Zero G get banned? I saw all 5 of his posts, and he didn't even say one inflamatory thing. O_o

Which is why I felt bad doing so, but he appeared to be a ban dodger. However, we do not talk about banned members in public, sooo, hello and welcome to all you new members, enjoy your stay at the SSMB! ^^

If you have any questions regarding the boards, the rules or anything, feel free to PM me or any moderator/admin, and I am sure most of the members here would love to help you out as well. Have fun! <3

Hello folks. I was bored, at 4AM and I remember my friend talking about this place and thus I joined. So yeah. Hello.

Hello folks. I was bored, at 4AM and I remember my friend talking about this place and thus I joined. So yeah. Hello.

Welcome! biggrin.png

The gang wishes to greet all new members.

cute_sonic_mini_figure_collection_1.jpg

...wait a sec...Sonic and Super Sonic separated?? Absurd!

So, for Nicknyte, facepur, Ride The Walrus & DemonShad716:

welcometothenhk011.jpg

Welcome to the N.H.K!!

...wait, what? SSMB? What the heck is that??

Hey all, the names Rob, and I love Sonic! What's more to say?

Hey dickwads. Name's >>X<< If you can't handle my humor go smash your dick into a boulder. Anyway I like classic Sonic and the new Sonic 4 saga. Even Episode 1. That shit was seriously underrated. The key to enjoying it is to take your dick out of your freaking ears and make up your own mind about it. The music was dope and the moon controls were dope. Anyway I'll catch up with you dickwads in the forum.

Hey dickwads. Name's >>X<< If you can't handle my humor go smash your dick into a boulder. Anyway I like classic Sonic and the new Sonic 4 saga. Even Episode 1. That shit was seriously underrated. The key to enjoying it is to take your dick out of your freaking ears and make up your own mind about it. The music was dope and the moon controls were dope. Anyway I'll catch up with you dickwads in the forum.

Hi, and welcome to the forums! I'll let you in on a little secret that'll help you out. Acting like a condescending jerk for every line you breathe will nab you a very swift ticket to a suspension. If you have any serious desire to fit in with the crowd, you'll not act like a jackass for every sentence you spout. Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 8

Helloooo there! The name's Pompadour. I've been a long-time lurker of this place. I've considered joining for months now, and finally did something about it!

Obviously, since I'm joining this site, I like Sonic, and I've liked him (AND his games) for as long as I remember. It'll be nice to interract with fellow blue rodent fans once more, and I will be sure to do so according to guidlines, and in a non-jerktastic and ban-free manner! 8D

See you guys around~!

Edited by Pompadour
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hellouu! It is always nice to see new members approach. After being a lurker for some time, it feels good to finally take the step to sign up and say peek-a-boo, doesn't it? ^___^

Welcome to the SSMB and enjoy your stay!

Finally decided to join the Sonic Stadium Member Board, have ya?

In that case, welcome aboard!

;A;

Hi all. I'm not great with introductions but here goes.

I'm a fairly recent Sonic fan, but it's become one of my favorite game franchises. I'm looking foward to Sonic and Sega All-Stars racing 2 and the Sonic Adventure 2 HD Remake.

Edited by Kuro Pit
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's nice to see I'm no longer the newest member on these boards, hah. Welcome ladies & gentlemen.

Greetings everypony, I'm TwilightStarling. I barely participate on forums and stuff, but what the hell.

tumblr_m5bit7iUoO1rs7yllo1_500.gif

Well, I did have an account on SonicAnime.net, but I was a nobody there, and haven't been there for years. Maybe I'll try to be more active here. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Good to see another new member on deck. Hopefully there will be some good discussions for you to participate in with everyone here.