Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Uhm, i'm not good with introductions, and my english most of the time is incorrect, but let's try anyway.

Italian, not exactly a SEGA fan from childhood, but recently i played a lot of various titles; the major reason i came here is because of the upcoming Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, but i'll check other threads and see.

Hope i have not annoyed you too much ^_^

Welcome to the forums Teoskaven, it's a pleasure to meet you, I really hope you enjoy your here on SSMB! It's a great forum! Feel free to chat to members and ask questions anytime! smile.png

Edited by C.J

My profile basically says everything anyway but, what the heck. I'm Nick, and I've been a Sonic fan for just about 10 years now.I've been on the forums a few times but never seriously joined, but hopefully this time will be different. Glad to be part of SSMB! :)

Darnit, didn't notice this thread existed! XD Might as well introduce myself, then!

Hey there. I'm more of a Classic Sonic fan who uses many forums (primarily the SEGA Forums - which are filled with a load of hardcore Sonic fanboys that will defend their favourite game to the ground with retarded logic, which is sad to see). I do speedruns on my YouTube channel, send a few tips to TSSZ now and then and I love to debate with people (MATURELY :P).

Looking forward to being on this site! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Darnit, didn't notice this thread existed! XD Might as well introduce myself, then!

Hey there. I'm more of a Classic Sonic fan who uses many forums (primarily the SEGA Forums - which are filled with a load of hardcore Sonic fanboys that will defend their favourite game to the ground with retarded logic, which is sad to see). I do speedruns on my YouTube channel, send a few tips to TSSZ now and then and I love to debate with people (MATURELY tongue.png).

Looking forward to being on this site! biggrin.png

Welcome. You'll come to love this place.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey there. I'm more of a Classic Sonic fan who uses many forums (primarily the SEGA Forums - which are filled with a load of hardcore Sonic fanboys that will defend their favourite game to the ground with retarded logic, which is sad to see). I do speedruns on my YouTube channel, send a few tips to TSSZ now and then and I love to debate with people (MATURELY tongue.png).

Looking forward to being on this site! biggrin.png

I'm glad you made this decision. Welcome to the SSMB. This is Generations if you're wondering.

• Thumbs Up 1

I return to my people.

Kneel.

Heeeey, this guy. It's been awhile XD. Can't remember if I was still Blur or Wolfy back when you were on, but welcome back none the less haha.

Hi, I'm JD, 14, from Portugal and I look forward to make some great acquaintances here. happy.png

Nice avatar, welcome to the forums.

Heeeey, this guy. It's been awhile XD. Can't remember if I was still Blur or Wolfy back when you were on, but welcome back none the less haha.

You were Wolfy when I last posted.

And glad to be back.

Hi I'm one of the later Zones of Sonic 4 Episode 2. My interests include waiting for Sonic and Tails to arrive and being a physical support for Cluckers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello! I'm NoahTH, but feel free to call me Noah. I've been a Sonic fan since I was 4 and love most Sonic games (except for those two games from 2005 and 2006). I like gaming, comics, cartoons, etc. Nerdy things like that. I am also unashamed to say that I am a nerd. And 14. And a christian. Hope this crazy fanbase doesn't chew me up and spit me out! See you around the forums!

Edited by NoahTH

Hello! I'm NoahTH, but feel free to call me Noah. I've been a Sonic fan since I was 4 and love most Sonic games (except for those two games from 2005 and 2006). I like gaming, comics, cartoons, etc. Nerdy things like that. I am also unashamed to say that I am a nerd. And 14. And a christian. Hope this crazy fanbase doesn't chew me up and spit me out! See you around the forums!

Welcome to the forums man!

Hope you have a great time!

Hello all. As my name implies, I am a humble person (or at least I'm told). Honestly, I don't even know what makes a person qualify as a humble person, but screw it. I couldn't think of any other names. I'm not much of a debater. I try to steer clear of many topics I feel I shouldn't be talking about. Even so, I will try to be as active as possible while juggling my daily duties. I hope to enjoy my stay here at the Sonic Stadium.

G'day to you all, I'm Sly4Good, although you can call me "Sly" for short, if you want. I actually was never much of a sonic fan to begain with, not careing for the first two Sonic games I bought (Heroes and Shadow) That all changed When I bought Unleashed, and brought me into one of the three series that I enjoy playing to death. I'm one of those people who like their opinion being heard. I don't try to be rude about it, though, I just say my opinion on the matter. Oh well, hope you guys and gals enjoy me as an addition to SSMB.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the Forums, Noah!

It's nice to see another 14 year old! biggrin.png

Thanks. Also, love your signature.

*sigh* Here it goes.

I'm just going to say my real name because my username is usually something dumb. My name is Gary. I enjoy sonic because most of my life I've lived as an only child. Having been bullied most of my life, Sonic was like an escape for me. I could hop into his world and escape mine. I have Asperger's Syndrome which is a form of Autism so, I don't socialize well and I'm kind of blunt. Don't take it personally, I'm just being the way God created me. I don't like arrogant or pushy people who can't take opinions. I try to respect opinions so please respect mine. I also can't stand Loudmouths (always try to force their opinions onto others) I can think of a few I've encountered already but I won't mention their names.

Anyway, overall If I warm up to you after the initial shyness, I can be the most loyal friend you'll have. Betray me or be a jerk from the get-go and I'll most likely ignore you an forget your existence from there on out.

Sorry for rambling, hope to maybe meet some of you on skype or something. cya! ^_^

Sup guys. I'm the Waterwaith, and I'm a Sonic fan. A highly critical and slightly anal one, but a Sonic fan nonetheless.

My favorite Sonic game would have to be Sonic Colors, my least favorite Shadow the Hedgehog. I can't stand the character himself either.

Welcome to the forums, Waterwraith. I enjoyed crying in fear at the sight of you in the Submerged Castle.