Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Thank you. I rather enjoyed steam rolling your Pikmin and feeding off of your fear and despair.

Hello everyone.

As you can tell by my name, I am here to enlighten people of facts, not only about Sonic, but about many other things too. I hope that you will all find my wisdom and knowledge enlightening and rich.

Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey erveryone, I'm Steel Titanium, and i'm a sonic fan. I became a sonic fan when i first played Sonic The Hedgehog 2. It was nice meeting all of you!

Hi, folks! Hexadecimal here! I joined a few days back but work and some internet issues have prevented me from getting involved in this place. I've been a Sonic fan ever since I was in the single digits and my mother bought me a Sega Game Gear with a few Sonic games. I also loved the 90s cartoon with Princess Sally.

I'm an Eggman fangirl all the way but I love his classic design the best. Now that an odd problem caused by anti virus program is cleared up I'm hoping tomorrow after work I can get to posting. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hey everyone! My real name is Jay.

I first got into Sonic when I was 4 with Sonic 1 on the Master System. Used to play it all the time and eventually got Sonic 2 and 3 as well.

I then had to move from New Zealand to Australia and Sonic left my life for the best part of 5 years... I then got back into it and loved it even more than before, and remembered all the good times playing it as a young kid. I'm now nearly 24 years old and still love Sonic and the gang as much as ever!

My fav Sonic games are: Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic Generations 3DS.

Well, I registered with the prime intent to answer a query regarding the Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts, but I guess before I do that I shall post here first :P

So I'm Rexy, a female videogame passionist living in England; it also turns out I'm a music passionist too, even going as far as arranging game music. Two of my

were posted on OverClocked Remix, and I've been capable of doing other tracks since, including involvment with the SPRS as I stated above.

I don't consider myself as much as a post addict as I was in my teens, but I'll still be watching out for any developments here :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to the SSMB, Steel and JBrewer!

To Hexadecimal... ROKUGO! ROKUGO! ROKUGO!

And Rexy... Aw, I know you. -w- Welcome to our humble abode.

Hello, I come from the sega forums. ( The worst forums ever.)

I came here to check out this place instead!

• Thumbs Up 4

I've given up on that place. Welcome to the Stadium, enjoy your time here, and we hope you have a wonderful time? ;)

Hello I'm new here. I'm also an artistic person

Welcome to SSMB! I hope you guys enjoy your stay here! smile.png

Edited by Red Wisp

Hellos everyone. I've been lurking for a while but finally felt like making an account. I like music and stuff and make a few songs every now and again.

So... Sonic's kinda cool I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi there guys, I'm HexiDecimel but you can call me Hex. I'm a Sonic fan and I've been trying to find a nice Sonic community and well, I'm here, so yeah, hope I fit in and get along well with you all. I like Sonic Adventure and Sonic Unleashed (I've heard its unpopular, but hey, opinions are opinions) alot, they are some of my favourite games, and my favourite character is Tails too, so yeah, that's a bit about me, lol. Nice to meet you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to meet you all! :) I'll just do a re-intro. I am Faseeh, I've been here for quite some time. It's a really nice place.

My first Sonic game was Heroes (shut it :P) and yeah, I love all the games. (Sonic 06, not you. Not talking about you guys either, ShTH, SL,SS...).

I am contributing to TSSMA'12 and I do some little art and music. If anything just gimme a PM, I'm chatty but I'm naive and much younger than many of you.

Hi everybody!

My first Sonic game was back in 1991 when I got Sega Genesis and Sonic the Hedgehog. It's all history from there. Sonic 3 is my favorite old school Sonic game and Sonic Generations is my favorite new school game. The 9/9/99 release of Dreamcast / Sonic Adventure, and later SA2 got me back into Sonic hardcore and there was no looking back. After the 2006 xbox360 release (ugh) I lost faith in the new games and didn't play any of them until Sonic Generations. Maybe there's still hope!

In the few years I've gotten into reading the comic books in their re-released graphic novel form (Archie classics, Sonic Universe, etc) which has been awesome. I collect Sonic stuff (like many of you probably do) though I'm pretty broke so I haven't done much spending lately. I do want to get a tattoo of the SA Sonic pose as seen in my profile pic.

Outside of Sonic I live in Arizona, originally from New Jersey and enjoy spending time in the outdoors hiking, camping, backpacking, rock climbing etc. I also enjoy basketball, cycling, reading and video games.

Hi everybody!

My first Sonic game was back in 1991 when I got Sega Genesis and Sonic the Hedgehog. It's all history from there. Sonic 3 is my favorite old school Sonic game and Sonic Generations is my favorite new school game. The 9/9/99 release of Dreamcast / Sonic Adventure, and later SA2 got me back into Sonic hardcore and there was no looking back. After the 2006 xbox360 release (ugh) I lost faith in the new games and didn't play any of them until Sonic Generations. Maybe there's still hope!

In the few years I've gotten into reading the comic books in their re-released graphic novel form (Archie classics, Sonic Universe, etc) which has been awesome. I collect Sonic stuff (like many of you probably do) though I'm pretty broke so I haven't done much spending lately. I do want to get a tattoo of the SA Sonic pose as seen in my profile pic.

Outside of Sonic I live in Arizona, originally from New Jersey and enjoy spending time in the outdoors hiking, camping, backpacking, rock climbing etc. I also enjoy basketball, cycling, reading and video games.

Welcome to the forums RaGe0rge! smile.png

Edited by Red Wisp

Well, I've finally decided to make an account here on The Sonic Stadium, so...

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was the first video game I ever played, so Sonic would always have a special place in my heart. Even when Sonic would go on to be in crappy games (like Sonic '06, ugh) I would always be interested in the next release. My favorite Sonic game would be Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and my favorite Sonic character is a tie between Sonic and Eggman. Besides Sonic, other game series I like are Mario, Zelda, Jak and Daxter, Uncharted, Call of Duty, the Batman Arkham games, Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Grand Theft Auto, and Resident Evil, among series I can't think of at the moment.

I like video games, basketball, and going to the gym. I have a PS3 and Wii (which I don't play much anymore), as well as an N64, PS2, and Gamecube. I also used to have a Sega Genesis, but my Mom gave it away to Good Will or something (*sniff*)

Also I like Fried Chickenbiggrin.png

So, uh, hi!

I've made an account here, as it seems like a really groovy place. Plus I love Sonic. A lot.

My first game was also Sonic 2, after my folks introduced me to their old Megadrive. I was hooked. I stopped playing for a long while, but found my old copy of Heroes about a year back, so was dragged back in. Since then, I've picked up Generations (LOVE), Colours (LOVE), Unleashed (AMAZING), Rush (Pretty good), 4:EP1 (Ditto), SA:DX (Awesome) and 06 (It's okay.)

I love video games (of course) reading, the BBC, running, singing, dancing, and movies. Have a Wii, X360, PS2, DSLite & a GBA. My favourite Sonic game is Generations, followed by Heroes and Colours. I also love music, a lot. And drawing. And writing.

So, yeah, you all seem pretty awesome!

Welcome to the forums Groovynerd. I'm Crow the BOOLET and as part of the non-existent welcoming party I welcome you to SSMB. I hope you make lots of friends and have lots of nice discussion here. It might take a while for you get used to this place but I hope you do become a regular.

With that said enjoy your stay and have fun~!

I'm stanaloupe :D

My first sonic game was actually Sonic Adventure 1 on the dreamcast, I loved it so I started playing the 2D games, I couldn't get enough haha. I've been following every Sonic game since, I'm a huge fan and I will always stay a fan :)

Other then Sonic, my interests are hair and make-up, i'm a full-time cosmetology student and it's killing me haha. I hope to be active and make friends :)

Hello! I'm Purge!

You might know me from the Sega Forums, but I decided to join here as well!

My favourite games are the Space Channel 5 series, but I also like Jet Set Radio and Bayonetta as well as the Sonic games!

It's nice to meet you!

• Thumbs Up 4